Bluelight

Thread: Oxycodone HCL (15 mg) - First Time - A Pleasant First

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. Collapse Details
    Oxycodone HCL (15 mg) - First Time - A Pleasant First 
    #1
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    71
    Doing oxycodone for the first time, thought I’d write a trip report. Most people seem to have info about doing higher doses, so I thought it might be useful to write a trip report for people who haven’t done it about what starting with a relatively low dose feels like.

    The only thing I ate today was a bowl of cereal this morning… I’ve been holding off because I wasn’t sure if I was going to parachute or snort… since it’s a smaller amount and I wanted it to hit me as hard as I can I’ve decided to snort it.

    Stats: 6’2, 185 lbs
    Dose: crushed 15 mg Oxycodone HCL

    8:50 – divide it up into two lines, snort one of them

    Talking to my friend on MSN right now… not feeling too much yet, just kind of giggly but that might just be the excitement I get from doing drugs. One thing I noticed was that this is really not hard to snort… some other things I’ve snorted before have a really disgusting feeling and taste… this goes really smooth. The small amount of drip that there is, though there’s not much, is a little gross, but overall this is one of the more pleasant things I’ve snorted.

    8:55 – hoping it’ll hit me a little harder, snort the other line

    9:00 – ok, now it’s definitely hitting me

    Starting to feel very comfortable… not totally blown or anything, but very content. My friend who I’m discussing this with is very amused with me right now. My hands feel slightly heavy as I type.

    9:10 – feeling really relaxed

    I keep telling my friend over and over how comfortable this is… it’s just the only way I can describe it; very, very comfortable. It’s pleasant. My stomach feels a little uneasy, but not greatly so. I think I need to put on some music.

    9:20 – a little wobbly

    Got up to go look in the mirror to check my pupils, surprisingly they’re not all that dilated like I thought they’d be. It was fun getting up though… I wasn’t too wobbly after I got up, but just the act of standing up was a fun sensation. It’s a little difficult to write this, I’m not great at multitasking right now. I’m really enjoying the music though… just some kind of mellow stuff, nothing too fast.

    9:40 – uhh… what? (a little confused)

    My friend just called a bit ago and I’m definitely having trouble focusing right now. I kept zoning out and like missing what she was hearing… but she knew what I was doing so she was just laughing at me. I feel pretty… warm right now. I got up to do a couple of things and felt a little queasy, I think I should probably just chill and listen to music for a little bit.

    9:55 – kitty!

    My cat came up, she’s very cuddly. ^_^ I’m feeling a little less giddy now than I was before… I feel kind of stoned right now, but not quite as dumb as stoned… just very slow and kind of heavy.

    10:10 – past the peak

    Well, if there was some kind of peak to tonight’s experience I’m pretty sure that I’m probably past it by now. I’m just kind of content now, not euphoric, just heavy and warm. I’ll probably just lay back, listen to music and let it ride out for a while. Unless something randomly amazing happens, I’ll probably just report again when I start having a noticeable comedown.

    10:30 – itching?

    I think I might be starting to feel the opiate itch a little bit… not overly so, and not even all that unpleasant, I’m just starting to notice the presence of a slight itch. I’ve starting sweating a little bit too, just some perspiration on my forehead.

    11:20 – itching subsiding

    I’ve gone to watch television with my brother for a while… the itching is beginning to subside now. It wasn’t really bothersome at any point though, like I said before, just present. It isn’t a terribly unpleasant itch. I do find myself becoming a little irritable. Not greatly so, but I find myself being impatient with my brother where I normally banter back and forth with him. I think I’m annoyed because he’s interrupting my calm state.

    11:40 – out-of-body

    I thought that for the most part the effects were gone for this “trip,” but something else just happened briefly. For a little while I felt a kind of disconnect with my body, mostly in my hands & arms. They felt just a little off, like I wasn’t exactly controlling them normally. I find it kind of difficult to describe, I don’t know if anyone else has had this happen before. It’s come and passed, it was only for about 5 minutes, but I thought it might be notable.

