• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

desoxy is weird stuff. Sometimes I would just get stimulation, but if done right (which includes staying up for a long time) it becomes very euphoric. I used it a lot for a while and ended with a 7-day binge where I literally did not sleep and had very intense and pleasurable effects. I think I made some seriously rambling posts somewhere in this thread many years ago during this time. I definitely made some page-long rambles in PD Social at the time. =D

Weird stuff. You have to be careful with it. In my early experiments I didn't get a lot from it, it was never that uncomfortable but it was kinda like, what's the point. After a while I figured out how to dose it (if I recall it involved several redoses of smaller amounts for me and by hour 8 I usually got a flood of euphoria).

I think I made some seriously rambling posts somewhere in this thread many years ago during this time. =D

Yes, you did =D

Weird stuff. You have to be careful with it. In my early experiments I didn't get a lot from it, it was never that uncomfortable but it was kinda like, what's the point. After a while I figured out how to dose it (if I recall it involved several redoses of smaller amounts for me and by hour 8 I usually got a flood of euphoria).

Perhaps I did not use it properly then.

Yeah... I might use it again if I had ready access I didn't have to pay for, but I might not... it made me pretty manic when I dosed right, which is really fun, but I'd get reckless and hedonistic and I would pay for it later. The last time I did it I literally took it every day, usually more than once, for 7 days straight. No sleep though I laid down for hours and watched the patterns behind my eyelids and thought intensely about stuff each night. I was euphoric pretty much the whole week. But at the end I crashed hard and felt pretty bad for a couple of weeks. And even though I never experienced stimulant psychosis, I was pretty mashed with no sleep for 7 days. And I had socks on the whole time because it was winter and my feet were extra cold from the desoxy, and after that week I was recovering and took them off, and my feet were massively wrinkled, like DEEP wrinkles, from being in sweat enclosed in socks all week, and the wrinkles hurt a lot, maybe I was getting a fungus or something, it cleared up after I went barefoot for a day or so. But yeah, I didn't intend on that kind of dangerous bender but I got compulsive because I was pretty much in full-blown mania for that whole week.

I'll never ever administer that one orally again. Only nasally for me now (unfortunately I only got my 40%ethanol-2DPMP-solution left, which obviously has a few side effects when insufflated).

Brief administration protocol :

T+0h : Sublingually administer 4ml (=~4mg) solution and then ingest the solution ... effects were mainly physical. No functional stimulation, but major increase in anxiety/agiation.

T+4h : Insufflated 3x 0.5 ml of the solution. Effects are not comparable that of the orally dosed ones. The mental effects are much more prominent. The overall feeling of doom from the oral dose is masked with typical NDRI-"euphoria".

T+72h : REM-Sleep was possible, obviously there are still lingering residuals/metabolites of the substance present in organism, as there is a huge boost in anxiety when a caffeine-containing drink is consumed.

Next experiment (I'm short on less unhealthy stims right now) will be with 0.5mg insufflated every 30 mins in a span of max. 2h (overall dose ~2mg). I guess that will be my last experiment with it, as it does not help me anymore as it used to ~6 years ago. Instead I get incredibly horny on it and scatter-brained but right now I blame the oral administration for the most physical symptoms. Hope I'm right. I wish I never made a solution of it in the first place ...

I don't know where you people get these 10mg keeps you up 24 hours doses. I stayed up 2 or 3 days off 250mg. This shit is kinda weak IMO.

250mg is an insanely high dose... I hope no one reading this thinks it's okay to jump in there. I found desoxypipradrol to be a strange stimulant. The first few times I tried it, I didn't care for it, it kept me up for a long time on 10mg but it was largely unpleasant, anxiety producing but a strangely light effect. As I used it more, I got the feel for it. Generally the first 8 hours were light, fairly stimulating, a combination of pleasant and unpleasant. Then, USUALLY, after 8 hours I'd get this surge of euphoria and it would be fun from then on. One time I did it 7 days in a row, dosing 5-10mg at a time, several times a day, didn't sleep a wink that whole week and my level of euphoria and mania continued to grow. I felt incredible for the second half of that week. Of course afterwards I was wrecked for weeks. It was winter and cold in my house, and I wore socks the whole time, even when I laid down to try to sleep (unsuccessfully) at night. After that week my feet were sore all over and wrinkled seemingly permanently, it seemed that I had some sort of fungal infection from the constant sweat moisture.

Ya like xorxoth says don't do that dose. I'm 6'3" 280lbs and can tolerate stims like Charlie sheen before he got aids.

Insufflated ~5-6ml of vodka, that are supposed to contain 5-6mg of 2-DPMP. Yes, I am hardcore (dumb). %)

Effects are okay so far. Like a mild, but almost side-effect-free Ethylphenidate. Effects did not start until t+1h.

i just got this. I read the entire thead and im excited I must say. Harm reduction is my goal and safety first. I shall report back later.

INB4 loopy long winded story of multiday sleeplessness, paranoia, shadow people etc.

In other words be careful. Dose small and do not redose. It can feel quite benign for many hours after dosing and many have foolishy redosed because of this and greatly regretted it.

I enjoyed the stuff but I always dosed once conservatively and then never redosed.

I enjoyed the stuff only low dosed as insufflated powder (all other ROAs caused nightmarish experiences every time). IMHO some drugs should not be taken orally cause of the duration and unpredictability of onset/offset - functions (every drug/organism relation operates in waves).

This thread is one of the great Bluelight reads :D

Wish I could find my PD social posts that required scrolling the screen to read all of, around the time when Obama got elected in 2008 when I binged for a week on this... I actually re-read this whole thread hoping to find some of them and I guess I only did the longest ones in PD Social.

I just insulfated 10 mg. I will document this for the newxt 4 hours as I am just working on music. First off, its a nice fine crystally powder that has a great sensational tingle burn and no flavour. In 5 minutes i felt a lift and its been 45 and slowly building maintaining a greeat state of well being and happiness. Now to resist all urges to redose for the next day and ride this one out. Ill be back..
t-0:45

yes, sulfated is what I jsut did, 10 mg weighed. body weight 150 lean. height 5'11 casual recreation stim tolerance. Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated. I know its been an hour, and this is just the beginning. So far so good and veer enjoyable. I do sense the urge that a big rush is around the corner that probably doesn't come which causes a redose causing hallucinations.
I feel very giddy and this above average happiness and a euphoric warmth

Wish I could find my PD social posts that required scrolling the screen to read all of, around the time when Obama got elected in 2008 when I binged for a week on this... I actually re-read this whole thread hoping to find some of them and I guess I only did the longest ones in PD Social.

I wanna read them too, your stimulant posts are always entertaining...:)

I think all you need to do is read 10 pages of this thread to know the effects of desoxy. I never tried it, got sent a sample and have no idea what I did with it. I think I traded it years ago.

The spirit of desoxy is strong with this one... watch out, set a limit to how long you will do this and stick to it. I suggest not more than 2 days in a row. Also I'd be really surprised if you can sleep at all without fully coming down, which takes a long time. Don't underestimate this drug.

Ok, I am,
I_just_took_what?

10 mg is perfect.
I did go a little higher. 15 is gooood.
It's a chronic one. Hard to stop.

The story of my other account, i_just_took_what?

It's long.

Would I do it again?

I am going to. Nothing is this good.