• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most painful pharm to snort

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Out of all the pharms that anyone knows of which would hurt the most to snort?

Edit: This is more or less a guide of pills that should not be snorted because either they have little to no recreational effects or/and they hurt like hell. Learn from my mistakes and other bluelighter's mistakes and do not snort the pills listed in this thread.

Last edited:
I've snorted Tramadol and didn't think it was that bad.... The worst thing to snort for me would probably be Percocets because of all the extra apap.

Percs were the first kind of pill that i ever snorted and even back then they didn't burn at all to me.

"I've snorted Tramadol and didn't think it was that bad.... The worst thing to snort for me would probably be Percocets because of all the extra apap."

i laugh out loud everytime i see someone snort a perc... that is fucking gross, id never snort all that extra apap...id rather eat them, even if i was really dope sick and only had 2, id pop them.

anyway, the most painful pharm i snorted would have to be generic ritalin pills..yuck..that was when i was young, snorting ritalin is stupid

drunken_etard said:
"I've snorted Tramadol and didn't think it was that bad.... The worst thing to snort for me would probably be Percocets because of all the extra apap."

i laugh out loud everytime i see someone snort a perc... that is fucking gross, id never snort all that extra apap...id rather eat them, even if i was really dope sick and only had 2, id pop them.

anyway, the most painful pharm i snorted would have to be generic ritalin pills..yuck..that was when i was young, snorting ritalin is stupid

I'm sure alot of people just snort percs because they like the whole process of snorting something and have nothing else better to snort...

no way, demerol tops the cake.....just as bad or worse as rough grouns shards of crystal. baaad stuff....

hahaha yea flexeril sux ass to snort
makes you look like u have pinkeye8o
but i would know cause i was prescribed them for chronic pain
they didnt do shit 4 pain so i tried snortin em...never will do that again:|

Only thing worse then Flexeril had to be Vicoprofen. It didn't hurt as much as flexeril but it lasted much much longer.

my vote also goes to flexaril. I imagine it is up there with snorting a 2c-x compound

yeah flexeril is pretty bad lol, desperation, oh sweet desperation....

but IMO the worst is the ENDO oxy's, that gagging feeling you get when you blow them is like hell to me. god damn endo pharmecuticals, damn them to hell

medicine cabinet said:
no way, demerol tops the cake.....just as bad or worse as rough grouns shards of crystal. baaad stuff....

Demerol, hands down. That's something that you'll only do once.

Although, I can't speak for Flexeril or Benadryl because I usually restrict my snorting to drugs that have some recreational value.

i havent snorted a whole lot of pills, but the worst pharm for me would be ambien.
i hated the drain on that. even thinking about it is nasty.

ive snorted almost everything out there back when i was "young and dumb" which most will still claim that i am lol, anything from seroquel, diphenhydramine, to ambien. But the worst of them all has to be paxil. My right eye was shut almost the whole day because of how red it was. I could breath out of my right nostril for a week. Ive blown 4 ambien at a time, 10mg percs when i was 12, and still to this day nothing was ever more harsh then that dammed paxil.

pixie sticks when i was in 5th grade. talk about a rush