    12:30 – return to normal

    I feel pretty normal again now, except for the slight remaining presence of the itch I don’t notice any more lingering effects of the drug.

    This was definitely an interesting experience. I’ve previously had a lot of experience with stimulants and a little bit of experience with psychedelics, and this is certainly different than anything I’ve ever done before. I’d like to experiment with this more, perhaps at a slightly larger dose but ingested orally rather than insufflated. While I wasn’t blown away by this particular experience, it was very pleasant as first experiences go and I definitely think this is something worth experimenting with further.

    substancecode_oxycodone
    substancecode_pharms
    Last edited by Xorkoth; 16-01-2011 at 07:39.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Bluelighter the prepster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    the 'burbs
    Posts
    323
    Yes, the first oxycodone experience. Always a blast. Maybe I'll write a trip report about my oxycodone experience. It's been going on for five years.

    Anyway, that's a really well-written first trip report. Keep 'em coming.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    fuck australia and its lack of opiates

    *cuddles his consolation prize, codeine*


    oh btw great trip report, as always just amplifies the urge to do it myself
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelight Crew Beenhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,517
    Actually, Opiates are known to restrict the pupils into tiny black dots! But very cool and might I add comfortable read!
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Moderator
    Psychedelic Drugs
    Trip Reports
    Xorkoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the mountains
    Posts
    15,729
    Got up to go look in the mirror to check my pupils, surprisingly they’re not all that dilated like I thought they’d be.
    Like Beenhead said, opiates do not dilate the pupils, they constrict them. Someone very intoxicated on opiates is given away by their pinpoint pupils.

    Anyway, good read, and be careful with opiates! Never develop a regular schedule for taking them, even if it's only every Friday or something. Trust me, you will probably begin to slide down a slippery slope, ending up taking them all the time and addicted.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    ^ shame, shame.
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter blau1005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    581
    Wow, you archaeologist.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter SyR1S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    285
    i wish i was still an "O.C virgin".... damn but your pupils will def not get big, they will get contriscted bro thats what opiates tend to do.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Moderator
    Australian Drug Discussion
    drug_mentor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,972
    Oxycontin is so nice, I wish it was commonly available here, maybe its a blessing in disguise lol.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter zekethemusicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,865
    Ahhh i fucking love this shit. Its not as good as heroin, but god its fucking good
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in my head till 2005 now im free to wander
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by ravaged_eden View Post
    Doing oxycodone for the first time, thought I’d write a trip report. Most people seem to have info about doing higher doses, so I thought it might be useful to write a trip report for people who haven’t done it about what starting with a relatively low dose feels like.

    The only thing I ate today was a bowl of cereal this morning… I’ve been holding off because I wasn’t sure if I was going to parachute or snort… since it’s a smaller amount and I wanted it to hit me as hard as I can I’ve decided to snort it.

    Stats: 6’2, 185 lbs
    Dose: crushed 15 mg Oxycodone HCL

    8:50 – divide it up into two lines, snort one of them

    Talking to my friend on MSN right now… not feeling too much yet, just kind of giggly but that might just be the excitement I get from doing drugs. One thing I noticed was that this is really not hard to snort… some other things I’ve snorted before have a really disgusting feeling and taste… this goes really smooth. The small amount of drip that there is, though there’s not much, is a little gross, but overall this is one of the more pleasant things I’ve snorted.

    8:55 – hoping it’ll hit me a little harder, snort the other line

    9:00 – ok, now it’s definitely hitting me

    Starting to feel very comfortable… not totally blown or anything, but very content. My friend who I’m discussing this with is very amused with me right now. My hands feel slightly heavy as I type.

    9:10 – feeling really relaxed

    I keep telling my friend over and over how comfortable this is… it’s just the only way I can describe it; very, very comfortable. It’s pleasant. My stomach feels a little uneasy, but not greatly so. I think I need to put on some music.

