• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Rules Of A Fuck Buddy

i often find myself nodding when reading a post of ll's and i was this time too.

i'm intrigued by this thread so let's go back to the op. to mrs mojo risin - what, to you, is the value of posting a set of rules like this?

alasdair

Ah, I love a little Bluelight controversy! At least this post has served its purpose by creating a well-rounded discussion with some very intelligent, varied and valid responses.

So first off, the main question seems to be why there is a need for any rules at all? Why did I post this in the first place? Well perhaps I shouldn’t have called these “rules” but rather “guidelines”. I’ll admit – I am a very private and protected person. I don’t trust people easily and it takes me awhile to feel comfortable around anyone so I’m always trying to stop myself from getting hurt, which I know isn’t very healthy, but I feel in a fuck buddy situation, one in which I have no intention of developing a further relationship with the person, it is best to set some boundaries. Of course there are always exceptions to rules and sometimes life prevents you from following things that you had set out to do (or not do). If I did ever develop feelings for a fuck buddy I would definitely not just cease all contact with them. However, according to my second rule, I would communicate with the person and let them know how I felt or else it would not be fair to either of us. This is also not to say that I don’t ever break my own rules because of course I do!

The main reason I wrote this specific set of rules is probably due to the fact that I recently got out of a messy situation with a fuck buddy and entered a new very healthy one in which I don’t want to mess up by repeating the same mistakes I did with the previous one. With the one before, I broke almost every rule except the first (although even that one I sort of did, as I don’t think I ever had that much respect for the person). Some of the rules, like not revealing too much about your day-to-day life or sleeping over, are personal ones that I have had to set for myself because they have been part of what caused me to fall for previous fuck buddies and complicate the situation. Of course that is not to say that you can’t do it. Even now, I have broken those rules with my current FB and things have worked out fine so far.

I also hope you don't think I'm some frigid robotic bitch who completely uses people for sex because even though my post may have had me come off like that, I actually think of myself as quite a compassionate and caring person (most of the time at least!). My relationship with a fuck buddy is still one in which I care about the person (to a certain extent though) and I want to please them just as much as they please me.

So anyways, I hope my original post hasn’t offended anybody although I doubt it has. I really should have called my rules "guidelines" and emphasized the fact that they are very debatable and will be different for every person. I more or less posted my own to start a discussion and hear about other people’s relationships with their fuck buddies. But take this post and interpret it and do with it as you wish!

:)

I have found that oxytocin is very difficult for most women to overcome no matter what the understanding is. Penis goes in pussy, oxytocin released in the woman, woman feels empty and bad if it was just a fuck and he's disappeared until the next one. Especially if she likes and respects him. There are exceptions, but typically attachment will form because of the sex.

Wikipedia on oxytocin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

^ so *that's* what it is!!

I myself tend to go along the flow. Sexual chemistry is a must - I'm in it for the sex, right? Attraction is alright, good even, but there is one (and only one) thing: if serious feelings are developed over the course of time, I'm not going to go on..as I've said, I'm in it for the sex.

Friends with benefits and fuck buddies differ in the way that, I'm friends with the former. The unspoken rule about feeling still applies, although I'll try to stay friends with that person if possible.

How do I apply?

Are any ladies holding auditions for being their fuck buddy? Send me an application form. Thanks

cooljerk4 said:
Are any ladies holding auditions for being their fuck buddy? Send me an application form. Thanks

Many of them are.

Your application form is being good-looking, charismatic, confident and the approaching them.

Rules do not apply when fucking is all you have in common. The point of having a fuck buddy is to get together, get it on, then move on. :)

Hey guys i need ur input on this ok so i have this fuck buddy and me and her have been in this sort of friendship i guess for liek a year and a half . like i dont have a sexual attraction to this girl shes just liek this girl i know not even a real friend but anyways off topic me and her its pure sex i call when i need a session and Vise Versa but lately whenever she calls for a session or if i do she starts to ask me how my day went and what i did and that sort of stuff and i have the feeling that shes starting to like me more then jsut a "Fuck Buddy" but i dont feel the same way what soever i dont know what to do becuase i dont want to like lose her as a fuck buddy becuase im not gonna lie shes a fucken good Shagg but i dont want it to go past sex whats ur addvice

lil angel15 said:
I'm a little confused...what's the difference between a 'friends-with-benefits' and a 'fuck buddy'..... I thought they were the same thing really....:\

Was thinking the same thing upon reading what the OP had to say.