Bluelight

Thread: is plugging a pill almost the = of shooting up?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. Collapse Details
    is plugging a pill almost the = of shooting up? 
    #1
    i pluged xanax btw
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Ex-Bluelighter ClubbinGuido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Holy Lounge
    Posts
    22,234
    I'd say its the equivilant of an Intramuscular Injection.
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    does a plug need the drug to be water soluble
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubbinGuido
    I'd say its the equivilant of an Intramuscular Injection.
    are you sure
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Ex-Bluelighter ClubbinGuido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Holy Lounge
    Posts
    22,234
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard369
    are you sure
    Yeah its the closet thing you'll get shooting up in terms of potencey and bioavalibility.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    for drugs like klonopin which take up to 2 hours oraly to take good effect, taking them up the ass seems to make them come on in about 15 minutes. you dont get higher but it comes on so fast comparitivly to oraly that i at least get a nice smalll ephoric rush from it. so i would say that with kpin at least, plugging is basicaly equivilant to an IM injection. same as snorting some pins. oral or sublingual, its impossible for me to feel altered after 5 years of continues use/abuse, but if i snort a few or plug a few i can still catch i nice little rush and some slight sedation due to the drug coming on so fast.
    peace
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by klowns
    for drugs like klonopin which take up to 2 hours oraly to take good effect, taking them up the ass seems to make them come on in about 15 minutes. you dont get higher but it comes on so fast comparitivly to oraly that i at least get a nice smalll ephoric rush from it. so i would say that with kpin at least, plugging is basicaly equivilant to an IM injection. same as snorting some pins. oral or sublingual, its impossible for me to feel altered after 5 years of continues use/abuse, but if i snort a few or plug a few i can still catch i nice little rush and some slight sedation due to the drug coming on so fast.
    peace
    what about Valium??
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    I've plugged many different drugs to compare to taking them orally. The answer to your question is one huge HELL NO. Its nothing like shooting up. There is no rush. Its also nothing like an IM injection. I'm sorry, but I can only guess that those that claim it is like shooting up have no real experience with it.

    What it can do is make the high come on a bit faster and stronger and last a little longer. A good example of this is Morphine Sulphate. Then again, plug something like methylphenidate and the high is actually less intense than the oral route. 75% of the time when I plug a drug, I end up feeling like its not worth the trouble. There is alot of hype and bullshit behind this ROA in my opinion.
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,971
    out of all the drugs Ive plugged the only ones that where worth shoving up my ass was Hydromorphone, Oxymorphone, and Morphine
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelight Crew Jamshyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Not on a train, sadly.
    Posts
    16,065
    1. Water/lipid solubility is not important for rectal administration.

    2. Do not plug pills as just pills. The best way is to crush them and dissolve them in a small ammount of water (or in the case of benzos, milk), load in a needle-less syringe, and plug. If you cannot do that, at least crush the pill, put it in a capsul and plug that.

    3. Yes, it is the best thing after IM injection. I am probably one of the only two people on this forum who have plugged almost every drug in existence, and I'm telling you, it works VERY WELL.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamshyd
    1. Water/lipid solubility is not important for rectal administration.

    2. Do not plug pills as just pills. The best way is to crush them and dissolve them in a small ammount of water (or in the case of benzos, milk), load in a needle-less syringe, and plug. If you cannot do that, at least crush the pill, put it in a capsul and plug that.

    3. Yes, it is the best thing after IM injection. I am probably one of the only two people on this forum who have plugged almost every drug in existence, and I'm telling you, it works VERY WELL.
    So you plugged shrooms?
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter InHerOwnWrite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,067
    ^^^
    hahahahaha

    seriously though, jamshyd, thanks for the info, i was wondering if there was an effective way to plug pills without using a needleless syringe
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter Sprinklervibes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by OverDriven
    Then again, plug something like methylphenidate and the high is actually less intense than the oral route.
    That's weird, I read oral availability was only 50%. That would explain why snorting is so effective. Then again, oral lasts longer so..
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    So you plugged shrooms?
    Ahhahhaa. I guess that even that is possible. Make tea, plugg it...
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    ^
    yep, heh
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter adder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Suburbs of the Hell
    Posts
    2,276
    Since when are mushrooms a drug?
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter Idi0tequ3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by adder
    Since when are mushrooms a drug?
    since weed became one
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by adder
    Since when are mushrooms a drug?
    Come on man...lets not get into that childish debate. Its something you introduce into your body to alter your state of consciousness. I suppose the active ingredient is the actual drug, but why split hairs?
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelight Crew Jamshyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Not on a train, sadly.
    Posts
    16,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Canis aureus
    Ahhahhaa. I guess that even that is possible. Make tea, plugg it...
    I actually mentioned before in PD that I plan on doing this next time I eat shrooms.

    I will also be plugging cactus-juice when I eventually get to try it.

    Anyone want to joke about it again and again? Its getting old, you know? (not directed to you, canis)
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    ive always thought plugging was better than snorting because almost all of the drug is absorbed versus ? of the drug snorted, because sniffing puts more drug powder on a smaller area and a lot of it drains into the throat and stomach whereas pluggung gives a liquid absorbed over a larger mucous membrane and has nowhere to go
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by visualvalium
    ive always thought plugging was better than snorting because almost all of the drug is absorbed versus ? of the drug snorted, because sniffing puts more drug powder on a smaller area and a lot of it drains into the throat and stomach whereas pluggung gives a liquid absorbed over a larger mucous membrane and has nowhere to go
    Well it also works well (for some drugs) because it bypasses the first stage of metabolism...the stomach. Sometimes a large portion of the drug is destroyed there.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Ex-Bluelighter ClubbinGuido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Holy Lounge
    Posts
    22,234
    Quote Originally Posted by adder
    Since when are mushrooms a drug?

    What rock did you crawl out from underneath?
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    plugging makes the drugs chap you shut.

     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    when you plug do you have to put it in deep or just right in there?? lol
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    when i plug hydrocodone, i get about a 15% better high than swallowing it. same for morphine.

    i plugged some clonopin the other day and i didn't really feel much that was different than just swallowing it.

    i've plugged adderals and those hit you a little harder but not a whole lot different.

    somebody said morphine was the only good thing to plug, i agree, that and hydrocodone.
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •