Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone HCL (15 mg) - First Time - A Pleasant First

ravaged_eden

Bluelighter
Doing oxycodone for the first time, thought I’d write a trip report. Most people seem to have info about doing higher doses, so I thought it might be useful to write a trip report for people who haven’t done it about what starting with a relatively low dose feels like.

The only thing I ate today was a bowl of cereal this morning… I’ve been holding off because I wasn’t sure if I was going to parachute or snort… since it’s a smaller amount and I wanted it to hit me as hard as I can I’ve decided to snort it.

Stats: 6’2, 185 lbs
Dose: crushed 15 mg Oxycodone HCL

8:50 – divide it up into two lines, snort one of them

Talking to my friend on MSN right now… not feeling too much yet, just kind of giggly but that might just be the excitement I get from doing drugs. One thing I noticed was that this is really not hard to snort… some other things I’ve snorted before have a really disgusting feeling and taste… this goes really smooth. The small amount of drip that there is, though there’s not much, is a little gross, but overall this is one of the more pleasant things I’ve snorted.

8:55 – hoping it’ll hit me a little harder, snort the other line

9:00 – ok, now it’s definitely hitting me

Starting to feel very comfortable… not totally blown or anything, but very content. My friend who I’m discussing this with is very amused with me right now. My hands feel slightly heavy as I type.

9:10 – feeling really relaxed

I keep telling my friend over and over how comfortable this is… it’s just the only way I can describe it; very, very comfortable. It’s pleasant. My stomach feels a little uneasy, but not greatly so. I think I need to put on some music.

9:20 – a little wobbly

Got up to go look in the mirror to check my pupils, surprisingly they’re not all that dilated like I thought they’d be. It was fun getting up though… I wasn’t too wobbly after I got up, but just the act of standing up was a fun sensation. It’s a little difficult to write this, I’m not great at multitasking right now. I’m really enjoying the music though… just some kind of mellow stuff, nothing too fast.

9:40 – uhh… what? (a little confused)

My friend just called a bit ago and I’m definitely having trouble focusing right now. I kept zoning out and like missing what she was hearing… but she knew what I was doing so she was just laughing at me. I feel pretty… warm right now. I got up to do a couple of things and felt a little queasy, I think I should probably just chill and listen to music for a little bit.

9:55 – kitty!

My cat came up, she’s very cuddly. ^_^ I’m feeling a little less giddy now than I was before… I feel kind of stoned right now, but not quite as dumb as stoned… just very slow and kind of heavy.

10:10 – past the peak

Well, if there was some kind of peak to tonight’s experience I’m pretty sure that I’m probably past it by now. I’m just kind of content now, not euphoric, just heavy and warm. I’ll probably just lay back, listen to music and let it ride out for a while. Unless something randomly amazing happens, I’ll probably just report again when I start having a noticeable comedown.

10:30 – itching?

I think I might be starting to feel the opiate itch a little bit… not overly so, and not even all that unpleasant, I’m just starting to notice the presence of a slight itch. I’ve starting sweating a little bit too, just some perspiration on my forehead.

11:20 – itching subsiding

I’ve gone to watch television with my brother for a while… the itching is beginning to subside now. It wasn’t really bothersome at any point though, like I said before, just present. It isn’t a terribly unpleasant itch. I do find myself becoming a little irritable. Not greatly so, but I find myself being impatient with my brother where I normally banter back and forth with him. I think I’m annoyed because he’s interrupting my calm state.

11:40 – out-of-body

I thought that for the most part the effects were gone for this “trip,” but something else just happened briefly. For a little while I felt a kind of disconnect with my body, mostly in my hands & arms. They felt just a little off, like I wasn’t exactly controlling them normally. I find it kind of difficult to describe, I don’t know if anyone else has had this happen before. It’s come and passed, it was only for about 5 minutes, but I thought it might be notable.

12:30 – return to normal

I feel pretty normal again now, except for the slight remaining presence of the itch I don’t notice any more lingering effects of the drug.

