View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DXM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant a lecture on how dxm is hard on you ... I didnt mean to jump on you like that though and I would do an extraction if i had a little more ventilation where I live.. And I had read some (definately not all) and couldnt find the answer I was looking for.. Guess I shoulda kept going then posted here, sorry... And like i said its not that I dont have or cant find "real drugs" but Im taking a break from mdma and grass and I really dont do anything else. And I much prefer dxm over k, thats why I was askin the best way to take them...but like everyone says just eat em, so thanks for the replys

just get the gels
2 bottles = 600mg

im still havin fun

Robitussin Soft Pastilles are available in the UK but are relatively hard to find, I believe. Never looked, mind, but a quick online scout about turned up lots of places that no longer stock them and a few that do but with "restricitions". Whatever they may be...

The syrup does the same job so if that's pretty much all you can get here then that's pretty much all you can get here. DXM is not a well-liked, known or used drug in the UK. Probably cos you can buy a gram of ketamine for an extra coupla quid - and probably get hold of it easier. No competiton really =D

I also think advising someone who's never tried the stuff to start at 600mg is a lil excessive. I know that dose is completely dependent on weight and should be measure in mg/kg so just plucking a number from the ether is more than a bit rash, no?

Glad you're having fun though - may even try the stuff myself one day. Think I'd stick to pure DXM though - only cough syrup I'd still drink these days are the codeine, opium or morphine based ones :D

sorry if it is covered in that 12 page plus thread but who wants to scroll and scroll

That's why the search button is good to make friends with. The "Search this thread" is particularly useful for wading through massive megathreads :)

I meant a lecture on how dxm is hard on you ... I didnt mean to jump on you like that though and I would do an extraction if i had a little more ventilation where I live.. And I had read some (definately not all) and couldnt find the answer I was looking for.. Guess I shoulda kept going then posted here, sorry... And like i said its not that I dont have or cant find "real drugs" but Im taking a break from mdma and grass and I really dont do anything else. And I much prefer dxm over k, thats why I was askin the best way to take them...but like everyone says just eat em, so thanks for the replys

I wasn't trying to mock DXM, its a perfectly legitament drug, but it was one of those things that i never had the urge to touch again after i tried acid one time. I took a high 2nd plateau dose and i just didn't feel good in the next couple days that followed it.... It was an interesting experience and i can see the potential for enjoyment, but once i found "better" drugs, i never really went back....

Im sorry if i came over as a dick, but if you have a chance drop some acid... You will probably see much more potential in it than DXM. The 2c family is a novel little group of PEAs as well, its more tripping than rolling but 2c-b is a very nice social and lovey dovey type of trip without being nearly as hard on the body as MDMA.... If i eat any decent dose of MDMA my head kills me in the morning, 2c-b has always left nothing but an awesome afterglow....

I always get a nice after glow with mdma... Finally found some where, according to my testing kit, mdma is the only thing active... As far as other better drugs, I tried them all first and now, only recently have I tried dxm and Im much more fond of it then any ket experience ive had (and I must say there have been far too many lol).. Its unfortunate I cant come across any 2c's around here right now or beleive me they would be my first choice (for me the oev from 2cb beat the hell outta any acid trip).. anyways this probably isnt the place for this so ill just cut it off and say thanks for the help with the dxm

In my country DXM very easily available, 200ml bottles containing 3mg/ml DXM and only sorbitol to make sick. Also 150ml bottles are available. So, it's easy to get hooked around here.

My last DXM trip consisted of 1050mg with very little effects. That's because my tolerance. I think DXM if a quite lousy drug conparing to what they sell in internet vendors. You get much more bang for buck from them. But as a spirit uplifter maybe a very low dose(100mg or something like that) when taking other much more powerful drugs.

Ofcource i miss the gravity effects. And that plateau sigma that is hard to achieve, but i've managed to get into it a few times. and the diarrhea, which feels actually very good. (best filosofies come on toilet ;)). And the ass/asshole twitches.

