• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Triazolam "Halcion"

back to this thread
HALCION now really is king of the benzos. i have to admit, id have sex with this shit if i coudl. mmmmmmm sweet swweet benzo sex.
really though. its halcion. what more is there to say?

ive been prescribed halcion for the last 7 months at least...

i have a massive benzo tolerance, so this is one of the few benzos i can actually FEEL.

its got an incredibly short duration, so i find it pretty useless for anything but recreation on its own.

im sure its been discussed, but triazolam can also be injected, adding to its appeal if youre a real hard drug user. very few benzos are worth injecting, triazolam is one.

some people report hallucinations or a dream-like state, but i just find them relaxing and probably the most euphoric of all the benzos ive tried.

EDIT: guess ill add my dosage: im scripted .75mg a night, but i certainly cant feel that. i can feel it around 3-4mg, but ive never encountered anyone in real life who could do that. most people just pass out, which is a shame, because halcion feels GOOD.

ill also add that ive probably come close to hurting myself pretty badly by mixing these with alcohol. they, like xanax, tend to make me do stupid things, like drink. be weary of that effect!

definatly. definatly most euphoric, but yeah, definatly the shortest. but stilll, its a REAL nice treat every oncv in a while especialy if your on other benzos you cant feel. halcion will always without fail fuck your shit up :)

Who is this "klown" kid, don't you have DARE classes to be in, or does your kindergarten have a pc with internet connection you toddlers are allowed to use? I'm stuck with a little kiddy hanging on my leg, it just doesn't want to let go. If you won't let go of my leg I'm going to call your mommy you hear me .. If it's just because you're a fan of me, you can join my fanclub for free.

Halcion is rubbish, if it would be that strong it would be a pre-anesthetic like Dormicum, but it's too weak for such purposes so they stick to Dormicum. It could have been nicer if the molecule could be made more resistant to metabolition to make it stronger and longer lasting.

Yeah, psych0naut, don't turn this thread into a flame war. Benzos are highly subjective, you may find Halcion to be rubbish, but many find it to be exceptional. There's no need to flame klowns for no real reason.

all benzos eventually lose their efficacy when used over time.

compare it to opioids: if you start out doing heroin, hydrocodone is most likely going to blow.

...but if you start out with hydro and work your way up... you end up loving both.

honestly i cant really feel halcion anymore, but when i could, the shit kicked ass.

klowns said:
back to this thread
HALCION now really is king of the benzos. i have to admit, id have sex with this shit if i coudl. mmmmmmm sweet swweet benzo sex.
really though. its halcion. what more is there to say?
Rohypnol is treated as a far more dangerious rape drug. If you search for rohypnol on web, we know. I also found one place that rohypnol is 4-10 times as powerful as Halcion and 10 times as powerful as valium. My question is, why rohypnol is treated as a far more dangerious drug than Halcion when it comes to date rape?

benzos cause amnesia, making them ideal for date rape.

the duration/strength of sedation associated with rohypnol is why it has such nasty connotations.

shit tho, i wouldnt waste a roofie on raping someone... what a fucking waste. id rather just eat the fuxing pill...

Unfortunenately a handfull of pricks in this world are that miserable to use Rohypnol and such as a tool for date rape. The rates of actual date rape by spiking a drink with GHB, ketamine or benzodiazepines is way, way lower than most people think though. It's been hyped by the media, but investigations into these cases all proved it was either just alcohol on itself(date rape drug #1), or just people who took too much and didn't want to claim responsibillity. Unfortunenately a few of women do had their drinks spiked, though it rarely actually happens, but it would be disrespecting to those who did had it happen to them to say it never happens, just rarely.