• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Drug Policy Discussion, Research Papers, New Laws, Misc.

Just fuck htem, they shouldnt exist. Worst psychdelic ever.
Tell me that when you taking 25X-NBOSH and 2P-4DD. My point is that another chemical which could be even more dangerous now has a market.
I kinda doubt they will stop selling them as acid simply because they are illegal, at least some vendors did a standard blotter print to try and deter it. I'm not defending NBOMEs(personally I found them alright) its just not reasonable to just keep banning shit without legalizing safer, better drugs and educating people more.

^Well I think people would just stay away from NBOMes if they had 2C-X, which is now banned and like I said earlier these probably wouldn't even be used if we could get pure LSD, mushrooms, DMT etc legally.
Yeah they may change the drugs they are buying from china but that doesn't mean they will be safer than the NBOMes, if anything RC's just keep getting worse the more bans that are imposed.

Last edited:
As long as lsd is illegal, I'd like to see these illegal too. Maybe now the market won't be over saturated with this crap.

I never tried the 25x series. DMT is where it's at. If you're brae enough to use RC's instead - you're just not quite there yet and have this ideology that cops are lawyers. They're not.

I assume you mean brave, I only took them when I first got into tripping and was sold it as LSD; I was poor and not about to throw away drugs. My hallucinogen sof choice is LSD and dxm, I'm trying dmt next month.

I don't comprehend the second part of you're post. If I'm brave enough to use rcs then i think cops are lawyers? Non sequitur.

Yes it may limit libirtys but I haven't seen a large demand for NBOMes and largely seen them purported as a safe understood drug. I don't think this will elongate the drug war but it will promote the sale of legitimate lsd. Classic safe substances (ie weed are being legalized) are or are Gain legalization support. I don't think it will be long till all drugs are legal.

shit.. dont even think about it 23536.. i will fight to the death.. really I know I throw some sarcasm.. but fk it i'm not playing on this one.. nope, not even playing 23536:!

NSFW:
scarlett-johansson-8445-hd.jpg

On the Nbomb thing.. I dont know, some of me says good move another part is realistic and wonders given the amazing fail of the dea.. how much good will be done.. and people need to make their own decisions. so I guess end prohibition on Psilocybin.

NSFW:
MagicMushrooms1.jpg

Sure you can buy allot of different plane tickets.. some go to Flint MI some to Kauai - HA.. just because you can take a trip doesn't mean you will like where you end up..

NSFW:
cfiles17754.jpg

^FLINT

IMO why go out for chichen when you can have lobster=D

NSFW:

Wailua_Falls_Kauai_Hawaii[1].jpg

BUT as always.. it your descion, your life, and ultimately your responsibility.

ahh scarlett and boomers >>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw2VX5wQYQg <3<3=D<3<3

Last edited:
Not in favour of criminalization by any means, but NOMBes should be scheduled if others are. After GHB, NBOMes have caused the biggest problems in the HR work I've done at festivals.

Tell me that when you taking 25X-NBOSH and 2P-4DD. My point is that another chemical which could be even more dangerous now has a market.
I kinda doubt they will stop selling them as acid simply because they are illegal, at least some vendors did a standard blotter print to try and deter it. I'm not defending NBOMEs(personally I found them alright) its just not reasonable to just keep banning shit without legalizing safer, better drugs and educating people more.

^Well I think people would just stay away from NBOMes if they had 2C-X, which is now banned and like I said earlier these probably wouldn't even be used if we could get pure LSD, mushrooms, DMT etc legally.
Yeah they may change the drugs they are buying from china but that doesn't mean they will be safer than the NBOMes, if anything RC's just keep getting worse the more bans that are imposed.
IMO they shouldnt exist point. I see what you mean man. But baniing them mite people start making real acid,or mtie not. Gamgble
Not in favour of criminalization by any means, but NOMBes should be scheduled if others are. After GHB, NBOMes have caused the biggest problems in the HR work I've done at festivals.
If it was at least sold as nbomes people would know what he fuc kare they taking

So, all you pro- and anti- schedulers, calm down a minute... The original post from the DEA website says,

" It is the intention of the Deputy Administrator to issue such a final order as soon as possible after the expiration of 30 days from the date of publication of this notice. 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe will then be subject to the regulatory controls and administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions applicable to the manufacture, distribution, possession, importation, exportation, research, and conduct of instructional activities of a Schedule I controlled substance under the CSA."

