• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

the spirit transformed my life, my being.

The spirit of desoxy is strong with this one... watch out, set a limit to how long you will do this and stick to it. I suggest not more than 2 days in a row. Also I'd be really surprised if you can sleep at all without fully coming down, which takes a long time. Don't underestimate this drug.

Amazing, peace, the ultimate experience

Huge potential for long lasting dopamine release benefit though. I jacked off 4 times in a row... But bad psychosis at points... fine line be careful.

Its me I_just_took_what 16 months, homeless 4 times, rehab for 3 months, lost everything I had later.
So this is what actually happened that day I did 2-dpmp.
I fell in love.
I burned through 250 mg in 3 days, all ROA, at day 9, I was hallucinating my friends I haven't seen in 15 years. They were in my apartment. It was then I understood my roommate telling me to sleep. I felt close to death. But still had energy. Ya see. I never stopped using 2-dpmp for another 10 months of non stop 2-dpmp and 3-fpm . In the end, I had a gram of 2-dpmp. I jumped on the greyhound bus, already awake 14 days. I believed I was being hacked. And wrecked 4 cell phones in that trip. I ingested 100-125 mg subliminally every morning. Until I ran out. Well, then I was homeless, rehab, now I'm in a home,
I'll still use stimulants cautiously. 2-dpmp forever will hold a place in my heart. It's beautiful. I'll do it if I can figure out a dose for my adhd.
I seen some people I have it to, lose their minds after being awake 15 days, they went via cops to mental hospital because they thought people were Marc's, grabbed a bit, and got violent. I was awake the same time, I just have been doing it for years, and could react. Other words. I might never of had the chance to write the ending of what happened that day I tried 2-dpmp.

Peace.
Forever ivory wave

Very cool report!!

This guy was going to parties where people were snorting 2C-D =D somehow this is so awesome, weird drug of choice, everyone going through the intense pain, all while on a potent stim.
I wonder what happened to this drug, given the amount of pages in the thread something happened at least. Commenting so I can find it more easily later on :)

Oh man, that sounds so cool!
What differences do you think there would be with an oral ingestion?

I mostly only took it orally, just like any drug, it comes on slower, and lasts longer, with less of a peak.

Desoxy is a weird one. I stayed up for 7 days on it once (I probably had some posts years ago in this thread from then, pretty actually). I never got crazy and I felt great the whole time, but crashed so hard for like 3 weeks after that. And I never changed my socks and I had painful wrinkles, they were starting to get infected from all the sweat and never drying out. It's such a strange stimulant, I didn't like it just trying to do it one day, it had to be multi-day binges. The first day was anxious and strange. It's subtle in a way, but at some point you can build up to such a crazy amount of euphoria. It lasts for AGES, like 24 hours on a dose. I have occasionally considered getting some, but just... no. I should never do that again.