• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Triazolam "Halcion"

last night i took 10mg.

...of course, i have a huge tolerance.... so i really recommend that no one else try such a ridiculous dose.

it was kinda cool, nice to FEEL a benzo high again. its dreamy, although i remember everything that happened last night.... maybe theres a tolerance to the amnesia as well. i dunno.

reminds me of ambien or temazepam.

burn out, 2mg would rock you.

Is this drug best used to relieve anxiety and the like, or just for passing the fuck out? From what I hear, its best used for passing out, since it is so strong. Just trying to get a clear answer. Im interested in taking these boys.

I'm going to ask my doctor about Triazolam tomorrow, and see if I can get some for insomnia issues, instead of the usual Zopiclone.

See if he'll let me try this. (I"m in Canada).

I've always been interested in this benzo, as to how it compares with Alprazolam and other 'lam' benzo's.

melange said:
umm I use to be prescribed the .25's, I've prob taken more than you ever have

never say if I have or haven't taken something again you godamn moron

quit tryin to dicksize. no one cares how many you have or havent taken, and besides that, you probably have not taken more than him because you have not hit the dose high enough to get visuals from, and he has. Besides all that, He just made that comment because obviously people have had hallucinations from them, and you said its not possible, going against a lot of others personal experience.

But on topic, I love halcion. I have had hallucinations from them, and think this benzo is by far better than any other. I wish they werent so damn hard to get a hold of though (legally or illegally)

kevz said:
Is this drug best used to relieve anxiety and the like, or just for passing the fuck out? From what I hear, its best used for passing out, since it is so strong. Just trying to get a clear answer. Im interested in taking these boys.

i think it all depends on your benzo tolerance. for a non tolerant person, a strong dose of any hypnotic benzo will make them pass out. but when you have a tolerance to benzos, it starts not to matter anymore. you can stay awake on any benzo.

IForgett said:
quit tryin to dicksize. no one cares how many you have or havent taken, and besides that, you probably have not taken more than him because you have not hit the dose high enough to get visuals from, and he has. Besides all that, He just made that comment because obviously people have had hallucinations from them, and you said its not possible, going against a lot of others personal experience.

But on topic, I love halcion. I have had hallucinations from them, and think this benzo is by far better than any other. I wish they werent so damn hard to get a hold of though (legally or illegally)

is 10mg enough to expect visuals from? i got none... also no amnesia.

haha this dexamp fucks me up SO muchworse!

I took 3 of these a few months ago- about .375mg. (weird dosage- each pill had like .125mg)
I got a very subtle calming feeling, and did hallucinate. It was CRAZY. I felt pretty normal but all of a sudden noticed that in the doorway the little thing the door latch/lock goes into was moving up and down, up and down. Very realistic looking. I was like wtf?
Then I went to sleep and had another weird experience. I remember waking up in the middle of the night (not sure if this was real or all a vivid dream) and screaming really loud because this ninja-ghost thing shrouded in black was crawling its way across my bedroom floor towards me. Fucking weird-ass shit.

wesmdow said:

if you are talking about halcion than fuck no do not take 10 mg's are you fucking crazy

you won't remember shit

one time i tried to kill myself and i took 5.5 mg's of this shit and "slept" for 2 days straight and as expected didn't remember shit

this use to be my benzo of choice and id like to say ive never ever had a benzo that can match this one for strength - i know alot of my friends that would take 1 .25 mg pill and not remember the night at all - the shit is strong

i like the feeling I get from them. It's quite different to the other benzos i've tried.

I concider triazolam almost to be a hypnotic only, kind of like Z-drugs but power 2.

The anxiolytic, relaxant and anticolvusive effects are minimal.

I like it because it so different to mainstream benzos.

The only annoying thing is the super short half-life.

Well guys i have to say that i tried it myself and found out the hard way! I took 5 on one night and it totally fucked me up!

I sat my wife with four eyes, i was babling shit, and the wost thing is that it makes you forget things, it clearly is dangerous.

I find it has little effect on me besides being a good way to get sleep and wake up in a few hours.

I would not bother with these high doseages you guys have done. Sweet 'hallucinations' that you probably wont reemember and more chance of you doing something stupid in the non-sleep time. Why do it? Other benzos give more euphoria and if you want to hallucinate this way, you have to be some sort of desperate.

There is a reason it is used by travelers on flights that are no longer than 3 hours. Way better than xanax because less hangover. who cares about "traveler amnesia"? thats the goal.

IMO triazolam is bar none, the best sleeper still on the market. However, I do find that it's a benzo that's extremely prone to cause bizarre behaviour, IME. Every single time I've taken Halcion, I've done something extremely stupid, forgot about it, then woke up the next morning to face whatever consequences that action had.

Honestly, 2.5 mg of Halcion tore me up worse than 75 mg of oral midazolam, both intoxication wise and amnesia wise.

have any of you halcion heads tried brotizolam to compare? Is it about the same?

Sond said:
have any of you halcion heads tried brotizolam to compare? Is it about the same?

Never heard of the brotizolam. I'm on 1,25 mg Halcion (triazolam) and 2 mg Xanax (alprazolam now) Smooooooooothhh!!

I'll be trying Halcion soon. It's that strong and had alot of bad press that a generic version has never been licensed.

I'm in the UK and was wondering since Halcion is banned medically what class is it?

Diamorphine/H is used medically here and is Class A, but Halcion banned, seems strange.

Also if I was caught with it would they class it as any other benzo and treat it as Class C or cause it's banned would I be treated differently? :\

wesmdow said:

Err... how does one KNOW that they didn't get amnesia. I'm not knocking anyone here, I'm just asking...

Sond said:
They are equal, though I find brotizolam a bit better, for as far a I can remember, which I barely can... They both have around the same half life, are both the most potent benzodiazepines known, and they both wipe out your memory like toilet paper.