• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Re Design the BL logo

bluelightbi7.jpg

Cant draw using photoshop... yet

etherdesign said:
Web 2.0 style:

ed-Bluelight-Logo2.gif
I really like this one actually :) Simple and clean.

L2R- I find your B to be a bit hard to read.

QuestionEverything said:
lol lacey

I have to stay late and do homework for my digital design class tomorrow or tuesday, so I might mess around when I'm done for this. How long do we have?

me too!! my digital art class is weaksauce, though, it might end up happening during class.

I'mma find my friend who throws up sets, maybe he can whip something crazy out.

i like the one with the syringe... as soon as this thread started i could only see the pill going that way... natural order of evolution and all :)

Damn, no one thought to not make it be blue, and have a blue light bulb????

For a buncha druggies, yall aint that creative!

(Just a lil good natured teasin to try and get some more intresting responses outta ppl)

a lightbulb signifies electricity or an idea, not necessarily harm minimisation nor drug education.

since when is interpreting a title literally being creative?

L2R said:
a lightbulb signifies electricity or an idea, not necessarily harm minimisation nor drug education.

since when is interpreting a title literally being creative?

Yea, thats what i was sayin.--dont just copy the logo and dont interpret it literally ;)

the last bl layout had a lightbulb design by lingo.

past header graphics:

Attachments

• h.gif
    h.gif
    2.3 KB · Views: 113
  • header_01.png
    header_01.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 198
whoops, just kidding about the part where i said i could make one. i might've accidently told my digital art instructor to fuck off then walked out and withdrew from the class because he's a giant douche, so now i don't have anywhere to use photoshop anymore. :\

chrissie said:

Yeah. I DID go for the most obvious interpretation. A giant blue lightbulb.

I was going through one of my old machines the other day and I actually found the full size, high resolution (6 inches by 6 inches, 600 dpi) PSD file of that bulb... along with a shitload of other work I thought was long gone.

lacey k said:
Damn, no one thought to not make it be blue, and have a blue light bulb????

For a buncha druggies, yall aint that creative!

(Just a lil good natured teasin to try and get some more intresting responses outta ppl)

damn it i spent at least 7 minutes modeling the 3d lightbulb and crystal shards on mine!!!! ><

chrissie said:

past header graphics:

i think that one was my favorite. can we just bring it back? change the wording to "the less-new bluelight"?

Hey that aint up to you to decide. Anyways, aint like you "win" anything, heh, were just havin fun.