• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

is plugging a pill almost the = of shooting up?

visualvalium said:
ive always thought plugging was better than snorting because almost all of the drug is absorbed versus ? of the drug snorted, because sniffing puts more drug powder on a smaller area and a lot of it drains into the throat and stomach whereas pluggung gives a liquid absorbed over a larger mucous membrane and has nowhere to go

Well it also works well (for some drugs) because it bypasses the first stage of metabolism...the stomach. Sometimes a large portion of the drug is destroyed there.

when you plug do you have to put it in deep or just right in there?? lol

when i plug hydrocodone, i get about a 15% better high than swallowing it. same for morphine.

i plugged some clonopin the other day and i didn't really feel much that was different than just swallowing it.

i've plugged adderals and those hit you a little harder but not a whole lot different.

somebody said morphine was the only good thing to plug, i agree, that and hydrocodone.

I have plugged speed twice using just enough water to mix it .Waited for ten minutes before I got up, not easy with 4 points coming on. Came on pretty fast, but I was worried for the next hour that every time I went to sit down I was going to squirt it out my arse

what do you think the bioavailabilty of buprenorphine pluged is, compared to sublinguel and intra-nasal?

I'm going to choose to i.m. instead of shoving anything up my arse anytime. Plugging is almost a religion with all the ceremony of taking a decent crap to make sure your shit doesn't fucking get high instead of you!

plugging a pill has nowhere near the effect of IVing it, through my experiences.

i find plugging codeine better than muscleing it. plugging ambien is better than IV. however plugged coke is nowhere near as good as any other route besides oral. plugged zanaflex is 100 times better than oral, and i always plug opiates

and i can plug at least 6 ml with no leakage and the prep for plugging is not that involved any more than shooting. dissolve draw up and plug. plus theres no digging for a vein

How come you find plugging codeine better than muscleing it if you always plug opiates and they sure make you constipated. Codeine as hell considering the amount you need to take to get decent effects. I bet you'd just force the liquid right into your stool.

Anyway, I just like needles after all so...

So I was talking to some friends about the best method of administration for different drugs, and I brought up plugging. They all seemed to be under the impression that it was something that just homosexual meth addicts did at raves or something like that. I set them straight, but I could tell they were still a little weirded out by it. I told them it's only gay if you use another dudes penis instead of your hand.

Anyways, if you don't seem to be getting very high, I'm betting that 90% of the time your bowels just aren't completely cleaned. This is an especially hard thing for an opiate addict to do, considering your backed up all the time.

However, on those rare occasions where I plan ahead and fast in addition to cleaning everything out, nothing can compare so far to it, even freebasing black tar. I find that it's the only real way for me to get any sort of high off of morphine based pharms. Make sure that, after you shoot it, lie down on your side in a bit of a fetal position or with just the top leg pulled up a bit. It'll help everything settle in. And change sides every couple minutes.

There's really no reason you should be fearing "losing" it, because you really shouldn't be shooting that much liquid up your bum anyways. If you are, it's probably isn't something that should be plugged anyways,.