• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

shoot cocaine. how?

opiatemongoloid

Bluelighter
I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind explaining to me the safest and most efficient way to inject cocaine intravenously. Thanks

In my opinion, shooting street coke is even more dangerous then shooting street heroin. I'd start by purifying it as much as possible before you do anything.

mahatmaganja420 said:
In my opinion, shooting street coke is even more dangerous then shooting street heroin. I'd start by purifying it as much as possible before you do anything.

that dudes right

you dont know the purity

too much and your dead

and you dont know what else is in there(acetone etc) and how that effects you

I read the topic, and I really felt like saying "If you have to ask, you shouldn't be doing it."

I honestly don't know that I feel comfortable allowing you to inject cocaine (even if it is safely) and have that on my conscious.

isotopic_parody said:
I read the topic, and I really felt like saying "If you have to ask, you shouldn't be doing it."

I honestly don't know that I feel comfortable allowing you to inject cocaine (even if it is safely) and have that on my conscious.

you dont know if YOU feel comfortable ALLOWING him to inject cocaine?

Who the hell do you think you are?

And also, if he has to ask, its not true that he shouldnt be doing it, because if he wants to do it he will, and its better someone here tell him how to do it properly so he doesnt just decide "ill just figure it out on my own" and fuck it up. And if no one asked questions, how do people learn?

God damn.

isotopic_parody said:

that should be your answer

^ why? please enlighten me on why we should with-hold harm reduction information from someone who is going to do something that is very dangerous (and he most likely will, despite anything you say to convince him otherwise) on a HARM REDUCTION message board.

All you new people think this board is about how to get more fucked up. Its not. Its about keeping you from getting too fucked up.

opiatemongoloid, i do also suggest not going through with this, but I know how it is, if you really wanna do it, youre going to. So, that being said id give you information if I had any, but I know fuck all about shooting coke. Sorry.

Last edited:
IForgett said:
you dont know if YOU feel comfortable ALLOWING him to inject cocaine?

Who the hell do you think you are?

And also, if he has to ask, its not true that he shouldn't be doing it, because if he wants to do it he will, and its better someone here tell him how to do it properly so he doesn't just decide "ill just figure it out on my own" and fuck it up. And if no one asked questions, how do people learn?

God damn.

I agree with you! In order to IV coke you need to put it on a spoon add some water then heat up the bottom of the spoon to turn it into liquid. Then take a cotton ball and put it on the spoon so the cotton absorbs the coke.Then get ready to rig it up.

Before you even think about doing it make sure it is tested. It is very dangers
to shoot coke. This has worked for me in the past but make sure you start out with a small amount like 2 CC so you can see how strong it is. Remember that once you shoot it you cant take back what is done.

BE SAFE

RockWell said:
I agree with you! In order to IV coke you need to put it on a spoon add some water then heat up the bottom of the spoon to turn it into liquid. Then take a cotton ball and put it on the spoon so the cotton absorbs the coke.Then get ready to rig it up.

Before you even think about doing it make sure it is tested. It is very dangers
to shoot coke. This has worked for me in the past but make sure you start out with a small amount like 2 CC so you can see how strong it is. Remember that once you shoot it you cant take back what is done.

BE SAFE

Thank you.

There is one thing I think is wrong with your process though. Ive read, and correct me if im wrong, that you arent supposed to heat the coke as it absorbs readily into water. I could be wrong though, as Ive said.

I know its not exactly the same as prepping heroin though.

well ok I recommend against it seriously but everyone else isnt being helpful and you might just try SO...

Search for injecting cocaine in the SEARCH ENGINE on BLUELIGHT you will find your answer. make sure not to cook it for very long and please purify it first and dont use to much.

Read this I dont want to see you hurt youself. After my brother OD & passed away 3 months ago I dont IV anymore.