    9:20 – a little wobbly

    Got up to go look in the mirror to check my pupils, surprisingly they’re not all that dilated like I thought they’d be. It was fun getting up though… I wasn’t too wobbly after I got up, but just the act of standing up was a fun sensation. It’s a little difficult to write this, I’m not great at multitasking right now. I’m really enjoying the music though… just some kind of mellow stuff, nothing too fast.

    9:40 – uhh… what? (a little confused)

    My friend just called a bit ago and I’m definitely having trouble focusing right now. I kept zoning out and like missing what she was hearing… but she knew what I was doing so she was just laughing at me. I feel pretty… warm right now. I got up to do a couple of things and felt a little queasy, I think I should probably just chill and listen to music for a little bit.

    9:55 – kitty!

    My cat came up, she’s very cuddly. ^_^ I’m feeling a little less giddy now than I was before… I feel kind of stoned right now, but not quite as dumb as stoned… just very slow and kind of heavy.

    10:10 – past the peak

    Well, if there was some kind of peak to tonight’s experience I’m pretty sure that I’m probably past it by now. I’m just kind of content now, not euphoric, just heavy and warm. I’ll probably just lay back, listen to music and let it ride out for a while. Unless something randomly amazing happens, I’ll probably just report again when I start having a noticeable comedown.

    10:30 – itching?

    I think I might be starting to feel the opiate itch a little bit… not overly so, and not even all that unpleasant, I’m just starting to notice the presence of a slight itch. I’ve starting sweating a little bit too, just some perspiration on my forehead.

    11:20 – itching subsiding

    I’ve gone to watch television with my brother for a while… the itching is beginning to subside now. It wasn’t really bothersome at any point though, like I said before, just present. It isn’t a terribly unpleasant itch. I do find myself becoming a little irritable. Not greatly so, but I find myself being impatient with my brother where I normally banter back and forth with him. I think I’m annoyed because he’s interrupting my calm state.

    11:40 – out-of-body

    I thought that for the most part the effects were gone for this “trip,” but something else just happened briefly. For a little while I felt a kind of disconnect with my body, mostly in my hands & arms. They felt just a little off, like I wasn’t exactly controlling them normally. I find it kind of difficult to describe, I don’t know if anyone else has had this happen before. It’s come and passed, it was only for about 5 minutes, but I thought it might be notable.

    12:30 – return to normal

    I feel pretty normal again now, except for the slight remaining presence of the itch I don’t notice any more lingering effects of the drug.

    This was definitely an interesting experience. I’ve previously had a lot of experience with stimulants and a little bit of experience with psychedelics, and this is certainly different than anything I’ve ever done before. I’d like to experiment with this more, perhaps at a slightly larger dose but ingested orally rather than insufflated. While I wasn’t blown away by this particular experience, it was very pleasant as first experiences go and I definitely think this is something worth experimenting with further.
    dont do it brother , you had your fun now walk away because the room you just walked in is hard to get out of , we all thought it wouldn't get us next thing i knew i turned to look at the door i walked in and it was bolted shut then borded and cemented .....good luck my friend
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    good report....alot of people get anxiety the first time because they are not used to the feelings...
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    NeighborhoodThreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    21,543
    Yes, the first oxycodone experience. Always a blast. Maybe I'll write a trip report about my oxycodone experience. It's been going on for five years.

    Anyway, that's a really well-written first trip report. Keep 'em coming.
    QFT.

    Your first few opiate highs will certainly be the best, great report
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
    Quit while you're ahead! 
    #14
    Heart
    I agree with empty1. I wish someone had warned me how pills would eventually take over my life, eventually leading to herion addiction. I actually was able to get clean off herion, but through chronic illness, here I am back on opiates, but holding on for dear life every day.
    If your not hooked, and have the opportunity to walk away with your freedom, I don't know why any of us addicts woudnt warn you to stay free from the monster opiate addiction!
    Take care,
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Well said... How can we live withourselves if we don't try to warn them? If it saves even 1... Just imagine!
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    41
    Nice report Good to see one of a low dose / naive user.