This was definitely an interesting experience. I’ve previously had a lot of experience with stimulants and a little bit of experience with psychedelics, and this is certainly different than anything I’ve ever done before. I’d like to experiment with this more, perhaps at a slightly larger dose but ingested orally rather than insufflated. While I wasn’t blown away by this particular experience, it was very pleasant as first experiences go and I definitely think this is something worth experimenting with further.

substancecode_oxycodone
substancecode_pharms

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the first oxycodone experience. Always a blast. Maybe I'll write a trip report about my oxycodone experience. It's been going on for five years.

Anyway, that's a really well-written first trip report. Keep 'em coming.

fuck australia and its lack of opiates

*cuddles his consolation prize, codeine*

oh btw great trip report, as always just amplifies the urge to do it myself :)

Actually, Opiates are known to restrict the pupils into tiny black dots! But very cool and might I add comfortable read!

Got up to go look in the mirror to check my pupils, surprisingly they’re not all that dilated like I thought they’d be.

Like Beenhead said, opiates do not dilate the pupils, they constrict them. Someone very intoxicated on opiates is given away by their pinpoint pupils.

Anyway, good read, and be careful with opiates! Never develop a regular schedule for taking them, even if it's only every Friday or something. Trust me, you will probably begin to slide down a slippery slope, ending up taking them all the time and addicted.

i wish i was still an "O.C virgin".... damn but your pupils will def not get big, they will get contriscted bro thats what opiates tend to do.

Oxycontin is so nice, I wish it was commonly available here, maybe its a blessing in disguise lol.

Doing oxycodone for the first time, thought I’d write a trip report. Most people seem to have info about doing higher doses, so I thought it might be useful to write a trip report for people who haven’t done it about what starting with a relatively low dose feels like.

The only thing I ate today was a bowl of cereal this morning… I’ve been holding off because I wasn’t sure if I was going to parachute or snort… since it’s a smaller amount and I wanted it to hit me as hard as I can I’ve decided to snort it.

Stats: 6’2, 185 lbs
Dose: crushed 15 mg Oxycodone HCL

8:50 – divide it up into two lines, snort one of them

Talking to my friend on MSN right now… not feeling too much yet, just kind of giggly but that might just be the excitement I get from doing drugs. One thing I noticed was that this is really not hard to snort… some other things I’ve snorted before have a really disgusting feeling and taste… this goes really smooth. The small amount of drip that there is, though there’s not much, is a little gross, but overall this is one of the more pleasant things I’ve snorted.

8:55 – hoping it’ll hit me a little harder, snort the other line

9:00 – ok, now it’s definitely hitting me

Starting to feel very comfortable… not totally blown or anything, but very content. My friend who I’m discussing this with is very amused with me right now. My hands feel slightly heavy as I type.

9:10 – feeling really relaxed

I keep telling my friend over and over how comfortable this is… it’s just the only way I can describe it; very, very comfortable. It’s pleasant. My stomach feels a little uneasy, but not greatly so. I think I need to put on some music.

9:20 – a little wobbly

Got up to go look in the mirror to check my pupils, surprisingly they’re not all that dilated like I thought they’d be. It was fun getting up though… I wasn’t too wobbly after I got up, but just the act of standing up was a fun sensation. It’s a little difficult to write this, I’m not great at multitasking right now. I’m really enjoying the music though… just some kind of mellow stuff, nothing too fast.

9:40 – uhh… what? (a little confused)

My friend just called a bit ago and I’m definitely having trouble focusing right now. I kept zoning out and like missing what she was hearing… but she knew what I was doing so she was just laughing at me. I feel pretty… warm right now. I got up to do a couple of things and felt a little queasy, I think I should probably just chill and listen to music for a little bit.

9:55 – kitty!

My cat came up, she’s very cuddly. ^_^ I’m feeling a little less giddy now than I was before… I feel kind of stoned right now, but not quite as dumb as stoned… just very slow and kind of heavy.

