• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The First Video Game You Mastered

L2R

Bluelight Crew
For me it was Starfighter on my brother's TRS-80 green screen computer from RadioShack.

deletemeeh8.png

This game brought to life the hyperspace effects of star wars (dots flying passed really fast from centre screen) and implemented an amazing open ended structure (kinda like GTA series now) where you choose where to fly off to.
Along the way you encounter merchants and varying degrees of bad guys, the hardest of which to kill look exactly like tie fighters.

This game was GOLD and i'm surprised it's dated 1981. Fuck man i was four when this thing was made!

Probably Contra for the NES although I have fond memories of completing Zelda II seeing as I remember that game being extremely difficult.

03.gif

cabbage patch game on coleco vision!! i was in the 4th grade, so over 20 years ago!!

my hubby found it and a bunch of old coleco games for me online a few years back, but i don't know where it is now :(

edit, lol, check out the fucking remote on that thing....

ColecoVision.jpg

Last edited:
Contra on the NES fo sho. Major bonding between me and my dad with that game.

Mine was definitely Mario on Gameboy. Aaah I remember the days as if they were yesterday.....

Depends on your definition of mastered.

I got pretty damn good at the N64 Mario Kart.

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons-Cloudy Mountain for the Intellivsion

cloudy_screen.gif

cloudy_box.gif

I loved the Intellivision. I have tried finding emulators on the internet to relive ADDADCM. They don't produce it for Intellivision's compilation ports for X-Box/PC/PS2, etc due to legalities with the Dungeons and Dragons name...I sure loved that game.

...I feel old as I remember when the Intellivision came out...

I wasn't into games until the last couple of years. I am pretty good at counter-strike and soul calibur [dreamcast version at least].

Halo. I'm too impatient to master any other game but that joint was my shit.

Mario on the gameboy, got to level 11 boss and died. Immidiately tried again and finished!!

Wow....memories. I remember playing scads of Game & Watch when I was in preparatory school.....the very first game I mastered was Lode Runner, followed by Popeye and then Octopus. :) Game & Watch was the shit back then.

GW_snoopy_tennis.jpg

nintendo-game-and-watch-oc-22-front.jpg

Last edited: