• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Triazolam "Halcion"

niro

Bluelighter
Just want to see how many people used these little guys..... apparently not recommended by doctors cause of their hallucinogenic effects.. Has any one had hallucinogenic experience?! =D

Last edited:
um no - they're not hallucinogenic, they're just really fucking strong and they'll make you black out and not remember anything rather easily. my favorite benzo.

^um, try saying something more true like, "um, I've never taken them so I shouldn't be responding to this thread".

Niro...I've hallucinated a high doses and mixed high doses of assorted benzos. Triazolam, since I FINALLY got some, (but can't get any more..source dead), is my favorite all time benzo (so far) ASIDE from the good old green 2mg"roophies".

Anyways, I've had some really fucked up strange hallucinatory states on high doses of some benzos...shit that's too strange to even describe as a trip. ..Like talking to a ceiling fan, thinking I was hanging out with a group of people by a farris wheel at 6 flags or some shit. And apparrently, I COULD NOT keep my balance for more then 4-5 seconds...I kept falling over to any random side, break shit, break myself, bleed...but I didn't noticed any of that....only that I felt wobbly. wtf?

I really suggest that you DON'T fuck around with benzos like you're superman..because you're not. And aparently, in some long lost comic-book# of Superman Comics, it talks about how lethal benzos can be to Superman, when he has to battle the Downer Bandit! He has all these long arms and can inject you with a lethal cocktail of GHB, midazolam, triazolam, alpha-methly-fentanyl, AND everclear! Watch out for that sick monster!

Last edited:
DexterMeth said:
^um, try saying something more true like, "um, I've never taken them so I shouldn't be responding to this thread".

Niro...I've hallucinated a high doses and mixed high doses of assorted benzos. Triazolam, since I FINALLY got some, (but can't get any more..source dead), is my favorite all time benzo (so far) ASIDE from the good old green 2mg"roophies".

Anyways, I've had some really fucked up strange hallucinatory states on high doses of some benzos...shit that's too strange to even describe as a trip. ..Like talking to a ceiling fan, thinking I was hanging out with a group of people by a farris wheel at 6 flags or some shit. And apparrently, I COULD NOT keep my balance for more then 4-5 seconds...I kept falling over to any random side, break shit, break myself, bleed...but I didn't noticed any of that....only that I felt wobbly. wtf?

I really suggest that you DON'T fuck around with benzos like you're superman..because you're not. And aparently, in some long lost comic-book# of Superman Comics, it talks about how lethal benzos can be to Superman, when he has to battle the Downer Bandit! He has all these long arms and can inject you with a lethal cocktail of GHB, midazolam, triazolam, alpha-methly-fentanyl, AND everclear! Watch out for that sick monster!

umm I use to be prescribed the .25's, I've prob taken more than you ever have

never say if I have or haven't taken something again you godamn moron

oooooooooh i see a flame war coming on with possible warnings

anyhow I have take Halcion maybe once and didnt feel a thing, I dunno maybe I just suck

i might get a chance to try this.

what do they RX it for? accute anxiety? i need something OTHER than xanax for accute anxiety, because i just abuse it -_-

I thought these were banned in the US but my mom seems to have gotten a script fo them. I took 2 and felt GLORIOUS in the morning. :) No hallucinations.

Last edited:
Halcion

Typically this is not for anti-anxiety, but for sleep disorders, prior to Ambien and Lunesta being used so much. It is prescribed for sleep disorders, like when you can't fall asleep, because it is a strong benzo, but like most of the "lams" Alprazolam, Midazolam, and Halcion (triazolam), it's half life is particularly short, 2-3 hours. So if you take .25mg at night you have almost fully withdrawn and detoxed afte ran 8 hour sleep. In this way they, when used only at night and only at the .25mg dose, are not addictive. But if abused.....

George Dubya Bush , the unfortunate president, used to take them for sleep disorder, actually what he won't tell you is he could not sleep due to WAY to much coke use and alcohol W/D. Librium is another benzo prescribed during times like this, but Triazolam works very well, just hard to find. Now, a VERY similar benzo that can be easily sourced is Lendorman. I think that is how it's spelled. Very similar in chemical structure and physiological actions to Halcion, available, but not cheap. Even overseas want nearly $1 a pill. Outrageous prices. So if you can find Rohyphnol or Triazolam good luck, othewise Lendorman is your best bet next to Ambien for sleep disorder.

