• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opana - be cautious!!!

haribo1 said:
We don't get it in the UK but many people say it's the best opiate ever. I would love to see what you Americans would make of Ketobemidone, Diconal or Palfium.

I really think a lot of that comes from the fact that it has been off the market so long that there aren't many people left who have actually done it. It is really way over-built up as far as I'm concerned. Yes it's great and I'll try it in the next month or so, but I don't consider it the "holy grail" as I see it named here all too frequently. Personally, I'm with Hari- I'd like to do some chemistry on it and see what comes out of it.

they just started prescribing it in the u.s awhile back i only know one person that gets them so far....

what about numorphan? isnt that oxymorphone and has been around for a while in the states

hfrs said:
I really think a lot of that comes from the fact that it has been off the market so long that there aren't many people left who have actually done it. It is really way over-built up as far as I'm concerned. Yes it's great and I'll try it in the next month or so, but I don't consider it the "holy grail" as I see it named here all too frequently. Personally, I'm with Hari- I'd like to do some chemistry on it and see what comes out of it.

Trust me on the esterification, it will be like the difference between morphine & heroin, but more so.

brainslookfunny said:
sounds like the problem ppl are having with opana is the way they administer it

thats exactly it, bumping this is VERY powerful, i mean i can get off just snorting, but bumping is crazy, i cant believe all the bad mouthing i keep hearing about opana, i find it to be the most enjoyable opioid i have ever done. maybe it just preferance, to those that havnt tried and are going to post what you think cuz to be honest i think this stuff is great.

^^ By bumping do you mean IV'ing? Because in my experience I've only heard bumping referred to as snorting in small "bumps"

^^ me too and these gel up when water is added so u cant iv them

funkee said:
^^ By bumping do you mean IV'ing? Because in my experience I've only heard bumping referred to as snorting in small "bumps"

Maybe by bumping he means plugging?

I really want to try some of this oxymorphone, I've just even heard about it in the last couple weeks and it sounds very interesting.

Oxymorphone nasal bioavailabilty [43%] orals low 10-20%

According to this, you would be stupid not to use oxymorphone nasally. It can be nearly 4X more powerful, therefor 4X more cost effective.

In my opinion most people snort anything just to snort it regardless of bioavailability. Take oxycodone for example so so so many people snort it but yet it is only 1/2-2/3X as powerful. Stupid. (IMO the jury is still out but thats another topic for another day.)

So if you have no problems with snorting the drug, you might as well. But if you are an 80 year old cancer patient then i could see why you wouldnt.

Side note, is any other drug (opiates only) that is MORE powerful IE higher bioavailability through intranasal VS oral?

oxymorphone is something i've been looking for a some time. just out of curiosity and its something i haven't experianced.. hopefully the pharm phairy will leave some under my pillow ;)

Make ester & smoke or shoot. Risky but I bet it's the most efficient.

sorry for not clarifying, i meant plugging when i say bumping, i would never attempt to IV this stuff!! but ya plugging this stuff is pretty strong, certainly stronger than intranasal.

I have heard conflicting things about this stuff too.. hopefully I may get to try some soon and I'll find out for myself if this stuff is worth anything. So mad dash you say plugging is good.... I'll probably try snorting, as I haven't been able to bring myself to plug anything yet. Maybe this stuff will be the first.

Would it be okay to use a 10% alcohol/90% water solution when plugging substances - or is alcohol+rectum a no-no?

Survival0200 said:
Would it be okay to use a 10% alcohol/90% water solution when plugging substances - or is alcohol+rectum a no-no?

sounds like an ouchie, but im not sure.

Survival0200 said:
I don't know the exact %age, but the more dilute, the better.

I've had things dissolved in alcohol taken rectally before, but they were VERY dilute, I mean max 5%. And even then there was a little sting.

You know whats better? Instead of using water to dilute your alcohol, use milk.

Trust me, it works - as F&B too.

Jamshyd said:
I don't know the exact %age, but the more dilute, the better.

I've had things dissolved in alcohol taken rectally before, but they were VERY dilute, I mean max 5%. And even then there was a little sting.

You know whats better? Instead of using water to dilute your alcohol, use milk.

Trust me, it works - as F&B too.

yes use milk, thats what i used, slightly warm.