• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Desoxypipradrol/10 mgs) First experience: Which way is Poland?!

I really enjoy it myself it makes you want to get of your arse and do something but not in the agressive manner amphetamines can
)I am pretty sure I have had the same stuff you are talking about)

Don't fry, haribo.

BTW, are you scandinavian? Or is Haribo candy available all over europe?

27 hours, dropping slightly. Got collage tonight so I've taken some MDPV. I like it more than I did initially.
I'm in the UK.

Funnily, MDPV gets better once you've slightly depleted your catecholamine neurotransmitters as it reduces the edgy feeling. As for the desoxypipradrol, you should get some sort of sleep tonight as long as you don't indulge in other stims after 7/8pm. I get the impression you were a bit doubtful when I said 'no sleep for you then after 20mg', possibly because it feels so benign.

Your right, I'm wrong. Its fading. I smoked the MDPV and it was more enjoyable this time. Still, an amazing experience!

Sounded fun until about the 12th hour. Ahh, I'mjust not a fan of stimulants I guess. If I were going to be up that long, I'd rather just take DOM or DOC.

A side-effect-free euphoric stimulant sounds good to me for any length of time ;)

Actually I reckon it would make a good 'methadone' type of drug (or at least a starting point for drug design) for people with cocaine dependancy as it produces very little urge to redose in me and the people I've talked to who've had some(urge as in fiending as seen with coke, meth MDPV etc), despite the euphoric effect of the drug (possibly it's the 1 day long action that does it)

I'm going to bed now, but I can still feel it. I STILL feel great. Now, 11 AM monday until 2AM thursday... Yes, this stuff has a good plasma 1/2 life. I caned more MDPV but this stuff just mskes you happy. Maybe someone just found 'soma'?

One thing I've discovered is that the tolerance issue is a biggie with this drug - tolerance climbs pretty quickly, in fact faster than most stimulants. After several days continuous daily dosing (once a day) I found that after 6 days that you need double the dose and that the ehhects then only last about 16 hrs (only 16 hrs!!) so I was getting some sleep.

Max dose tried was 35mg and still next to no physical side effects

So is smoking this stuff better ?

I have yet to try smoking it but may do. I have a little bit left of it

fastandbulbous said:
After several days continuous daily dosing (once a day) I found that after 6 days that you need double the dose and that the ehhects then only last about 16 hrs (only 16 hrs!!) so I was getting some sleep.

Soo... with daily dosing at, say, 8am if one is one of the working folk out there... would one be gettign sleep that night? Or, to put it differently, how much/regularly did you sleep during those "several days" ?

Just as well it's got tolerance - one reason to stick to weekends only.

Sounds like the stimulant I've longed for. And Refluxer, that good Finish haribo has got me through so good old jaw grinding over the years!

i smoked some a few times last night and today...
im not sure about this one. It is long lasting but there i feel kinda like shite now

/\ bodies do need sleep... how long since you've been without it?

With the several days consumption I missed the first night sleep and I don't think much would have helped. The second night I got about 3 hours sleep and after that I was getting 6 hours sleep, but woke up at any but the slightest noise (GBL did the trick one night though).

The tolerance issue is quite useful in that it reduces the time that the drug affects the CNS as well as reducing the sensitivity. Got to admit though, that first night I never even thought about sleep, just sat quite happily doing 'housekeeping' on my PC and looking after my cat that was ill. The second night could have gone the same way, but I knew I needed some sleep so did try.

Of course that was with 10mg/day wheras desoxypipradrol was intended clinically for doses of 1-4mg, so that would be better fot getting to sleep

It seems like 5mgs of DESOXY and 5mgs.of MDPV would make a great combo that wouldn't last too long!ATTENTION , FOCUS, and FEELING HAPPY !!!! What else can you ask for ?(Maybe one of those girls from the BL NUDIE thread!!)

If you guys can make that happen then your REALLY good!!

Later

Last edited: