• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opana - be cautious!!!

Mad Dash

Bluelight Crew
i can do an 80 and barely nod yet 15 mg of this up the nose will have me nodding harder than H. i just got through a night of babysitting someone who just about OD'd on ~3-5 mg. VERY POWERFUL. i can not stress enough how strong this stuff is, if you are gonna bump it use even less!! and shoot it... well, i just hope u have an insane tolerance.

Yeah, you should be careful with a substance, which is 15 times more potent than oxycodone, e.g. via the IM route 15 mg IM oxycodone responds 1 mg IM oxymorphone.

Why has everyone been talking shit about how weak this stuff is unless you bang it. Can someone confirm the original post?

We don't get it in the UK but many people say it's the best opiate ever. I would love to see what you Americans would make of Ketobemidone, Diconal or Palfium.

You can still get all 3. Dunno the source, but they are out there. Maybe Indian made or something?

it does not beat my IV heroin experiance http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=285809 BUT it comes closer thanything ive EVER snorted!! and just to put it out there that includes heroin, the only experiance ive had better than opana is IV H, and i bet IV opana would win, but too dangerous on soooo many levels!!

^Ketobemidone is one of those things I'd do anything to taste once before I die ;)

To my knowledge, it is commonly prescribed in Scandanavian countries.

I say its time for you brits to go reverse-viking ;)

Jamshyd said:
To my knowledge, it is commonly prescribed in Scandanavian countries.
Yeah, it's available at least in Sweden and Estonia, AFAIK.

It's funny, that I haven't seen any first-hand ketobemidone experiences on the Internet, ever. Even though, the overall amount of people in those two countries is over 10 million people. 8)

If you esterify oxymorphone, it gets even stronger (think morphine->heroin). The freebase is smokable, the salts shootable. I bet if you shot the esterified version you might change your mind. If you can get some AA then try it out.

Jamshyd, I know it's the most sought out drug in Scandanavia. It works 2 ways so it's good for neuropathic as well as viceral pain. VERY addictive. Also, I don't think it's 'commonly' prescribed any more. They know how addictive it is so they try morphine first. Older doctors probably more likely to script it...

^ Yeah, my interest in Ketobemidone is for the same reasons I am interested in Lefetamine (or at least one of its isomers), that is that they are both mu-opioid agonists AND NMDA-antagonists at the same time...

all ive heard on here is that opana sucks i have gone through a lot anf find i need to snort atleast 100mg to get high when 80 100mg of oc's do that for me

this is the first report i have heard that was positive about these i guess i will have to try them out myself to see

i just hope i dont waste a whole month worth of oxy to get opana and then it does turn out to be bunk

cjd83us said:
all ive heard on here is that opana sucks i have gone through a lot anf find i need to snort atleast 100mg to get high when 80 100mg of oc's do that for me

wow, isn't oxymorphone supposed to be 14x stronger than oxycodone? You must have a great deal of tolerance. Take care of yourselp man.

^no not really its the way they designed the pill or something. like i said i usually get blasted from an 80 oxy. i did get a little greedy though i am now on suboxone to limit my intake actually i havent used since i started my suboxone

cjd83us said:
^no not really its the way they designed the pill or something. like i said i usually get blasted from an 80 oxy. i did get a little greedy though i am now on suboxone to limit my intake actually i havent used since i started my suboxone

Good on you mate. Hate to see good people losing their lives to opiates. Some people can carry on with no problems, Johnny seems that way (correct me if I'm wrong) but they are a minority. Problem is, they are so good & DO work for the first few months.

Within my circle of vicodin/oxy loving friends...no one has ever heard of Opana mentioned in any discussion. How often have you guys run across it? I remember seeing it in last years price discussion once...

they just started prescribing it in the u.s awhile back i only know one person that gets them so far....

I used to get them.But they did nothing for me, so I opted for the Fentora instead...