...Doesn't that mean that there is a 'hurry and finish up your business dealings before 30 days are up' grace period?!?

So, all you pro- and anti- schedulers, calm down a minute... The original post from the DEA website says,

" It is the intention of the Deputy Administrator to issue such a final order as soon as possible after the expiration of 30 days from the date of publication of this notice. 25I-NBOMe, 25C-NBOMe, and 25B-NBOMe will then be subject to the regulatory controls and administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions applicable to the manufacture, distribution, possession, importation, exportation, research, and conduct of instructional activities of a Schedule I controlled substance under the CSA."

...Doesn't that mean that there is a 'hurry and finish up your business dealings before 30 days are up' grace period?!?

FDA proposes raising hydrocodone to schedule II

article here: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/25/b...scriptions-for-class-of-painkillers.html?_r=0

FDA's statement:

Statement on Proposed Hydrocodone Reclassification from Janet Woodcock, M.D., Director, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research

[10-24-2013] Over the past several years, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has been carefully evaluating and weighing the appropriate use of opioid analgesic drug products. For the millions of American patients experiencing an acute medical need or living with chronic pain, opioids, when prescribed appropriately, can allow patients to manage their pain as well as significantly improve their quality of life.

However, in recent years, the FDA has become increasingly concerned about the abuse and misuse of opioid products, which have sadly reached epidemic proportions in certain parts of the United States. While the value of and access to these drugs has been a consistent source of public debate, the FDA has been challenged with determining how to balance the need to ensure continued access to those patients who rely on continuous pain relief while addressing the ongoing concerns about abuse and misuse.

In 2009, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) asked the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for a recommendation regarding whether to change the schedule for hydrocodone combination products, such as Vicodin. The proposed change was from Schedule III to Schedule II, which would increase the controls on these products. Due to the unique history of this issue and the tremendous amount of public interest, we are announcing the agency’s intent to recommend to HHS that hydrocodone combination products should be reclassified to a different and more restrictive schedule. This determination comes after a thorough and careful analysis of extensive scientific literature, review of hundreds of public comments on the issue, and several public meetings, during which we received input from a wide range of stakeholders, including patients, health care providers, outside experts, and other government entities.

By early December, FDA plans to submit our formal recommendation package to HHS to reclassify hydrocodone combination products into Schedule II. We anticipate that the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) will concur with our recommendation. This will begin a process that will lead to a final decision by the DEA on the appropriate scheduling of these products.

Going forward, the agency will continue working with professional organizations, consumer and patient groups, and industry to ensure that prescriber and patient education tools are readily available so that these products are properly prescribed and appropriately used by the patients who need them most.

Does anybody know how many people die from hydrocodone ODs per year? I've never been able to find the answer.

I mean in places where it's usually mixed with Tylenol.

This will only make everyone and I do mean everyone look like drug addicts...

There will be more DEA crackdowns now... Even a smaller population of doctors will prescribe them now.

Once again, for absolutely nothing...

Yea great idea moving hydrocodone to schedule II because everybody knows how many lives have been saved by having oxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, morphine, and fentanyl in schedule II. 8)

God I hate how all these copycat news stories never mention how many of these deaths are a result of the apap, how many of those people were taking massive doses, and how many were mixing it with a cocktail of other respiratory depressants like benzos, alcohol, ect. These laws do nothing to deter abuse. People either boy them off the street and jacked up prices or switch to heroin which can be allot more dangerous due to the unknown purity and possibility of it being cut with fent. and just made like even harder for people suffering from chronic health issues. Even if your doctor is compassionate and trusts you 100% you may still have to suffer due the bullies over at the DEA threatening to take their license away.

This will only make it harder to get a legitimate prescription when one is in pain. The diversion of medication is not going to stop.

Doctor visits are VERY expensive with or without insurance. This means people with chronic pain will have to visit the doctor twice as often, basically doubling the cost for the people that need the drug for pain. Additionally, the people who can prescribe hydrocodone products will be limited. So if you get you meds from a non-doctor source you will now have to see a doctor in addition to you normal care provider, again increasing the cost greatly. I imagine dentists will not be able to give you something for pain now, you will have to go to a doctor just to get a few vicodin for a wisdom tooth extraction. Pure bullshit.

