• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

shoot cocaine. how?

You have to untie before you push the plunger and that's not easy to manage.

Try a slipknot, works very well with something that has elasticity (ideally a tourniquet), works every time for me. That or the tried and tested junkie belt method. Also very effective =D. With some experience that mouth will become a third hand ;).

Always untie before the actual injection.

Just don't. Like crack, IVed coke is good for one thing: making you want more.

Suggestions:

1. Use distilled water bought at the grocery store. Far less minerals to clog up your veins

2. 1 inch 29 gauge insulin syringes work well

3. Use each pin only once

4. Tying off veins is optional

5. Never push fresh needles thru a rubber stopper bottle top to get water because it dulls the needle point and will tend to injure your vein.

6. Remember how deep into the vein you are when first the blood flags out. You want to keep it right there and no deeper when pushing back.

7. Best advice: Do not do it at all. Shooting coke has killed many people.

8. If you still want to do it..inject the solution v e r y slowly to help prevent OD

Just a word on tap water peoples, tap water can and does have quite often water born parasites like giardia which colonises the gut and produces cysts when it gets into the blood stream its like parasite heaven{warm wet and plenty of nutrients}. If I was ever going to shoot up i always started with clean pure water regardless of whether I heated it up later. I've been sick a few times in the past with dirty tap water and once had to go to the docs to get an injection to stop vomiting.

wow..so many fucking ignorant people in this thread.

anyways, to OP: drop coke in spoon, add water, IV.

^What about disinfecting the IV site, filtering (w/ a micron filter if possible), and measuring the dose.
Those sound like tips from intelligent IV users.

^What about disinfecting the IV site, filtering (w/ a micron filter if possible), and measuring the dose.
Those sound like tips from intelligent IV users.

Intelligent IV users? is that an intentional misnomer or are you delusional?

what do you do if you have been using your cooker throughout the night. and it starts to have a lot of residue and you think some of it is the real thing? should u even worry about it?

there's still white gooky stuff on my cooker. what should i do so i can load it in a shot. should i try drying it? or add water and heat it?

you know what. i just scraped some of it and it tasted nothing like c. it's prolly all the cuts and shit. oh well, i'll just get a new cooker

wow..so many fucking ignorant people in this thread.

anyways, to OP: drop coke in spoon, add water, IV.

Excellent advice mister not ignorant. I hope one day someone tells my child or loved one to do this. Fuck a filter! Fuck clean water! Fuck NOT doing it, right?

hey, this site is not for telling people not to do drugs. we shouldn't think we are better then someone else because we do our drugs differently then someone else. this site is here to tell people how to do drugs safely.

hey, this site is not for telling people not to do drugs. we shouldn't think we are better then someone else because we do our drugs differently then someone else. this site is here to tell people how to do drugs safely.

Fair enough.

Don't forget to filter your coke if you insist on IVing it.

People seem to have strong feelings about using saline/distilled water and not tap water. I never had any problem, but there it is.

And I think the general consensus among anyone who's IV'd a lot of coke is that it isn't safe. You can't be rocking that numb tongue and the intense rush and fleeting euphoria too many times before dumb shit starts happening.

I only did it enough times to be unable to ever forget the feeling, maybe 50 or so times total, including speedballs, but no less than three people went into convulsions in my apartment, one bad enough to fall on the floor and bite his lip open, and that's not even mentioning the ferocious paranoia one gets into after a nice long session.

Seriously, glib shit like what dude said has nothing to do with safely IVing coke, and I would go one further: you can't safely IV coke.

we all learned "Just Say No" didnt work in the 80s, why are we doing it here on BlueLight of all places? this guy is gonna do it, we might as well try and help him make it a safe experience.

here is a great guide on purifying street coke..please consider purifying if you are putting that shit in your veins. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=287223

and here is some PDF info on safe IVing..all you need. http://www.harmreduction.org/idu/idu_manual.pdf
The link,
Doesn’t work.