10:10 – past the peak

Well, if there was some kind of peak to tonight’s experience I’m pretty sure that I’m probably past it by now. I’m just kind of content now, not euphoric, just heavy and warm. I’ll probably just lay back, listen to music and let it ride out for a while. Unless something randomly amazing happens, I’ll probably just report again when I start having a noticeable comedown.

10:30 – itching?

I think I might be starting to feel the opiate itch a little bit… not overly so, and not even all that unpleasant, I’m just starting to notice the presence of a slight itch. I’ve starting sweating a little bit too, just some perspiration on my forehead.

11:20 – itching subsiding

I’ve gone to watch television with my brother for a while… the itching is beginning to subside now. It wasn’t really bothersome at any point though, like I said before, just present. It isn’t a terribly unpleasant itch. I do find myself becoming a little irritable. Not greatly so, but I find myself being impatient with my brother where I normally banter back and forth with him. I think I’m annoyed because he’s interrupting my calm state.

11:40 – out-of-body

I thought that for the most part the effects were gone for this “trip,” but something else just happened briefly. For a little while I felt a kind of disconnect with my body, mostly in my hands & arms. They felt just a little off, like I wasn’t exactly controlling them normally. I find it kind of difficult to describe, I don’t know if anyone else has had this happen before. It’s come and passed, it was only for about 5 minutes, but I thought it might be notable.

12:30 – return to normal

I feel pretty normal again now, except for the slight remaining presence of the itch I don’t notice any more lingering effects of the drug.

This was definitely an interesting experience. I’ve previously had a lot of experience with stimulants and a little bit of experience with psychedelics, and this is certainly different than anything I’ve ever done before. I’d like to experiment with this more, perhaps at a slightly larger dose but ingested orally rather than insufflated. While I wasn’t blown away by this particular experience, it was very pleasant as first experiences go and I definitely think this is something worth experimenting with further.

dont do it brother , you had your fun now walk away because the room you just walked in is hard to get out of , we all thought it wouldn't get us next thing i knew i turned to look at the door i walked in and it was bolted shut then borded and cemented .....good luck my friend

good report....alot of people get anxiety the first time because they are not used to the feelings...

Yes, the first oxycodone experience. Always a blast. Maybe I'll write a trip report about my oxycodone experience. It's been going on for five years.

Anyway, that's a really well-written first trip report. Keep 'em coming.

QFT.

Your first few opiate highs will certainly be the best, great report :)

Quit while you're ahead!

I agree with empty1. I wish someone had warned me how pills would eventually take over my life, eventually leading to herion addiction. I actually was able to get clean off herion, but through chronic illness, here I am back on opiates, but holding on for dear life every day.
If your not hooked, and have the opportunity to walk away with your freedom, I don't know why any of us addicts woudnt warn you to stay free from the monster opiate addiction!
Take care,
:)

Nice report :) Good to see one of a low dose / naive user.

Just insufflated 15mg before, first time snorting anything. Very content ^_^

:D :D

Nice report, I remember the first time I snorted oxy and it was great! I know what you mean about the comfortable feeling, it's like this very subtle warm blanket comes over your mind and body. It's true that it's very addictive, but it is possible to wean off and stay off (withdrawal really sucks though).

dont do it brother , you had your fun now walk away because the room you just walked in is hard to get out of , we all thought it wouldn't get us next thing i knew i turned to look at the door i walked in and it was bolted shut then borded and cemented .....good luck my friend

Damn isn't that the truth....

Actually, Opiates are known to restrict the pupils into tiny black dots! But very cool and might I add comfortable read!

yeah i saw u were checking to see if ur pupils were dialated when realy your pupils constrict (get smaller) when on opiates.

I took oxycodone for my first time about an hour and a half ago. I took 15mg and I weigh 125 lbs. so far I feel like my whole bodies warm and I love being still.