• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

is plugging a pill almost the = of shooting up?

for drugs like klonopin which take up to 2 hours oraly to take good effect, taking them up the ass seems to make them come on in about 15 minutes. you dont get higher but it comes on so fast comparitivly to oraly that i at least get a nice smalll ephoric rush from it. so i would say that with kpin at least, plugging is basicaly equivilant to an IM injection. same as snorting some pins. oral or sublingual, its impossible for me to feel altered after 5 years of continues use/abuse, but if i snort a few or plug a few i can still catch i nice little rush and some slight sedation due to the drug coming on so fast.
peace

klowns said:
for drugs like klonopin which take up to 2 hours oraly to take good effect, taking them up the ass seems to make them come on in about 15 minutes. you dont get higher but it comes on so fast comparitivly to oraly that i at least get a nice smalll ephoric rush from it. so i would say that with kpin at least, plugging is basicaly equivilant to an IM injection. same as snorting some pins. oral or sublingual, its impossible for me to feel altered after 5 years of continues use/abuse, but if i snort a few or plug a few i can still catch i nice little rush and some slight sedation due to the drug coming on so fast.
peace

what about Valium??

I've plugged many different drugs to compare to taking them orally. The answer to your question is one huge HELL NO. Its nothing like shooting up. There is no rush. Its also nothing like an IM injection. I'm sorry, but I can only guess that those that claim it is like shooting up have no real experience with it.

What it can do is make the high come on a bit faster and stronger and last a little longer. A good example of this is Morphine Sulphate. Then again, plug something like methylphenidate and the high is actually less intense than the oral route. 75% of the time when I plug a drug, I end up feeling like its not worth the trouble. There is alot of hype and bullshit behind this ROA in my opinion.

out of all the drugs Ive plugged the only ones that where worth shoving up my ass was Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, and Morphine

1. Water/lipid solubility is not important for rectal administration.

2. Do not plug pills as just pills. The best way is to crush them and dissolve them in a small ammount of water (or in the case of benzos, milk), load in a needle-less syringe, and plug. If you cannot do that, at least crush the pill, put it in a capsul and plug that.

3. Yes, it is the best thing after IM injection. I am probably one of the only two people on this forum who have plugged almost every drug in existence, and I'm telling you, it works VERY WELL.

Jamshyd said:
1. Water/lipid solubility is not important for rectal administration.

2. Do not plug pills as just pills. The best way is to crush them and dissolve them in a small ammount of water (or in the case of benzos, milk), load in a needle-less syringe, and plug. If you cannot do that, at least crush the pill, put it in a capsul and plug that.

3. Yes, it is the best thing after IM injection. I am probably one of the only two people on this forum who have plugged almost every drug in existence, and I'm telling you, it works VERY WELL.

So you plugged shrooms?

^^^
hahahahaha

seriously though, jamshyd, thanks for the info, i was wondering if there was an effective way to plug pills without using a needleless syringe

OverDriven said:
Then again, plug something like methylphenidate and the high is actually less intense than the oral route.
That's weird, I read oral availability was only 50%. That would explain why snorting is so effective. Then again, oral lasts longer so..

adder said:
Since when are mushrooms a drug?

Come on man...lets not get into that childish debate. Its something you introduce into your body to alter your state of consciousness. I suppose the active ingredient is the actual drug, but why split hairs?

Canis aureus said:
Ahhahhaa. I guess that even that is possible. Make tea, plugg it...
I actually mentioned before in PD that I plan on doing this next time I eat shrooms.

I will also be plugging cactus-juice when I eventually get to try it.

Anyone want to joke about it again and again? Its getting old, you know? (not directed to you, canis)

ive always thought plugging was better than snorting because almost all of the drug is absorbed versus ? of the drug snorted, because sniffing puts more drug powder on a smaller area and a lot of it drains into the throat and stomach whereas pluggung gives a liquid absorbed over a larger mucous membrane and has nowhere to go