• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The First Video Game You Mastered

scii_ivy2_b.jpg

soul cal 2
ivy
none of my friends will play me nemore. they say its not fun cuz i whoop their asses so quickly

Mario Kart for n64 ... i still play this game often when im high =D. Its soooo much fun, and u get so into the game trying to win!

Single player mastery: Rainbow 6: Rouge Spear (hitting pixels of people elbows with the mp-5 around corners to kill them)
Multiplayer Mastery: Battlefield 1942: Desert Combat mod (vss king)

-edit- I don't really remember the first game I mastered, so...

Halo and Unreal Tournament.

I've gotten to the point where I usually lose on purpose for a few rounds just so my friends don't get pissed off and throw my controllers... :|

Missile Command-the arcade version. Man, I spent hours in the arcade on this game when it came out...

probably the first game i actually took the time to do everything in is Super mario rpg for snes. I've probably beaten that game 50+ times.

Zero the hero said:
Missile Command-the arcade version. Man, I spent hours in the arcade on this game when it came out...

ahh, for the days when arcades had more than cookie-cutter fighting games.

i remember when i set the high score at robotron and it told me YOU ARE THE GREATEST ROBOTRON PLAYER EVER

what a thrill!

then i turned around and played some joust.

166.jpg

My skills at this game are absurd. I can almost play blindfolded, and with one hand.

guineaPig said:
scii_ivy2_b.jpg

soul cal 2
ivy
none of my friends will play me nemore. they say its not fun cuz i whoop their asses so quickly

lol same thing happened with me and Casandra.

Mortality Kombatry 2. I'll babality that ass with Johnny Cage.
Also, recently Devil May Cry 3.

street fighter 2 turbo on super nintendo (or was it 64 I cant remember)
and mortal kombat 2 also yeh lol, using Scorpion "get over here" bam uppercut then fatality muhuhaha lol good times

But my overall favourite was Bond Goldeneye on N64 a seriously brilliant game mainly the multiplayer, so much fun doing 3 player on that first to 10 kills absolute mayhem

Akoto said:
lol same thing happened with me and Casandra.
Same thing is in the process of happening to me with Voldo :)

The first game I totally mastered was Vagrant Story. It remains my favourite game, I finished it 3 consecutive times and used to know every nook and cranny in Lea Monde.

arcade game = table top space invaders :)

pc = wolfenstein 3d :D

First game I ever beat was the original Mario on NES.

First game(s) I would consider that I 'mastered' in were the NHL games on Genesis. NHL '95 was so ridiculously easy, but '96, '97, and '98 had much better AI especially regarding the goaltender.

I was pretty absurd at Dr. Mario for NES baack in the day.

Much later I became a professional Super Smash Brothers (for N64) player.. me and my roomates were just unbelievable.. our games (of which there were tens of thousands) were epic. We had the police come to our door numerous times because we were so loud lol.