Any natural drug steroid

Canis aureus

Bluelighter
Yeps,

been hearing talk of few natural drugs, I mean plant based steroids. Is that bullshit...? Was it Tongat ali, or something like that, plus then those which natural product places sell...

Tribulus Terrestris is an example of a natural steroid I guess. It gave me gyno so I said fuck it and went with the real stuff.

By the way, how testosterone in ampoules, like sustanon, is made? Or where it is from?

Last edited:
Modern steroids supplies are synthetic, made in labs. For some reason 'artificial' bothers a lot of people, but there's no reason it should; there's no difference between a molecule of testosterone made by your body and one made by a chemist.

I believe much of the raw steroid powder for the black market supply comes from big pharmaceutical manufacturers in China. Labs that convert the bulk steroids into injectable vials/ampules exist all over the world, ranging from huge perfectly legal manufacturers (in countries where diversion is easy) to tiny one-man operations for local distribution.

To turn bulk testosterone powder into injectable form, it's typically dissolved in a thin oil (the vegetable kind, like grapeseed oil) and some other chemicals to kill bacteria and help dissolve the steroid. Obviously, ensuring sterility is a high priority...typically the steroid solutions are cold-sterilized using special filters that can remove any bacteria, fungal spores, etc.

Thanks! As a slightly perfectionist person I have little worried about purity (sterility) of injectable stuff. First of the testosterone source and secondly of the oils etc.

And whereas with oral stuff that is completely negated (at least to the point where at least I am not worrying), the alkylated stuff's liver stressing property is on the other hand quite worrying, or it is causing other worries.

I believe that sterility isn't the main problem in the case of steroids, or are there any instances of bacteria or viruses found from steroid ampoules?

Last edited:
there are new plant extracts that are somewhat promising. You where refering to natural as in increases endogenous testosterone compared to exogenous which is synthetic and shuts you down, correct? Mucunine purienine, pruriendine(MPP) Is quite an effective plant extract that has been shown to increase testosterone and growth hormone quite a bit.
A couple of supplement companies have made products containing an MPP extract that are becoming staples in lots of BBers lives because of all the benefits it produces, while not having to cycle it since it does not shut you down.

But, hey which are those active ingredientS:

Mucuna Pruriens?

Tribulus?

Rhodiola rosea?

Anything near to testosterone?

Whatchamacallit said:
Tribulus Terrestris is an example of a natural steroid I guess. It gave me gyno so I said fuck it and went with the real stuff.
bullshit there no way trib will give u gyno

all these products are marketed well and 99.8% are useless