• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The First Video Game You Mastered

Rogue for the PC. The screen display was entirely made from letters and extended ASCII display characters.

Okay....

"Chucky Egg" on Acorn Electron:

screenshot001jt2.jpg

"Golden Axe" on either Amiga 500 or Master System:

goldenaxeqjpreviewth8fcrs9.jpg

JerryBlunted said:
thank you for mentioning river city ransom, i loved that game.

Yeah, what a great game. Nothing like whipping your foes with a chain.

yeap wolfenstein3d

a friend of mine has his nintendo hooked up, and last week we were playing river city ransom on ketamine, beer, and weed. it was pretty sweet but i kept spending all my money on sushi.

Bauer095 said:
I'm a young'un, but I'm pretty sure I could've gone pro in:

Waybe%20Gretzkys%203D%20Hockey%20USA.jpg

what's this? we gonna fight?!

AAB AAB AAB AAB eat it!

Haha I used to play that at my friend's house. I loved the cheat to incite fights at the drop of a hat. :D

Penny, your respect points just got cranked up for that mention..

Ergh, how about....

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Does that count?

^yes it does.

I didn't get into those until a little after starfighter and zaxxon on the trash-80

dont tell me im the only one that thinks devil may cry isnt a great fuckin game.

the first one. not the others. the others still havent improved on the first one, only matched or done below it.

or then again im pretty young too most on here since yall are talking bout nes, and ataris.

^ hahaha, you want old skool? this is the first game system me and my brother had. it's a Fairchild:

channelfsys.jpg

WOW!!!
im a really late bloomer!

the first game i mastered was warcraft 3 back when i was 15. im playin frozen throne right now =D

I believe it was Pong :D. Followed by a bunch of Atari 2600 games. That one with the string of bombs going off (played with a paddle) was really fun.

Streets of Rage on the mega drive. Shite I know but it came free with the console.

truly mastered? golden eye on 64, counter-strike (on lan only u sad net people), super mario kart (snes) and street fighter alpha 3 (zero 3 in jap or us?) i'll take anyone down!! bring it ON!!! XD

the first games i got decent at was tetris.

still being able to remember how to get max points in leisure suit larry one does not mean i mastered it :p

before n64 goldeneye i enjoyed my games as a kid. then when goldeneye came out i mastered it.