Injecting cocaine is the act of using a hypodermic needle to inject the cocaine directly into a vein to enter the bloodstream. Long term or 'hardcore' cocaine users prefer this method and often times mix the cocaine with heroin to make what is commonly called 'speedball'. Cocaine is mixed with a small amount of water and injected to produce a very intense 'high'. Evidence of this type of cocaine use is bruises, open sores, or bleeding on the arms, legs or neck of the user, bottle caps, spoons with the handle slightly bent, hypodermic needles or diabetic syringes, small orange plastic caps, small clear plastic caps, tiny pieces of rolled up cotton, torn filters of cigarettes, small containers of water, ear swabs with cotton pulled off, small containers of bleach, bleach stains on clothing or furniture.

IForgett said:
Thank you.

There is one thing I think is wrong with your process though. Ive read, and correct me if im wrong, that you arent supposed to heat the coke as it absorbs readily into water. I could be wrong though, as Ive said.

You are right about heating it up. This is how it's done.

what you need: cotton ball (filter)
starile spoon (if you have it... you can use anything... gatoraid tops.... things like that... but risk of infection gos up useing non sterile equipment) syringe ( you can use 31gadge 5/16ths if you have really nice serface vains... but 28G 1/2inch 1CC works really well...)
Water (id recommend bottled water... but tap does work fine...)

syringes are sold in most states... sometimes they will refuse to sell them to you. what i have found effective is going in and asking for EXACTLY what you need "id like a pack of 28G 1/2inch 1CC syringes please" or writing down what your supposed to get and say your runing out for your mother/father/ whoever

prep work
lay out all your gear.
put the dose u want in the spoon/cap
uncap your rig and draw up water... you dont need a ton... you just want to completely disolve the powder... you dont want a white milky substence... u want a clear liquid...
spray the water into the powder...
mix it around with the plunger of your rig
RECAP THE RIG
take your cotton ball and make a SMALL TIGHT ball... shouldent be half the size of your pinky finger
uncap your rig and draw up the salution through the cotton... the cotton acts as a filter geting rid of any remaining solids
make sure ALL THE AIR IS OUT OF THE RIG. flick it a few times and press the plunger down untill only liquid remains in the rig
RECAP YOUR RIG

TIEING
tie yourself off... now some people do this differently... generally a leather belt works very well. wrap it around the middle of your upper arm so the buckle is at on the outside... tighten it and then flip the rest of the belt over... grip it with your teath and pull harder... you should see vains starting to rise up... some people clench and unclench their fist... some just wait... its all up to you really (its been found that if your left handed... you should probably shoot into your left arm... the vains tend to be easyer to hit)

SHOOTING
take your rig with the hand thats not tied off.. UNCAP the rig... you want to shoot TOWARDS yourself... vain your vain and go in at about a 20 degree angle... it works better if you go in quick... its gana poke you no matter what... just get it over with
when you get it in your vain u will see a small amount of blood enter the rig... pull back on the plunger if you dont see any... if a cloud of crimson enters the rig... your in... if not... dig around a litle or pull out and try again...
once your in begin pressing the plunger down... generally 10units a second is good... if your doing very big shots you might want to go half way and wait... judge how high you are... and go from there... shooting powder is VERY sensitve... its very easy to take to much IMO
when u get it all in release your tie... then remove the needle... if you remove the needle first you will bleed alot more...
RECAP YOUR NEEDLE if you plan on using it again.. if not dispose of it.. they are only 25 cents anyway
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS
everyone misses... between trembleing hands or inexperence... it happens to the best of us

if you catch it early and see the skin slowly rising just simply try again... pull out and repeat the Shooting phaze...
if you manage to get it all in and then notice your arm is numb... you missed... generally id recommend pressing on it and moving it around... u can get high off a miss if you apply preasure... not nerely as high... but your still somewhat high.

REMEMBER if you miss your shot its SLOWLY filtering into your body... its still there... even tho you dont feel it... the more you miss.. the more u have slowly filtering in... which makes it ALOT easyer to OD. generally if you miss 2 or 3 times... id just stop for safty reasons.