I think it would only be presribed to someone with severe problems falling asleep. Needless to say, it's one of the last choices and after you've tried all the traditional aids, then if your doctor is even aware of this medication - you might get lucky.

melange said:
umm I use to be prescribed the .25's, I've prob taken more than you ever have

never say if I have or haven't taken something again you godamn moron

Someone is giving sound advice to treat benzos with respect instead of eating them like candy, and you call them a moron?

Your singular experience with Halcion doesn't represent everyone. Hypnotic benzos like Halcion cause many people to have hallucinations. Don't post if you're going to be abusive to other members.

Follow this rule, or go to Totse drug forums instead. We have basic standards for decency for posting, and expect you to follow them.

Dextermeth is right about their weird effects on some people. They're pretty rare to come across anyone though. They used to prescribe these like candy in the 80s, but I think they had some well publicized problems with them and had to cut down. These days, like Survival2020 says, they use them as a last resort for sleeping problems, but also as an alternative benzo for the elderly.

Last edited:
n4k33n said:
Someone is giving sound advice to treat benzos with respect instead of eating them like candy, and you call them a moron?

Your singular experience with Halcion doesn't represent everyone. Hypnotic benzos like Halcion cause many people to have hallucinations. Don't post if you're going to be abusive to other members.

Follow this rule, or go to Totse drug forums instead. We have basic standards for decency for posting, and expect you to follow them.

Dextermeth is right about their weird effects on some people. They're pretty rare to come across anyone though. They used to prescribe these like candy in the 80s, but I think they had some well publicized problems with them and had to cut down. These days, like Survival2020 says, they use them as a last resort for sleeping problems, but also as an alternative benzo for the elderly.

ya ok, guess I'm in the wrong, he's not

so they can cause you to be delerious - so can a lot of drugs

their biggest problem is that they cause amnesia rather easily. I was prescribed them for insomnia - this is what the doc. said.

I got them cause my insurance wouldnt cover my ambien, and because I dont get much sedation from the more common benzos. The effects from triazolam feel a bit different than other benzos. I feel a lot more sedated on them, and it gives me a bizarre state of mind similar to ambien. I didnt really experience any visuals, but i can imagine they can happen sometimes because triazolam does seem to have some unique properties. I still prefer ambien for insomnia though.

i get them because ambien doesnt work on me for some reason. and lunesta tastes bad.

so next in line was halcion. =)

i have a rather high benzo tolerance, so to me, a benzo that i can even feel is impressive.

xanax falls into this category, but it has way more amnesia and lasts longer.

halcion is incredibly potent, at doses of 2+mg crazy, weird shit can happen. i highly recommend no one without a sufficient benzo tolerance take that much halcion, as i said, its incredibly powerful.

i can feel .75-1mg of it, and its very relaxing and has a hypnotic effect for sure. its a lot like temazepam in that effect, but more intense. it does create some amnesia, but IMO, much less than xanax, maybe due to its short half-life.

it lasts 2 hours for me, max, when i take it orally.

Halcion is the closest thing to a barb you will find anymore. But anyway, yeah its a lot of fun.

Halcion is a very short-acting benzo. Short-acting sleeping pills are more problematic than long acting ones, apparently. Halcion was involved in controversies about 5 years ago (elderly people who used it got severe amnesia, I think). Docs are very reluctant to prescribe it now over here in Europe.

It's amazing the number of people who are prepared to use benzos as recreational drugs. I think the risk far outweighs the high. Drugs that interfere with sleep should be approached with caution.

Withdrawn in the UK due to side-effects. Orbital wrote a song about their mothers addiction 'Halcionnnn and onnnnnn and onnnnnn'.

I was prescribed this stuff for anxiety (ehehe) when I had my wisdom teeth taken out. From what I can remember (which isn't much, the amnesia is crazy on that stuff), it was very similar to every other benzo i've had except the effects were greatly magnified. I was completely retarded after about an hour and a half, and I had possibly the worst blurred vision i've ever encountered with a drug. It's worth a shot if you can get your hands on some. The stuff kicks in really fast too, after about 20-30 minutes you're pretty out of it, talking nonsense, etc. I chugged a bottle of grapefruit juice beforehand, so that might have amplified the effects the first night I took it. I remember it was just as strong the next day when I took it again. Both times I took two pills (.25mg? each).

Basically I was a blabbering idiot both times because I have no benzo tolerance whatsoever.

I get the 0.25's quite regularly. In fact I'll get some of these and phenobarbital in about two weeks! Yay yay :D. These really knock you out unlike any other benzo, with this one, it's impossible to stay awake when you take about 1,5 mg without tolerance.

man i have to try this drug, my tolerance is such that i can take 240 mg of temazepam and stay awake. what would be a good dose of halcion?