    Just insufflated 15mg before, first time snorting anything. Very content ^_^

    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Nice report, I remember the first time I snorted oxy and it was great! I know what you mean about the comfortable feeling, it's like this very subtle warm blanket comes over your mind and body. It's true that it's very addictive, but it is possible to wean off and stay off (withdrawal really sucks though).
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Skook
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by empty1 View Post
    dont do it brother , you had your fun now walk away because the room you just walked in is hard to get out of , we all thought it wouldn't get us next thing i knew i turned to look at the door i walked in and it was bolted shut then borded and cemented .....good luck my friend
    Damn isn't that the truth....
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter MikeOekiM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Posts
    10,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Beenhead View Post
    Actually, Opiates are known to restrict the pupils into tiny black dots! But very cool and might I add comfortable read!
    yeah i saw u were checking to see if ur pupils were dialated when realy your pupils constrict (get smaller) when on opiates.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    I took oxycodone for my first time about an hour and a half ago. I took 15mg and I weigh 125 lbs. so far I feel like my whole bodies warm and I love being still.
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelighter Tosh.Suku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    US East Coast
    Posts
    107
    Great trip report. Try not to get physically dependent on the synthetic heroin you're snorting.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    oxycodone are great but be careful u take too much u will die. a couple years ago 30mg roxy would get me high for the night but as time went by my dose increased in order to feel the same effect and now i need 120mg to get high. so if you never took them before do not start at a high dose because u see other people doing it because u dont know there tolerance. have fun and be careful everyone
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Ya it takes me 6-8 30 mg's minimum just to get high. I started almost 6 years ago and took 1 lortab 10 a day for about three years. Really only 1 a day for 3 years. Then once it took more than 1 to get high it was over from there now I take about 14-20 roxy 30's a day. I'm trying to detox and get on suboxin but the amount I put in my body it takes days. Like 3-5 for all to get out of my system so I can safely take the suboxin. I didn't take any for 72 hours. I felt absolutely like I was in living hell. So I figured I can take suboxin now. Nope it made me so much worse because I still had opiates on my receptors and went into rapid withdrawling within 20 min. Of taking 16 mg of suboxin. It's been 24 hours since then and I still feel really really bad but hopefully that first dose of suboxin pushed all opiates out I went into withdrawl and I'm gonna wait a few more hours then hopefully I can take and actually feel better. I wish not even for my worst enemy to be in the situation I'm in so please all you people who just take sometimes and aren't addicted please just stop taking them. Before you will realize it you will be stuck and addicted to the little devil pills. (that's what I call them now). You will never feel more helpless in your life then you will being addicted to this shit. So please. If you read this long ass post just take some advise from someone that is somewhere that you would never want to be. I've done lots of drugs for a while. I used meth everyday from 15-20 years old. Everyday. Then when I decided I didn't like being hooked on it and how I felt and lack of sleep and food ( my 2 favorite things) I just stopped. Slept for about 3 straight days and then I was fine. Haven't touched it since and I'm 27 now. So it's been 7 years. Opiate addiction is 10000% worse and the effects and withdrawl and just the way you feel. Absolutely horrible don't just go away after 3 days. I've been off them once before. I did suboxin for 6 months. But then I was only taking about 10 lortab 10's a day. And when I started to wien off the suboxin you pretty much go through the same withdrawl from the drug that gets you off opiates so it's a wonder drug but then again it's just a crutch cause sooner or later your going to have to push through some sort of highly unpleasant withdrawl that you never want to even see someone experience let alone go through it yourself. I hope someone reads this and understands how serious I am about how horrible this can get before you even think you have a problem. So for the last time. If you wanna get high. Please please choose something other that opiates. Stick with smoking pot cause that's the only thing you can consistently get high off of and not get physically addicted.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Jeez i remember when i was young and we didn't even care for opiates .... all we wanted to do was trip. Now all i want to do i sniff dope till I'm cross-eyed.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    o yes kid .... you have never been sick till you've been dope sick. and once yer really on it the cravings never go away .... i will love dope till the day i die can't help it ... no amount of drs and shrinks can change it
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •