• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are their certains rules that apply on this section of the forum that dont apply to

Status
Not open for further replies.

nofx

Bluelighter
...others?

Not tryin to start anything, but I can give you in example 10 different threads where the main topic shifts and switches with the help of bluelighters and mod's combined this is what makes bluelight fun and interesting. but to some mods from the land down under feel that if they dont agree with someones post they can disregard it, delete it and pm you with a clenched fist in the air exclaiming: "stay on topic of the thread if you wish to continue to post here". I feel like ive been mistreated and will not tollerate it.

sure, hit the 'new posts' button and tell me that out of the next 5 threads you pick every single one of them without a trace have stuck strictly to the main topic.

In response to your question nofx, there are rules that cover the whole of Bluelight, specifically the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) and rules specific to individual forums.

I find the social forums within Bluelight are a little more relaxed when it comes to 'topic shifts', whereas the drug specific forums tend to stay more on topic to answer the OPs questions or discuss the matter at hand, rather than filling the threads with off topic discussion which will often derail a thread.

I would suggest prior reading of the Forum Guidelines of the forum you are intending on posting in to ensure you know the specific rules.

Hope that helps. :)

fair enough, but if you were to practice what you preach you would be a very very busy bee editting thousands of posts a day. its too bad you leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth instead of acting out your job which is to solve problems not create them. nor are you helping the problem by cutting and pasting your robotic responces from pm to this thread. u wont find me on these sections anymore good day mates.

nofx said:
ill pretend i didnt see that (deep sigh)
^It was a legitimate question. If you feel you're being harassed by moderators of a certain forum, wouldn't you take it up with them, or at least post in the forum they look after?
Doesn't really make sense to post random protest threads in a place you haven't actually experienced any issues in. 8)

id like to explain to u the situation but honestly its not worth it and im already posting one more post than I already said I would.

nofx said:
sure, hit the 'new posts' button and tell me that out of the next 5 threads you pick every single one of them without a trace have stuck strictly to the main topic.

Hey, your the one who said could give the examples... 10 of them in fact. I shouldn't have to go and do anything.. I'm a lazy fucker you know.

And well.. What's the point of having a "title" and "topic" if it's all just useless banter. That's what chat programs are for.

nofx said:
id like to explain to u the situation but honestly its not worth it and im already posting one more post than I already said I would.

And FFS! You start something and then run away? Why post the topic in the first place if you can't be bothered explaining!..

because the mod who should be explaining himself also decided to ride his high horse so why should i be arsed with it?

DUDE! FFS!

You've self-importantly started a whole thread to complain [and hey, I'm pretty self-important, so I totally understand ;)] but at least tell us what the specific problem is? 8(

nofx said:
because the mod who should be explaining himself also decided to ride his high horse so why should i be arsed with it?

Well no... You started the thread to have your little whine. You said you could give examples. I asked for them. Then you whimper away and try and pass the blame.

And the mod should be explaining "himself"? ;) 8o

lets make this an 'aus social sucks' thread- there hasn't been one for a while.

also, since when do mods explain themselves to anyone but admin?

deeCee said:
What's the point of having a "title" and "topic" if it's all just useless banter. That's what chat programs are for.

I just thought I would quote myself ;)

In the thread "in jail' or w/e dude was stating how he couldn't get aholf of his incarcerated friend, i gave an example from my own experience and then a few posts down wrote this: "it sucks being from a 3rd world country" right after those words typing in clear lettering "just kidding" yet your mod took my badtasting joke to heart and decided to start a vendetta against me and my nonsticking to the maintopic ways. funny thing is bloke couldnt even take the time to write a new response in above but copy and pasted what he wrote me in pm to here.

"I have unapproved your post in the sent to jail thread. If you want to post in AusDD in the future, keep it on topic"

and thats murder she wrote, the right people will see this i hope. always thought mods were here to help and guide and not to intimidate and threaten at the first faulty post.

Last edited:
Why write a new response when the original one was adequate- and also directs you towards a suggestion somewhere along the lines of 'if you have a problem with a moderator take it up with an admin don't fill other forums with your complaints cos people don't really care'

Well there is one example... Actually, I'll call it half an example, cause you couldn't show me the thread or post.

edit: coz you did it first ;)

Well, ok fair enough, it was in Drug Discussion, I can see how that wouldn't be tolerated. That's the serious side of things mate.

nofx said:
In the thread "in jail' or w/e dude was stating how he couldn't get aholf of his incarcerated friend, i gave an example from my own experience and then a few posts down wrote this: "it sucks being from a 3rd world country" right after those words typing in clear lettering "just kidding" yet your mod took my badtasting joke to heart and decided to start a vendetta against me and my nonsticking to the maintopic ways. funny thing is bloke couldnt even take the time to write a new response in above but copy and pasted what he wrote me in pm to here.

Well it wasn't a very funny joke ;).

And considering the humour effect was about 0% - and by this I mean that no-one was going to laugh; even if they weren't insulted - what do you suppose the point in keeping it up was [on the chance it may offend many]?

joannie_mhm said:
Why write a new response when the original one was adequate- and also directs you towards a suggestion somewhere along the lines of 'if you have a problem with a moderator take it up with an admin don't fill other forums with your complaints cos people don't really care'

and yet you still took all that time to respond in a timely fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.