• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opana - be cautious!!!

bigpoppax23 said:
I feel it is VERY irresponsible for the FDA to approve a pill with SUCH a high dose of dangerous medication like an opiate... WHO really needs a 160mg Oxycodone pill in their hand...? If your pain is that bad you should be in the hospital...

well obviously a 160mg oxycodone pill is designed for tolerant individuals.

some pain issues can't be fixed within a short period of time.. the best they can do is put them on daily medication to improve their quality of life. assume the position of a cancer patient.. and explain to yourself how irresponsible it is for the FDA to approve of such a pill..

and btw.. you're strung on people abusing pills, this and that. what exactly is your point?

Last edited:
cjd83us said:
the opana's are no where near as strong as people make them out to be trust me all i have been doin the last 2 days is the 20mg er's and i will testify that oxy's are stronger

your telling me that 20 mg codone is = to 20 mg morphone?? im just trying to understand what your saying. either way ive been getting the opana 40's for 40. 20 mg gets me good, $ / mg basis opana kicks contins ass. IMO

cjd83us said:
the opana's are no where near as strong as people make them out to be trust me all i have been doin the last 2 days is the 20mg er's and i will testify that oxy's are stronger

WOW... that is highly inaccurate... maybe it is your opinion that Oxycodone is stronger but, that is all... other people believe Oxymorphone is stronger.
There is no way that a 20mg Opana is directly equal to 20mg Oxycodone...
Every conversion says that Oxymorphone is stronger...
Even in the prescribing information it says that 10mg Oxymorphone is equal to 20mg Oxycodone... it also says it is equal to 20mg Hydrocodone... which would make it even HIGHER for Oxycodone, because we all know that Oxycodone is stronger than Hydrocodone... READ THE PRESRIBING INFO...

Mad Dash said:
your telling me that 20 mg codone is = to 20 mg morphone?? im just trying to understand what your saying. either way ive been getting the opana 40's for 40. 20 mg gets me good, $ / mg basis opana kicks contins ass. IMO

Agreed... my tolerance to Oxycodone has peaked... I was up to 1-40mg name brand every 4 hours...Q4H... even with waking up at night and taking it... 6X4=24 hours... 240mg a day. Then I was switched to Duragesic... now I am on Opana...

first off i didnt mean mg for mg i know that 20=40 im just sayin comparing the buzz contins get me goin better meaning that when i snort 80mg of oxycontin i get higher than i do off of 40mg of opana that is all. opana are desent but orally they suck and nasally they turn into some nasty ass flem so i think oc;s are way better

cjd83us said:
first off i didnt mean mg for mg i know that 20=40 im just sayin comparing the buzz contins get me goin better meaning that when i snort 80mg of oxycontin i get higher than i do off of 40mg of opana that is all. opana are desent but orally they suck and nasally they turn into some nasty ass flem so i think oc;s are way better

i got ya, i guess thats understandable. i was never able to nod off contin, but the opana gets me toasty. very enjoyable. btw this weekend i got to mix some dilaudid with the opana. pure love, never had a better feeling.

bigpoppax23 said:
Hydromorphone AND Oxymorphone...
That's intense...8o

im gonna work on a trip report tommorrow, keep your eyes peeled for it in the trip reports section, should be a doosey.

Yo

Mad Dash said:
im gonna work on a trip report tommorrow, keep your eyes peeled for it in the trip reports section, should be a doosey.

Yeah, I am very interested in what it would be like to mix them.
You are talking about mixing Dilaudid and Opana ER right?...

Also BE VERY CAREFUL...

bigpoppax23 said:
Yeah, I am very interested in what it would be like to mix them.
You are talking about mixing Dilaudid and Opana ER right?...

Also BE VERY CAREFUL...

yes sir, mixing the both of them... and my number one concern when using anything is safety, i always aim low the first time around. and this was very rewarding in many ways, your a cool dude.

I think they tell you not to eat atleast an hour before and two hours after eating to get the best effects of the opana.. I tried everything, and for some reason, My body just didnt like em.. I swithched back to ox irs and now fentora....Great switch, btw

pokergooch said:
I think they tell you not to eat atleast an hour before and two hours after eating to get the best effects of the opana.. I tried everything, and for some reason, My body just didnt like em.. I swithched back to ox irs and now fentora....Great switch, btw

oooo how was the fentora???

yeah i have been mixing 40mg of opana er with a 600mcg fentanyl sucker that is pure bliss never had a harder nod although i have never tried the big h

jaroben said:
well obviously a 160mg oxycodone pill is designed for tolerant individuals.

some pain issues can't be fixed within a short period of time.. the best they can do is put them on daily medication to improve their quality of life. assume the position of a cancer patient.. and explain to yourself how irresponsible it is for the FDA to approve of such a pill..

and btw.. you're strung on people abusing pills, this and that. what exactly is your point?

