How common is Molly in your area?

you chicago people can't complain. i've seen all the yummy things you've had go around there. hell, for like 3 or 4 months str8 you had nothing but hitters around you. must be nice

quality molly has been around madison, wisconsin for the last couple months. not coincidentally, there's a large hippy/jam band scene here.

The only things you can buy in my hometown are Buds (top notch and delivered faster than a domino's pizza) meth, crack, fake rolls, fair quality coke, and H. Easy to find molly if I drive a hour north or south of my hometown.

Molly just came through SE Nebraska for the first time in years. People are going nuts over it.

The best molly at a commercial level is going to be brown. Think about it. If its white and broken up its easier to cut.

Brown crystals usually arnt cut (its harder to cut brown mdma crystals) and most batches of brown lightly tinted are about 80-90% which is damn pure.

People dont realize white crystals especially molly thats not in crystalline for still is easy to cut. Now if you know a chemist that has white stuff, there you go. But I would rather buy the brown crystals than the white powdery half crystal bs cali is ruined with.... but i guess london ruined it for me.

Most of the molly I've had has been white... it was all good and fairly effective, I still think brown molly is sketchy, god knows what the chemists left in it, god help you if it destroys your liver/kidneys!

the best molly i tried was a brown rock that weighed out to 121mg.

i agree with everything the completeki said.

nuke said:
Most of the molly I've had has been white... it was all good and fairly effective, I still think brown molly is sketchy, god knows what the chemists left in it, god help you if it destroys your liver/kidneys!

Brown is not anything that is going to harm you. When its white unless you know the chemist 90% of the time its been stepped on, especially if its not chunks of crystal.

I am sure you have had some good powder molly, and I am also pretty sure you dont know any chemists, and you just get it from whoever has it, believing whatever they tell you. Thing is, I have done molly the world round, this is my findings, and I take you havent done molly outside of the country?

Delsyd said:
the best molly i tried was a brown rock that weighed out to 121mg.

i agree with everything the completeki said.

amen, you obviously have some understanding of the good, the bad, the stepped on, and the plain bunk.

When doing molly, always go for crystals, be they brown, tan, or white. If its not crystals or not from a chemist or a friend, pass on it, chances are there is less than 50mg of mdma in that point you just bought.

completeki said:
Brown is not anything that is going to harm you. When its white unless you know the chemist 90% of the time its been stepped on, especially if its not chunks of crystal.

I am sure you have had some good powder molly, and I am also pretty sure you dont know any chemists, and you just get it from whoever has it, believing whatever they tell you. Thing is, I have done molly the world round, this is my findings, and I take you havent done molly outside of the country?

I've seen molly in and above the US. I haven't had it for a while, though. Around here (midwest) all they sell is premeasured #4 caps with white molly in them, they average 90-100mg a cap and most people only need one. Dunno how the Europe or Asian scene is, never been there.

You can easily cut crystals with MSM, people do it to meth all the time.

exactly, i am originally from the midwest.

just because there might be 100mg in a cap and people only need 1 doesnt mean anything.

Chances are good you actually have 50-70mg (abitrary number but not 100mg) of actual mdma unless you know the chemist or see it as only crystals.

Think about how many hands it passes through before it gets to you...that should give you an idea of how pure it is.

Having stepped on molly is *generally* better than eating a random pill IME. IME the cuts in molly are inert vs. meth amp or worse in pills.

I agree with the offwhite to brown being the best normally available. I wonder what the impurity is though.

Wouldn't it be fairly easy to recrystalize if the molly in question wasn't flooring a person at 125mg?

kong said:
Having stepped on molly is *generally* better than eating a random pill IME. IME the cuts in molly are inert vs. meth amp or worse in pills.

I agree with the offwhite to brown being the best normally available. I wonder what the impurity is though.

Wouldn't it be fairly easy to recrystalize if the molly in question wasn't flooring a person at 125mg?

yup, a/b in h2o/hexane with naoh and hcl a couple of times then rinse the resulting dried substance in a filter with acetone, wash that with h2o and let dry and you'll be left with some very pure white mdma.

And what ph values would a person be shooting for? Thanks...:)

it should precipitate in a pH of 9-10 and salt in a pH of 2-3. Give it a good 10-15 minutes with stirring for each phase modulation, ionic bond formation/cleavage isn't instantaneous. any sodium chloride from this will be left in the mdma, but obviously a few grains of table salt won't kill you.

there's a calculator you can use here to help estimate the required amount of acids and bases:
http://www2.iq.usp.br/docente/gutz/Curtipot_.html

Last edited:
Very nice....

Back before certain gov. organizations developed an interest in aromatherapy, offwhite crystals were available in my area that didn't require much more than a 100mgs, if even that, to "hit the sweet spot" if you will. These days most of what I have seen is about 1/2 to 2/3 the potency. Which is perfectly fine since the cuts seem to be inert except that "Its fucking hard to dose correctly".

As long as its cheap:)

thanks again...

it used to flow like water in my area (SF Bay Area), now its hard to come by and the price has gone up a lot. maybe i just need new sources.....

takemeonboard said:
it used to flow like water in my area (SF Bay Area), now its hard to come by and the price has gone up a lot. maybe i just need new sources.....

yeah you prolly just need new sources

damn been lookinfg for them mollys for a good minute..i havent even heard of none since 2000..