Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25mg PIPT - first full dose - PImp'T my PIPT

hugo24

Bluelighter
So after the first two unsuccessful oral PIPT experiences (see thread in PD),I decided for Another route.People wanted details immediately (hello you fist-pounding Jamshyd ;) ),no surprise as it is a totally new compound.First I thought you can’t write that much about 1 or 2 hours,but something left me quite stimulated and reflective for some time,so it isn't that bad to reflect a few days on the experience before giving a judgement, especially if some funny things are happening afterwards.

The day after,I had a very weird dream,I was in midst WW2 and later found myself cutting on Hitlers dead body,really weird,but not worrying.Not sure if it was an aftereffect of the PIPT as the first sleep was normal,without any memorable dreams (like with any simple Tryptamines).On these 2. day though,when I was in a smokers lounge with friends and drinking wine and whisky,the PIPT experience came back often,in a good way and with many afterthoughts.Often I noticed an increased visual clarity as well.This usually does not happen with the short acting compounds,this rekindling of the experience was more common for me after MD type drugs.

But now from the begining:I placed 25mg of PIPT freebase crystals (looking a bit like rock candy,but soft) in my smoking device and evaporated it with a butagas burner,making sure the higher boiling PIPT will fully go into smokeable gasform.Most of it could be inhaled in one toke and altough the smoke was not harsh like DMT,the taste was really awful,a bit like burned hair.BANG,the stuff hit me immediately,resulting in a few seconds of fear because I didn't expect much-if you're conditioned to DMT,you think it could be similar,and being not prepared,huh...

But the train didn't grow into a rocket into hyperspace,and I smoked the rest. The colors around me started to glow considerable,the applegreen walls and yellow curtains in my new house were a real pleasure to look at and I noted a few unorganised closed eye visuals.All in all though not that much visual.The most prominent feature was a spontaneous erection which seldom happens to me on psychs,and a distinct euphoria already noted on smaller doses.

I went outside on the balcony as it was a wonderful evening with snow from the days before,it was so beautiful just to watch the sunset playing its color games from the yellow to the orange and red cirres on the sky.A bit later the sky turned to a fantastic glowing steel green typical of cold winter evenings.Wow!But frankly,it would have been great without PIPT as its not adding that much visual enhancement,though the strong euphoria from watching the scenery was clearly PIPT induced.Suddenly I smelled burned plastic,no,not from the Tryptamine,it was obviuosly from someone burning trash in a chimney.But this alerted me to the fact that my sense of smell was quite enhanced.

And so was the tactile,reminding me of 2C-TFM (maybe also 2C-B),something like a fresh mellow vibration,and also not unlike from Citalopram or MDMA,yes,maybe PIPT has some action on the monoamines!?The stuff was quite pushy,I couldn’t stand still for long and there was a mild tremor noted.Writing was difficult,and observing things left me with the impression that there are small distortions (not the usual movement which was quite mild).Hell,but I had still a hard time down there,the erotic push was insane and I needed to let go after watching some fleshy files on the PC,yes it was spectacular.

This all happened within 25 min after smoking,quite fast stuff and I feared it could end already soon.Which proved to be the case,at T+35min I started to drop,Another orgasm which was even better brought me back to a slightly different state:there was some dissociation getting more apparent now,body was a bit numb,my voice maybe had a slightly different sound to it,could be a placebo effect though.

At 1 hour I was back to a +1,not sure if I really have been at a +2.All visual effects were mostly gone at 1.5 hours,but the body still tingled.PIPT gives before all a good body high,somewhat dissociative in nature,but pleasant overall.I went back outside to catch Another glimpse of the great evening scenery-you can really get addicted to natures beautiness!

Anyone would have said to be out at 2 hours,but I was sure there was still something going on,hard to trace,I would call it the sneaky effects going under your radar.Taking a shower later on for example I was catching myself in significant and strange thought drift-offs (I have them when on 2C-B),so beware,PIPT is a bit a beast!

At 2.5 to 3.5 hours baseline was achieved but believe me it was difficult to spot,totally unlike DMT and DET.No wonder the po doses were a bit unsactisfactory and hard to describe as they didn’t provide the sharp peak like smoking.

All in all a successful experience,and I slept well the evening (but then see above…). A few days later some emotional fragility noted which faded away soon,drug related or not is hard to tell.DPT,DET and DMT never do this though,quite the opposite.Just a suggestion to observe well.Of course a higher dose is now necessary to see if the visual comes out more prominent.