Well...
I know that a 160mg Oxycontin is for a person who is tolerant... what I am pointing out is, if you are that tolerant to Oxycodone there is obviously a problem that is not being helped...

I realize certain pain issues take a LONG time to correct... what I am saying is, if you are in THAT much pain and you are SO tolerant that you need 160mg Oxycodone in one single pill... there IS a problem. It is irresponsible for the FDA to allow a pill with 160mg of Oxycodone... maybe for in the hospital but for at home?

I am focused on people abusing pills because MOST people DO abuse painkillers...

Do you think all the people on this board have real pain and actual prescriptions for these drugs that get discussed on this board? These cancer patients you speak of... can you imagine one of them... at home dying, so tolerant and in so much pain that they are popping 160mg Oxycodone every 4-6 hours... with or without supervision? What I am trying to say is, they could just as easily take less Oxycodone MORE OFTEN. Having a single pill with 160mg of Oxycodone is almost intentionally SETTING PEOPLE UP FOR ABUSE... do you know what you can do with a single 160mg Oxycodone? For example... the one single pill is enough for 10 people to each inject 16mg Oxycodone… you think that’s okay…?

People-abusing opiates is what ruins it for people who are in actual pain and need the medication. Most people THINK they can handle more and more opiates because they are "NOT FEELING IT" and they end up in the hospital or dead. The Opana is a perfect example of this... I call them "stupid people" they take more and more Opana THINKING it is not as powerful as Oxycodone because of their predispositions to thinking that "OC IS THE SHIT"... in reality Oxymorphone IS way stronger... even if you are not "feeling it."

P.S. From my understanding, Actiq is AMAZING for breakthrough pain... especially while on Opana.

Last edited:
Hey Big Poppa,

Some of your statements are backed up with decent "truthiness" however you were called out (and banned) on some other forums, and you obviosly dont have all the info you spout off about. I aint flaming you, just a little bit of check-tizing. Some of the info is good and in the name of harm reduction, but dont be fake perpatrate'n. If yall have any doubts ask hommie how opiophile treated some of his BS.

BTW that last thing I want to do is argue, so dont waste your time, it will fall on deaf ears

jack&jill said:
"truthiness" /check-tizing /dont be fake perpatrate'n. If yall have any doubts ask hommie how opiophile treated some of his BS.

even if what you say is true, this is your FIRST post, we dont know who you are, and SECOND you lost ALL credibilty with your word choice... if your gonna call somebody out please do so in a normal mature human way. and dont expect that nobody will react to what you post, b/c we dont know you... if you want us to take u seriously type like your older than 13 and provide some links. not saying i dont believe you, just wish you would handle it differantly, this was a thread I started about opana and dont want some bullshit flame war to burst out.

- Mad Dash

Wow

jack&jill said:
Hey Big Poppa,

Some of your statements are backed up with decent "truthiness" however you were called out (and banned) on some other forums, and you obviosly dont have all the info you spout off about. I aint flaming you, just a little bit of check-tizing. Some of the info is good and in the name of harm reduction, but dont be fake perpatrate'n. If yall have any doubts ask hommie how opiophile treated some of his BS.

BTW that last thing I want to do is argue, so dont waste your time, it will fall on deaf ears

LOL...
Actually you DO want to argue... you are the one who posted negative against me. You are right about one thing... it DID fall on deaf ears... mine...
You are a noob, just like the noobs at Opiophile... they banned me because I AM right and they ARE wrong... the people on that forum do not know SHIT about opiates... I corrected a bunch of noobs and they did not like it...

Do not post when you do not know what we are talking about... you are not even part of the discussion.

Dude,

What are you ever going to do when ALL the opie sites on the internet wont go for it anymore. Know I understand you dont know me, but to call a whole forum, and its mods a bunch of noobs was not well thought out. Good luck with it.

Yeah...

Hey listen, you do not type that well... I would love to keep discussing this but, I find it hard to understand your version of English...
Also... I called them noobs because EVEN the moderators said I was wrong, when I posted CLEAR information to support what I said... since they could not read... I called them noobs.

BTW... ANYONE can see that Opiohile is a really POOR opiate forum...
The information on the boards is highly inaccurate... most of the time people are just posting whatever they THINK without backing it up...
Also most of the people on Opiophile seem to be junkies and opiate abusers... with out any helpful information.

Here at Bluelight there is ADVANCED information on Opiates, Ecstasy, and other drugs... people do not just post what they think, they back it up.

opana???

my doc wants to let me go on this new kid on the block (opana) I"m a iv freak, a need to bleed. I'v been getting dilodid (k4's) but 100 only lasts a week the rest of the month i do methodone. DOES ANYONE know for real if opana can be sent home? er ir or otherwise?