• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD Analogues

This is exactly what we were thinking, but I also believe the taste is used to cover up some other taste that might be involved.

ive been reading about the Leonard Pickard silo lab, apparently they were developing an "LSZ" ? but the yield was too low to cover the production costs, so mass production was found inefficient, and abandoned

anyone know anything about this analogue ?

been a while since i've read the Pickard files, but I think that is the 7 Ethyl-(S,S) 2,4 dimethyl azetadine mentioned above.

Yo any news on availability by RC vendors? I don't see why some of these aren't produced and sold in the UK. I appreciate they're hard to make therefore would cost a lot but if clandestine chemists can do it with acid why not legitimate labs with these? I reckon they'd definately be bought even at extortionate prices seeing as acid's hard to find and quite pricey and hell I'd even buy it if it cost more out of pure curioisity.

i heard from a good friend that AL-LAD has recently been made available. the skeptic in me finds this hard to believe considering from what i gather, its a difficult chem to make, and starts w nor-lsd in its recipe in tIhkal...but i am no chemist by any means so you never know.

theres been a good few reports on it floating around here and there in the last couple months too, so we shall see.
*fingers crossed* :D

It's available and has effects very similar to LSD. Main difference being a bit shorter duration. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned on here before, it's been around for a few weeks now.

Quite visual, very giggly. ;)

At ~375mcg the AL-LAD is just as long in duration as LSD and MUCH MUCH smoother no harsh body load.
LSZ on the other hand at 340mcg is Much Much MUCH HARSHER than LSD on come up and body load (sweating, heart racing, etc) and has a slightly shorter duration (10 hours or so).
Both are unique in effects but similar to LSD although very different 'trips'...

How about 6-ethyl-LSZ or 6-allyl-LSZ?

What about them? They might be active, and maybe someday, someone will take the time to figure out a way to synthesize them. And then we will know.

You could basically make a ton of different lysergamides by combining the ones we know now. How about 6-ethyl-LSM? Or 1-propionyl-LSP? Or 1-acetyl-6-allyl-LSB?

But it's just all useless chemwank, and chemwank goes here------> I-like-to-draw-pictures-of-random-molecules

And not in old necro'd threads.