• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Re Design the BL logo

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Well, fuckit , this is just for fun for all yall photoshop and illustrator heads out there.....Some ppl seemed to think this was a cool idea so lets see if anyone will reply...

The name of this thread is Design a New Bluelight Logo.....

pro_header_top_ls.gif

Your Design Here...

There aint gonna be no real new BL logo, but pretend there was. what would you change it to?

say you got all the freedom in the world to redesign the site banner for the front page however you want, with just a few guidelines:

-1-The word BLUELIGHT must be the main focus obviously

-2-Dont just cut the word bluelight outta the current logo, and change the background image and color.

-3-Try and keep it focused on gettin creative with the text-based design and not so much a buncha crazy pix or images takin away from the main focus anc making it all busy-lookin and shit...This is a logo design after all so be as wild and creative w/it as you want but make sure you remember to keep it clear what its for

Thats it...

So, design away and post em here...Have fun...

lacey k said:
say you got all the freedom in the world to redesign the site banner for the front page however you want, with just a few guidelines:

-1-The word BLUELIGHT must be the main focus obviously

-2-Dont just cut the word bluelight outta the current logo, and change the background image and color.

-3-Try and keep it focused on gettin creative with the text-based design and not so much a buncha crazy pix or images takin away from the main focus anc making it all busy-lookin and shit...This is a logo design after all so be as wild and creative w/it as you want but make sure you remember to keep it clear what its for

Thats far from all the freedom in the world.

But, I do think they are common sense rules. This is a cool idea. Im gonna get to makin up a few.

lol lacey

I have to stay late and do homework for my digital design class tomorrow or tuesday, so I might mess around when I'm done for this. How long do we have?

Uh, iunno how long we got. I didnt really think of it like that. Uh...how long is good? Ima say a week? 2 weeks? What yall think?

At the end we could vote for the ones we like the best....or not, it dont matter its just for shits n giggles.

man i made this thread a few years back and i dont think anyone even replied to it lol. i had a 3d model of a lightbulb (with blue luminosity and diffusion of course) and had 3d text of "bluelight.nu" floating around it. ima dig through my massive collection of renders and see if i still have it.

lemme get the ball rolling and bench marked with a quick mspaint job

bllogo3nf3.png

i'm just an idea man, but can we please have a big pill sliding into a greased rectum?

L2R, u lazy fucker, that dont count at all. Plagarizing the logo and using basically the same thing with a different font? Pfft. Come on now.;)

^i drew that shit from scratch man. it's an update on the current branding.

ver 2.0
bllogo4yt7.png

well that was fun.. note the compact fluorescent for modern times ;)

blogoyh6.jpg

awesome you did it!

I have been looking for a reason to actually put somethin on paper, so i think im gonna break out the colored pencils and get really fucked up and see what happens.

:)

not what id choose for a bl logo, but it looks cool anyways. i did my best to photoshop out the MAYA watermark hehe. made this a few years ago.

somebluelightthinger-1.jpg