I’m surprised that such a short experience delieverd stuff for a full TR.

substancecode_PiPT
substancecode_obscure

Last edited by a moderator:
*jumps up and down with joy* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

hehehe.

I never imagined the day will come when I read a PiPT trip report, but here it is! A couple of questions:

Do you get the impression that a higher dose would have made you "breakthrough" as is the case with DPT or DMT, or does it have a "glass ceiling" like DiPT?

Also, was there any auditory distortion? That would actually fill a blank in the table under the EiPT entry in TiHKAL.

I am not surprised you got spontaneous erections/orgasms. It happens to me with propylated tryptamines, especially DPT and sometimes Iprocetyl.

Wonderful. I'd be real curious to hear an IMed report. That is probably how I would take it, as I am not too fond of rushes (except with 5-MeO-DMT of course.)

Well what did you think? Gem or novelty? Guess you are still taking it all in I imagine. Sounds like a full +3. Probably similar potency as DMT.

Now all you need to do is bung a 4-hydroxy group on it (let's Jamshyd start hassling for info - he got higo to post a quck trip report!) and we're away again!

Keep em' coming hugo!!

4-ho-pipt sounds damn good to me.

Last edited:
Shulgin keeps on saying that testing new compounds will give many false positives,so its better to refrain from giving a final judgement gem or novelty.It should also be mentioned that set and setting was very good,a Friday evening,successful week behind and a good weekend ahead and the perfect weather,this certainly added to a fine trip...but I can safely say that there was nothing I rejected (EIPT's TIHKAL account in mind here),the jumpiness was probably just novelty related.

Somehow I doubt there will be sound effects like on DIPT.DSBT will give the next clue if DIPT is really a lone Island in that regard.

Breakthrough or ceiling,hmm,I think real activity will be at a somewhat higher dose,it showed its true colour only a few minutes long.I judge a chemicals intensity particularly on its onset of eyes closed imagery,and I was just on the threshold.I'm sure they will be more distinct at lets say 30-35mg.

Keep also in mind I was rather succesful in evaporating it all.In the old days I used to smoke 100mg of DMT without much effects,but now 20-25mg are getting me already far!So potency of PIPT is yet a bit lower than DMT.

But if its possible achieving something divine with PIPT remains to be seen.It could be a staged drug though as all the sneaky light and mild unpsychedelic effects are just the first plateau.Or then they could add to discomfort at higher doses,who knows.IM might be the best route to get a somewhat longer action,you're right.If the fumarate only crystallised...

Ah,btw what might be missing is empathy,I mean this stuff was on the verge of making me a sexmonster,not sure what would have happened if a female was around.For some reason I prefer testing new compounds alone first.

DET otoh seemed of a more social nature,its good to be around friends on it.

Feed PIPT on some mushrooms and you'll have your 4-HO-PIPT,surely a great compound...but I won't sacrifice my miniscule stock 8(

Just got finally what f&b meant (englsih is not my mother language),funny spelling man!,"he got higo post a quack trip report " lol...

Have you written a DET report Hugo? I'd love to hear so much more.

This tryptamine really facinates me, and is one of the few tryptamines that I still really have wanted to get ahold of...since I finally got a-ET. Not being a big fan of DMT, and finding DPT a bit too agressive...I have a lot of hope for DET being a material that suites me. I picture it being far more visual and colorful than DPT. I just hope it is 'slower' as DPT is just too damn fast...even when IMed. I've never smoked it though, so maybe smoked DPT is the way to go.

Ideas:
- Higher dose smoked (not much higher)
- 4-HO and 5-MeO (as already mentioned)
- PIPT in combination with other tryptamines as a trip enhancer! ***

A little late to bump this but the third one could really pay off, no?

Updates on the little science project HUGO?????
PLEASE?????

Btw, did you do this as custom synth or was a vendor really offering this?

For art lovers.

PiPTsmall.bmp

PiPT (N-propyl-N-isopropyltryptamine)

I haven't tripped for a year,so no updates.Where did I get it?Well it was laying on the street one fine day ...

MGS,now why would you do such a graph with nothing else but PIPT?

Well, it looks like we all might finally be able to evaluate this one as well as its 5-MeO sub. I'm intrigued. Also puzzled as to why there is no accompanying 4-sub

Was it Rick Doblin who had a Hitler DMT experience?

Interesting to see a dream of that mentioned with reference to a tryptamine.