RockWell said:
You are right about heating it up. This is how it's done.

what you need: cotton ball (filter)
starile spoon (if you have it... you can use anything... gatoraid tops.... things like that... but risk of infection gos up useing non sterile equipment) syringe ( you can use 31gadge 5/16ths if you have really nice serface vains... but 28G 1/2inch 1CC works really well...)
Water (id recommend bottled water... but tap does work fine...)

syringes are sold in most states... sometimes they will refuse to sell them to you. what i have found effective is going in and asking for EXACTLY what you need "id like a pack of 28G 1/2inch 1CC syringes please" or writing down what your supposed to get and say your runing out for your mother/father/ whoever

prep work
lay out all your gear.
put the dose u want in the spoon/cap
uncap your rig and draw up water... you dont need a ton... you just want to completely disolve the powder... you dont want a white milky substence... u want a clear liquid...
spray the water into the powder...
mix it around with the plunger of your rig
RECAP THE RIG
take your cotton ball and make a SMALL TIGHT ball... shouldent be half the size of your pinky finger
uncap your rig and draw up the salution through the cotton... the cotton acts as a filter geting rid of any remaining solids
make sure ALL THE AIR IS OUT OF THE RIG. flick it a few times and press the plunger down untill only liquid remains in the rig
RECAP YOUR RIG

TIEING
tie yourself off... now some people do this differently... generally a leather belt works very well. wrap it around the middle of your upper arm so the buckle is at on the outside... tighten it and then flip the rest of the belt over... grip it with your teath and pull harder... you should see vains starting to rise up... some people clench and unclench their fist... some just wait... its all up to you really (its been found that if your left handed... you should probably shoot into your left arm... the vains tend to be easyer to hit)

SHOOTING
take your rig with the hand thats not tied off.. UNCAP the rig... you want to shoot TOWARDS yourself... vain your vain and go in at about a 20 degree angle... it works better if you go in quick... its gana poke you no matter what... just get it over with
when you get it in your vain u will see a small amount of blood enter the rig... pull back on the plunger if you dont see any... if a cloud of crimson enters the rig... your in... if not... dig around a litle or pull out and try again...
once your in begin pressing the plunger down... generally 10units a second is good... if your doing very big shots you might want to go half way and wait... judge how high you are... and go from there... shooting powder is VERY sensitve... its very easy to take to much IMO
when u get it all in release your tie... then remove the needle... if you remove the needle first you will bleed alot more...
RECAP YOUR NEEDLE if you plan on using it again.. if not dispose of it.. they are only 25 cents anyway
WHAT TO DO IF YOU MISS
everyone misses... between trembleing hands or inexperence... it happens to the best of us

if you catch it early and see the skin slowly rising just simply try again... pull out and repeat the Shooting phaze...
if you manage to get it all in and then notice your arm is numb... you missed... generally id recommend pressing on it and moving it around... u can get high off a miss if you apply preasure... not nerely as high... but your still somewhat high.

REMEMBER if you miss your shot its SLOWLY filtering into your body... its still there... even tho you dont feel it... the more you miss.. the more u have slowly filtering in... which makes it ALOT easyer to OD. generally if you miss 2 or 3 times... id just stop for safty reasons.

^There ya go

One question; I've always done IV shots with the tie off when I start the plunger down. I've also seen people on BL recommend to untie before the actually injection for safety reasons. Misinformed people or a personal preference?

Id like to warn you still, that even though he gave you an effective method, thats not to say that its safe.

Every time you inject coke, no matter how experienced you are, you are taking a risk. Sometimes there isn't much difference between a fun dose and a deadly dose. It's hard to accurately dose when you are eyeballing.

It is crazy fun though...

IForget, what happens if because of what I said, he doses too much and kills himself? Who is left to blame? A lot of people who say he is, but had I not given him a step-by-step of how to do it, perhaps he wouldn't.

Not to mention the sheer amount of IV cocaine topics on BL, a simple search procedure would work. A quick look at erowid would also point you in the right direction. If someone isn't able to do a quick search or do a little reading up on the chemical they are putting directly into their body bypassing any metabolic pathways and antigens, I'm not quite sure they should be doing it.

I'm really not trying to come off as pompous, but IV cocaine is a whole new can of worms (trust me, I know from experience). I'm not sure that someone who hasn't read up on everything should be jumping into it, either.

I guess in the name of harm reduction though, I'll add that the cocaine shouldn't need to be heated. Cocaine has a very high solubility in water. I advise using distilled water if you want to be the safest, and perhaps using a micron filter as well. If you aren't willing to go through these few steps cotton is probably your next best option. Best of luck to you, and I hope that you don't end up horrible from whatever you decide to do.

Cheers.

P.S. I'm not really "new" IForget. Granted, I've only been here a year, but I don't really think that constitutes as "new".

IP

IForgett said:

Yeah, do *not* cook your coke. If soda was used as a cut (fairly common) it can precipitate freebase cocaine (not soluble in h2o) and injecting insolubles is a no-no. Plus you lose some of your dope to the cotton... =(

. This has worked for me in the past but make sure you start out with a small amount like 2 CC so you can see how strong it is. Remember that once you shoot it you cant take back what is done.

BE SAFE[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!! i have overdosed on .30 of 1 cc DO NOT SHOOT COKE!!!!
granted the shit i get is "good stuff"....i do a .25 of 1cc for a test sometimes .30.....but i have overdosed....laying on the floor seizureing all over and flopping around like a fish.....2 cc is insane and you will DIE!!!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DECIDED TO TRY SOME STUFF that was...uh...left at my place where i go.....he weighed and mixed 1/4 gram with water and ended up with a .40 of 1cc shot...lemme tell you he is a major addict and daily shoots coke or meth...he shot this coke up and his heart stopped...911 was called and luckily he survived....remember only .40cc...so dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

jgoshow said:
OMG!!!! i have overdosed on .30 of 1 cc DO NOT SHOOT COKE!!!!
granted the shit i get is "good stuff"....i do a .25 of 1cc for a test sometimes .30.....but i have overdosed....laying on the floor seizureing all over and flopping around like a fish.....2 cc is insane and you will DIE!!!! I HAVE A FRIEND WHO DECIDED TO TRY SOME STUFF that was...uh...left at my place where i go.....he weighed and mixed 1/4 gram with water and ended up with a .40 of 1cc shot...lemme tell you he is a major addict and daily shoots coke or meth...he shot this coke up and his heart stopped...911 was called and luckily he survived....remember only .40cc...so dont do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^
He's right. Especially if you mix your shots in the consistency of pancake syrup like he I did!

Since coke is sold in solid form, both the purity of the solid (or powder) and the concentration (mg. pure coke/ units of water) both affect how many CC's (or fraction thereof) you can handle safely.

Firstly, I know you're gonna do it - SO PAY ATTENTION

Weigh the substance. Do not start with more than 100 mgs. (1/10 of 1 gram). You can always do more if this doesn't prove satisfactory; it's not like this will be the only shot you do in this session -- trust me.

Add 30-50 units of cold water; sterile or saline (sold in the eyecare section at the pharmacy) are best, tap water is OK, but the risk of infection increases with anything not sterile.

Mix it up; filter with cotton ball or micron wheel filter if you can get one. If your coke's good though, there won't be any insoluable residue.

Draw up 50 units of solution; so long as you didn't use more than 100 mgs. of coke to start with you should be OK.

Tie off 2-4" above your elbow, and insert the needle in the fattest vein at the crook on the inside of your elbow; you can always find the smaller veins later. Observe the beautiful red cloud enter the syringe. If not, pull back on the plunger a bit and / or fish around a bit till you get one. You're in!

Carefully release the tie-off, depress the plunger 1/2 way and do a slow count to 10. Want more? Go ahead and finish.

Remove the needle from your arm while you still can. As your addiction to IV coke gains hold -- that's right, ADDICTION you're gonna start doing more and more at a time until you bounce around the room and flop like a fish on the floor.

Make sure you wear comforable dark clothing and don't do it in your Mom's white living room either, because you are going to get blood all over yourself and everything around you before you're done. Don't do it alone, you won't be able to help yourself if you OD and start to seize. Don't do it in a the bathroom or anywhere else with hard porcelain objects, tile floor or sharp corners you could bump into.

Still sound like fun? Don't say you weren't warned. Oh, and one more thing. The advice you received in this thread is somewhat inconsistent, because there aren't many active or ex IV coke users around. I will leave it up to you to figure out why. 8(

If you search the posts of the above users, you will know whos talking from experience and who's just repeating what they've heard. Good luck, be safe

FC