⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Aryan Brotherhood Documentary On National Geographic Tonight @ 8:00PM

Pharcyde said:
man that commissary list had a shit ton ofcheap stuff on it, cheaper than county jail!

State prison is always cheaper than county jail.

County jails gets their commissary shipped from state prisons.

Up state you don't have to wait for delivery either, they just come around with a cart and you get it the same day.

StarOceanHouse said:
Naggerz , jews, homosexuals, Mexicans Ayrabs and all kinds of different chinks stink, and I hate em!!! White Power

Clayton%20Bigsby-%20He%20thought%20he%20was%20white.jpg

Then you got your Chinese people, comin' over here talking dat silly ching chang chong talk... I can't under stand you... go back to where you came from... white power!

lurkerguy said:
County jails gets their commissary shipped from state prisons.

Ours came from Bob Barker Inc. vacuum sealed in plastic bags

Hahaha, I guess other states do it different.

That bob barker is a bastard prison profiteer.

Did you ever see those bob barker chuck tailor rip offs?

Or the toothbrush that might as well be wirebrush?

The only thing I ever ordered was pepperoni, sausage, hot cheese, cup noodles, and beef jerky.

Mix 'em up in a potato chip bag with boiling water and you had an awesome meal.

only jerkey fer me too man, I stole fritos and everything else I needed

Bad, but not that bad.

If your a gang member in the hole it gets pretty bad.

It all depends on what prison you go to and what your security classification is. Some prisons are comparatively nice and you get lots of amenities, whereas others give you nothing but a cell and shitty food. Similarly with respect to security classification, if you are a sex offender and are grouped with other sex offenders, there is a much greater chance that you would be sexually assaulted than if you were a white-collar criminal housed with other white collar criminals.

Conditions can even vary greatly within the same prison. Minimum security prisoners get to play softball outside and have cable tv in their cell while maximum security prisoners are locked in a cell 23 hours a day and basically told to stfu. This, however, also varies between different prisons. Maximum security at one facility can be better than minimum security at a different facility.

wash wash wash
scrub scrub scrub
la de daa all dayyy
a man can wash another man
in the merry old land of OZ

:D

In my experience the only people who are brutalized are child molesters.

Even then, I never heard of one getting raped.

I saw one have boiling water dumped on their head.

The whole rape thing is way over blown.

By the way, I watched it last night, it was a very good program, really cool.

They had a half Native American, half white guy who left the gang, and had a death threat explaining about the gang.

Also, I found out the head leader of the gang is half Jewish!

WTF?

He has a swastika on one arm, and the star of David on the other.

Highly strange.

Many cool facts in the program.

Hopefully it is on youtube by now.

Not the way jail is over here from what I've heard.I live in cook county, Illinois.I was told you can't do shit no tv, no books, no smoking, no anything.

Cook county jail has a recreational room with a pool table, along with everything else all county jails have.

However, they have been involved with some serious beatings.

I went to prison the first time at the age of23. Had a 4yr sentence in calif. state prison with a federal hold on me so when i finished my state time the feds were at the gate and took me to federal prison (lompoc) to do a 10 yr sentence for bank robbery. Like i said i was young and dumb and thought i wanted to be a tough guy. And yes I was predjudice. First tattoo i got was white power in huge block letters on my back arms. when i first got to lompoc me and my celly got into it with some of castros finest .You seen scarface, you know the crazy cubans that came over on the( muriel boatlift) The u.s. was supposed to be accepting political prisoners but castro screwed us and cleaned out his prisons and insane asylames and sent those instead. Anyway we had an altercation and there were weapons involved and i didnt know it at the time but my cellmate was in the brand. So from that point on they had it in my jacket (prison file) that i was a member of the aryan brotherhood. I wasnt, and i wasnt involved in any of there doings but some were friends, on guy turtle did a very nice back pattern(tattoo)for me.Needless to say just the association alone didnt help when it came time to go in front of the parole board. But just speaking from my own experience with them they were very respectful and didnt run around acting like some wanna be assholes tryin to prove something. All the time i spent in the feds i never saw a fist fight. It just dont happen cause in the end your gonna have to pick up a knife. Thats why you see so much respectful attitude in a maximum security prison. You better think long and hard before you act and you have to decide is it really worth dying for, are you really prepared to pick up that shank?
Its really a fucked up way to live, everyday you wake up and walk to the chow hall you know something could happen that you have no control over and you might die that day.
But getting back to the racial issue, its really hard not to be when your in there.Its a whole nother world and thats just the way it is.
But i lived through it and now im happy to say i left all that behind me. Im now a 50 yr old worn out ex-con, But im begging a new life, I never stepped foot in a chapel in prison but I am now a christain and GOD giving me a new way to live and im trying very hard to follow HIS lead. I try to love and respect EVERYONE !! I have no place in my heart for hate or predjiduces.
take care,
Tattoo Tommy