I know that many people are dying from pain killers, however as phenethylo J said most of the deaths from prescription meds are due to unsafe combinations of pain killers and other drugs, usually alcohol. But we would never put stricter rules on alcohol even though it is one of the most dangerous and destructive drugs that exist. Alcohol kills more than all other drugs combined and yet its legal and cheap. IMO alcohol is the worst drug there is, maybe a few super obscure chemicals are more toxic or cause worse effects, but alcohol is so prevalent and so toxic to health and society it is baffling that its still legal. Im not for prohibition of any substance but if you're only going to have a couple legals ones tobacco and alcohol would be at the bottom of a long list.

I think the world would be a much better place if marijuana was legal and we had a opium based liquid drink similar to laudanum instead of alcohol. It would be just as addictive as alcohol but could be very weak and thus less toxic and harder to overdose. Just imagine going to the store and getting a 500ml bottle of laudanum and a couple grams of some fine ass kush to get your friday night started. Alcohol makes people fat and stupid and violent and promiscuous.

You can just smell the corporate bullshit behind this one.

More addicts will just have less supply, which means a thriving black market, and more people going to jail for violating Schedule II. It will also give big pharma a chance to release a new opiate under a patent and charge way more for it to all those desperate addicts. It's win win for everyone who makes money on the war on drugs.

Totally sickening. The U.S. government is just corporate administration at this point.

I imagine dentists will not be able to give you something for pain now, you will have to go to a doctor just to get a few vicodin for a wisdom tooth extraction. Pure bullshit.

Nah they'll still be able to prescribe ibuprofen ;)

Notice of Intent: 10 More Synthetic Cathinones To Be Placed Into Schedule I

Source: US Department of Justice: Diversion Control Center

SUMMARY: The Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is issuing this notice of intent to temporarily schedule 10 synthetic cathinones into schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). The 10 substances are: (1) 4-methyl-N-ethylcathinone ("4-MEC"); (2) 4-methyl-alpha-pyrrolidinopropiophenone ("4-MePPP"); (3) alpha-pyrrolidinopentiophenone ("[alpha]-PVP"); (4) 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(methylamino)butan-1-one ("butylone"); (5) 2-(methylamino)-1-phenylpentan-1-one ("pentedrone"); (6) 1-(1,3-benzodioxol-5-yl)-2-(methylamino)pentan-1-one ("pentylone"); (7) 4-fluoro-N-methylcathinone ("4-FMC"); (8) 3-fluoro-N-methylcathinone ("3-FMC"); (9) 1-(naphthalen-2-yl)-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)pentan-1-one ("naphyrone"); and (10) alpha-pyrrolidinobutiophenone ("[alpha]-PBP"). This action is based on a finding by the Deputy Administrator that the placement of these synthetic cathinones into schedule I of the CSA is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. Any final order will be published in the Federal Register and may not be effective prior to February 27, 2014. Any final order will impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to schedule I substances under the CSA on the manufacture, distribution, possession, importation, exportation, research, and conduct of instructional activities of these synthetic cathinones.

Pictoral Chart of Targeted Cathinones

Notice of Intent: Four More Synthetic Cannabinoids to be Placed Into Schedule 1

Source: US Department of Justice: Diversion Control Center

SUMMARY: The Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is issuing this notice of intent to temporarily schedule four synthetic cannabinoids into Schedule I pursuant to the temporary scheduling provisions of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). The substances are: quinolin-8-yl 1-pentyl-1H-indole-3-carboxylate (PB- 22; QUPIC); quinolin-8-yl 1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indole-3-carboxylate (5-fluoro-PB-22; 5F-PB-22); N-(1-amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(4- fluorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide (AB-FUBINACA); and N-(1-amino- 3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide (ADB- PINACA). This action is based on a finding by the Deputy Administrator that the placement of these synthetic cannabinoids into Schedule I of the CSA is necessary to avoid an imminent hazard to the public safety. Any final order will impose the administrative, civil, and criminal sanctions and regulatory controls applicable to Schedule I substances under the CSA on the manufacture, distribution, possession, importation, exportation, research, and conduct of instructional activities of these synthetic cannabinoids.

Pictoral Chart of Targeted Cannabinoids