• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

shoot cocaine. how?

fight club is right!!! i used to mix with very little water...it took some time to draw up in the rig.....the smell was unbeleivable (fight you know what im talking about)please....i cant say that enough...if you have questions about it...or are thinking about it...DONT!!!! it just might be your last.........

well thank you everybody for your help. i have shot h many times and was only wondering if shooting coke differed in any way. but from what i understand i can just fix and shoot the same way i prepare my h. idealy it sounds i would purify the coke, but i can still do it with street coke if i filter and use caution with the amount? thanks again

lol.. I remember you responding to my IV cocaine thread probably a year ago FC. I really wish I had listened to your advice then. I guess some people have to learn the hard way. :(

opiatemongoloid said:
but i can still do it with street coke if i filter and use caution with the amount?

of course you can, but you shouldn't be OK with the idea of putting all those street cuts directly into your veins..bypassing all of your body's natural defenses seems risky with unpurified substances IMO... its done all the time, but that doesnt make it safe.

I can understand why some people didn't want to answer this post (or others of this type). From the original post, it sounded like he hadn't injected anything previously. It could be dangerous to provide simple instructions in a case like this. I believe it would be more helpful and beneficial to the person asking to post links to resources that discuss the topics in depth, from drug prep to safely shooting. It would be too easy to give the wrong impression that it is simple and easy; I guess I also just feel the person should do some serious research before making such a life-altering decision. I'm not against giving the info (at all!)- I'm against writing up a quick prep in this type of case.

I do understand the original guy has injected before (as he clarified later in this thread), but this brings up an interesting topic and questions about the most effective way to practice harm-reduction. Just my opinion after way too much coffee!

isotopic_parody said:
lol.. I remember you responding to my IV cocaine thread probably a year ago FC. I really wish I had listened to your advice then. I guess some people have to learn the hard way. :(

I just went back and re-read that thread. I am still waiting for your trip reports, especially the night you shoved an 8-ball up your butt. (j/k)

FC

I really don't like the idea of this.. I have IV'd purified cocaine in my dark days and yes it is a great rush but you have to know EXACTLY what you are doing. Luckily this is a harm reduction board and from what I read some proper preperation methods were posted along with MANY purification threads available throughout OD. All I ask is be careful, and if you've never IV'd before now is definatley not a good time to start. Moral of the post : BE SAFE!

- Phil

I also agree with what diggitydank420 said... it is a very grimy habit and not worth doing on any sort of regular basis, if at all. Take care and be safe.

- Phil

if you're only going to tell someone not to do it, then don't post. They don't want to or need to hear it because it wont change anything until it hits them in the face.

Heres the short version. Be as clean as possible, clean equitment and clean injection site. Okay, Im not gonna tell how much to shoot thats up to you. So, dump your coke in a spoon, add water (not more than .8 CCs asumeing you have a 1CC needle). Dont heat Cocaine, stir it around. If its good it should all disolve, the cut is the insoluable matter. Now draw this coke water mixture through a little ball of cotton. Find a vein and shoot that shit. This is important DONT MISS, and thats it. Just so you know cocaine is very hard on your vascular system and if you get a jones for it youll be doing it all the time, and theres nothing that will drag you down faster.

Get a damn micron wheel filter you dirty bums. A ball of cotton is not a safe and effective filter.

And stop measuring things in CC's and units and such. Weigh your damn cocaine out in milligrams first. You only need a couple drops of water to dissolve a huge dose of cocaine, and the amount you dilute it makes no difference. All that matters is the weight of cocaine salt you put in the water.

Heres the short version. Be as clean as possible, clean equitment and clean injection site. Okay, Im not gonna tell how much to shoot thats up to you. So, dump your coke in a spoon, add water (not more than .8 CCs asumeing you have a 1CC needle). Dont heat Cocaine, stir it around. If its good it should all disolve, the cut is the insoluable matter. Now draw this coke water mixture through a little ball of cotton. Find a vein and shoot that shit. This is important DONT MISS, and thats it. Just so you know cocaine is very hard on your vascular system and if you get a jones for it youll be doing it all the time, and theres nothing that will drag you down faster.

i know missing is a bad idea, but if you do how would you know you did, not including not getting high, will it get numb or hurt or anything?

i know missing is a bad idea, but if you do how would you know you did, not including not getting high, will it get numb or hurt or anything?

It will hurt, and there will be extra pressure when you try to push down the plunger. And then after words it will REALLY hurt and you will have to watch it so to make sure it dosent get inflamed. Cocaine isnt like Heroin where you can miss alittle bit and still be okay, you cant miss at all. I dont think its as dangerous as shooting crystal but still bad enough.

It will hurt, and there will be extra pressure when you try to push down the plunger. And then after words it will REALLY hurt and you will have to watch it so to make sure it dosent get inflamed. Cocaine isnt like Heroin where you can miss alittle bit and still be okay, you cant miss at all. I dont think its as dangerous as shooting crystal but still bad enough.

i can't draw a little blood to see if i hit it when i do it by myself. I shake a lot, so i'm to scared to do it and miss. Everyone on here says how bad it can be.

The last thing you need to do when injecting drugs is be scared of it. It's just a clean needle, you can't do a lot of accidental damage.

i can't draw a little blood to see if i hit it when i do it by myself. I shake a lot, so i'm to scared to do it and miss.
Your veins are still intact aren't they? Then it's simple: get some practice and confidence injecting (sterile!) saline.

Usually, bad misses happen when you have more coke than is good for you, ie when the veins have become so dammaged and congested as to be useless.

Last edited:
oh man, i started IV'ing coke last week. and let me tell you i've never got a rush like this. i IV'ed H before. but this is so much better. specially when your ears ring and you get this sense of euphoria. i do it every other day. but i just do it in 2 spots. i can't find anymore veins. my veins aren't that visible. so i don't know what to do. i can definitely see how it can take u down and everything you own with it. but i think i'm pretty safe now.

Gone through years of IV C. I could write an essay, but I'll keep it simple. The drug is not fair. Real cocaine will dissolve readily in water, and is the quickest and easiest to prep for injection. This is not good either, seeing as how you can shoot this whenever and wherever in under 2 minutes for the most part. It's also the easiest to die from, and it ain't a pretty sight.

Bottom line: injecting cocaine will rocket you up to unbelievable heights, but will probably drop you just as fast. Don't make it a regular habit by any means -- if you like your finances and heart intact.

I've always done IV shots with the tie off when I start the plunger down.
You have to untie before you push the plunger and that's not easy to manage.

My recommendation (and that of others): if you have visible/protruding veins : do not tie!