• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Oxycodone HCL (15 mg) - First Time - A Pleasant First

Great trip report. Try not to get physically dependent on the synthetic heroin you're snorting.

oxycodone are great but be careful u take too much u will die. a couple years ago 30mg roxy would get me high for the night but as time went by my dose increased in order to feel the same effect and now i need 120mg to get high. so if you never took them before do not start at a high dose because u see other people doing it because u dont know there tolerance. have fun and be careful everyone

Ya it takes me 6-8 30 mg's minimum just to get high. I started almost 6 years ago and took 1 lortab 10 a day for about three years. Really only 1 a day for 3 years. Then once it took more than 1 to get high it was over from there now I take about 14-20 roxy 30's a day. I'm trying to detox and get on suboxin but the amount I put in my body it takes days. Like 3-5 for all to get out of my system so I can safely take the suboxin. I didn't take any for 72 hours. I felt absolutely like I was in living hell. So I figured I can take suboxin now. Nope it made me so much worse because I still had opiates on my receptors and went into rapid withdrawling within 20 min. Of taking 16 mg of suboxin. It's been 24 hours since then and I still feel really really bad but hopefully that first dose of suboxin pushed all opiates out I went into withdrawl and I'm gonna wait a few more hours then hopefully I can take and actually feel better. I wish not even for my worst enemy to be in the situation I'm in so please all you people who just take sometimes and aren't addicted please just stop taking them. Before you will realize it you will be stuck and addicted to the little devil pills. (that's what I call them now). You will never feel more helpless in your life then you will being addicted to this shit. So please. If you read this long ass post just take some advise from someone that is somewhere that you would never want to be. I've done lots of drugs for a while. I used meth everyday from 15-20 years old. Everyday. Then when I decided I didn't like being hooked on it and how I felt and lack of sleep and food ( my 2 favorite things) I just stopped. Slept for about 3 straight days and then I was fine. Haven't touched it since and I'm 27 now. So it's been 7 years. Opiate addiction is 10000% worse and the effects and withdrawl and just the way you feel. Absolutely horrible don't just go away after 3 days. I've been off them once before. I did suboxin for 6 months. But then I was only taking about 10 lortab 10's a day. And when I started to wien off the suboxin you pretty much go through the same withdrawl from the drug that gets you off opiates so it's a wonder drug but then again it's just a crutch cause sooner or later your going to have to push through some sort of highly unpleasant withdrawl that you never want to even see someone experience let alone go through it yourself. I hope someone reads this and understands how serious I am about how horrible this can get before you even think you have a problem. So for the last time. If you wanna get high. Please please choose something other that opiates. Stick with smoking pot cause that's the only thing you can consistently get high off of and not get physically addicted.

Jeez i remember when i was young and we didn't even care for opiates .... all we wanted to do was trip. Now all i want to do i sniff dope till I'm cross-eyed.

o yes kid .... you have never been sick till you've been dope sick. and once yer really on it the cravings never go away .... i will love dope till the day i die can't help it ... no amount of drs and shrinks can change it

Yep. People don't understand how bad opiate withdrawl and temptation is. Because. Like you said. I love them. That's why I keep taking more and more. It takes 8 roxy 30's to make me feel like 1 lortab 10 used to make me feel. It's crazy. But I'm days without anything and it's my second day on suboxin. Today the sub. Helped. Yesterday it was to soon and it put me into rapid extreme withdrawl. Before I took it I felt sooo bad. Didn't think it could be much worse. And then BAM. Right after I took 16 mg's of suboxin I felt like I needed to go to hospitol. I've been staying away from my home and family for the first week. I don't want my children to see me this way. And my children are also the reason I'm serious about quiting and will stop at nothing until I'm completely off everything. Including suboxin.

Here's a ? For anyone who wants to answer.

I've been told that the withdrawl I go through sounds way more severe than others experienceed from taking the same amount of opiates. Has anyone just had hell smack them in the face around 3 days without taking anything. Maybe I'm just weak to the symptoms but man I just wanna know if anyone else feels the withdrawl so severely. Thanks for reading.

yeah i saw u were checking to see if ur pupils were dialated when realy your pupils constrict (get smaller) when on opiates.

^ this.
Kids tend to think all drugs dilate pupils, and most do; but yes opiates are a bit diff. They get pinpoint small. Actually, until my pupils are pinpoint sized, I feel absolutely no rush, no itch, no euphoria. Jackshit.
My message to OP would be have fun with them, but be wary of cravings, or flu-like symptoms the day(s) after you take Oxy. I never thought Id get hooked on them. But alas, I am now taking pretty massive doses (for a 17 year old.) And I just got off Subs for my dopesickness.
Ive done IV morph, f*cking sucks d*ck. Im pretty scared of needles though, so promethazine + 3 or 4 Roxi 15s (half oral/half intranasal) always gives a great experience. But my tolerance fluctuates quite a bit. Heh I wish I could still snort one 15 and feel good. shiiiiit.
I used to take Vic 10s and now I can take 40mg and not feel relief. When I found Oxy It was love at first sight.

Again, have fun, but be wary as mental dependance CAN and WILL creep up on you, and can lead to physical addiction in some. Most people don't develop dependance probs if they're easy on them, just know your body and how you react to the drugs you take, and do NOT use them everyday, unless you wanna end up in mine and many other's position. But anyways, be safe, Have fun :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the great trip report. Good read!
Made me really wish that I could enjoy 15mg of oxycodone. I was injesting 150mg doses, twice a day. Just to feel normal.

I've been told that the withdrawl I go through sounds way more severe than others experienceed from taking the same amount of opiates. Has anyone just had hell smack them in the face around 3 days without taking anything. Maybe I'm just weak to the symptoms but man I just wanna know if anyone else feels the withdrawl so severely. Thanks for reading.

saustin.......

i am on oxycodone 15mg i have had neck and shoulder surgeries and am in chronic pain. i am also taking morphine, cant remember dosage, im not getting up to check either. i too went through hell when i accidentally went without the meds. i had the shakes, couldnt sleep, thought i was going crazy and going to die. sweating profusely, i had to get out of the house mind you, this is 2am, winter time. i went for a walk outside, must have walked for 4-5miles, all the while talking to myself, rambling on and on, if anyone were to have seen me, they would have thought i was a homeless person. i cant really remember what happened after that, but apparently i survived. and i will never go without again, ever. so, withdrawls are not fun to say the least. so, just be careful you people that are playing with this drug.

Mmmm....virgin oxycodone experiences....*drool*

Well, i'm still a virgin thank god! Shit is like the philosophers stone here in Australia. Guess my codeine dependence is enough eh, fuck climbing the opiate ladder.

Still, what a wonderful experience....*sigh*