• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine turning freebase/crack into powder cocaine....the correct procedure!

i'm wondering if it is possible to use this method with kokain-carbonate (crack, NOT freebase) as well? do i have this right?

i just want to get sure before i try ;)

Directions completely edited. Please re-read carefully. Sorry for any inconviences this may have caused........

Le Junk

is this Isopropyl alcohol ( IPA / 2-Propanol ) ( 99.9+%) 1L, anything like ethanol? Can it be used instead of ethanol??

This is as close as i can find, still struggling to find hcl acid.

Baron_Greenbck said:
is this Isopropyl alcohol ( IPA / 2-Propanol ) ( 99.9+%) 1L, anything like ethanol? Can it be used instead of ethanol??

This is as close as i can find, still struggling to find hcl acid.

Muriatic acid is dilute HCL acid, and is available at home centers, hardware stores, and pool supply stores.

FC

epote said:
also, if thats the case why do we need a ph metter? souldnt that quantity of hydrochloric acid ensure that the reaction will happen properly and we wont overshoot the ph?
The beautiful thing with a PH meter is that you could ignore the concentration of your acid. You aim for the PH of cocaine HCl (something like 5.xx) and don't go above it. If the PH meter is a good one, I don't know how accurate (or how goofy) PH meters can be. Don't even try with indicator strips, they're useless for any quantitative work.

cocaine base ph = 7.2
cocaine hcl ph = 6

but the cocaine base ph can get higher if any baseable cuts are present

Something occurs to me though! These figures are meaningless unless the blow is at a standard concentration. If it is very dilute, it will have a higher PH although it is in HCl form.

ah yeah, i believe it refers to 60ml per gram of cocaine hcl and even then if its pure

Arsteraad said:
Le Junk should have his own drug cooking show on pbs.
nice recipe thought, its only the little touches of embellishment on your instructions that made me say the above.

Brilliant.

Is there any way to extract the caffeine from nodoz?
I've always wanted to do that, just for fun if nothing else.

sorry for resurrecting this thread but it had an unanswered question that I've wanted to know the answer to and it seemed better to resurrect than start a new thread.

I have been trying to find out the answer to the question asked in post #23 for a long time. Can anyone answer it? For convenience the question is...

Can isopropyl alcohol be used instead of ethanol?