And DXM is also quite costly, something like 17 euros for two bottles(1200mg).

All the grapefruit boostings and such are worthless bullshit IMHO. I've been taking DXM for 13 years. And it goes something like this:

Eat a light meal if any, maybe cups of coffee. Then take 200-300mg of syrup, wait an hour, drink rest of the bottle. Now your start get these gravity bounce effects. The 200mg-300mg+the rest 300mg is enough for superior music enhancing if not total dissociation wanted.

Then, with the rest 600mg(one bottle) it's up to you how/ in which time you drink it to get to psychedelic levels(alice in wonderland hallucinations, total dissociation with computer radio etc.) This all is assuming if you have one 600mg unit and/or another 600mg bottle/or whatever form.

Making acid/base extraction eases to get to the alice in wonderland size morphing btw.

Cheers, tresspasser.

i vouch for grapefruit juice. umm, the disgustingly bitter white brand. i swear it works. longer peak, longer duration.

my last posts were pretty tweaked out. but yeah, I've had the best results with a good initial dose, followed by a booster like an hour later. I was saying take it all at once, but checking my notes, I actually used to dose it similiar to tresspasser.

I will say taking it too slowly sucks.

tresspasser, doesn't doing dxm give you a bad hangover the next morning? A drained out, crappy, anxious feeling and lethargy? Tolerance to DXM is weird. During my prime, I could eat 8mg/kg after work and still manage a 4 hour nap before my next shift. Now, it makes me an insomniac for 18 hours after my first dose, and I'll get panic attacks if I try to go to work to work the next day.

Alice in wonderland morphing rules... Does anyone know the technical name for this?

No, never any hangover;) 'Allways waken fully rested and no sign on lethargy. Not ecen on 1800mg megadose. But that's a lot too much.

600mg -- On a whim i decided to see what a 3rd plateau dose is like....

So i just downed 40 robogels, and a bit of benadryl beforehand to reduce the roboitch, i learned that trick years ago during the couple of times i did a couple 2nd plateau doses....

And here we go...

So going on an hour after eating 40 or so robitussin gel caps....

Im not really noticing anything.... Im quite bored and waiting for this to hit....

I know i don't lack the enzyme because i have done something like 250mg in the past and had it work fine...

Last edited:
Benadryl is a nice touch. I generally actually liked the Robo Itch. Giving into temptation and the warm feeling it gave was worth one or two days of red skin on my scalp/arm.

hey guys,

thinking about doing dxm again, done it twice before, and reached upper 2nd plateu on about 400mg,

was wondering if i had the day off, went to my mates house and we both did dxm, about 450 - 600mg, if i was to say, dose at around 9am, would i be okay to return home and converse with parents etc at about 6pm?

thanks.

what the fuck....

shit is strange......\i neeed a smoke, but the problem is having to roll one.... i am fubar

i usually take 1600mgs of dxm. 3 bottles of delsym mixed with orange juice. cant taste a thing! taking a break from it now though, it got me in trouble with the law a bit "shoplifting". so yea thats all i got

well i used to take the sucrets extraction. that would make me puke my guts out. same with robitussin and those gelcaps, those have all made me vomit. but delsym for some reason doesnt effect my stomache except for the first 30mins or so after ive downed the bottles, then a hour or so later im too high to care lol

how long does the dxm high last till you can talk to people without them noticing your fucked up?

At least 8 hours. If you're dosing later in the day it's likely best to sleep through a night before having to interact with people and not be intoxicated.

god... im not sure if last night was fun or not....

It was rediculously fucked up, but i dont know if i enjoyed it....

I can certainly see how some people can become terrified at 3rd plateau doses.. I hate how DXM makes my skin feel, numb but at the same time enhanced sense of touch, its just strange....

DXM is one of the few drugs your not going to be able to act or appear somewhat normal on.... robot zombie walk....

Status
Not open for further replies.