• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Fentanyl (merged)

snowblowjoe

Bluelighter
http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13456&page=2

That link has some good knowledge on fentanyl in general. I just put the gel from a 50mcg duragesic on a plate and after a couple hours it dried up until crystals. The crystals can easily be snorted, smoked, or thrown into a spoon and injected.
I've already smoked fentanyl numerous times and the high doesn't last nearly long enough and it's not intense enough to justify the short duration. So tomorrow I will sniff all the crystals to get a good idea on how fucked up it gets me and then according to that the next day I will IV.

If anyone has done these methods let's hear some feedback. I will post my results tomorrow and then the day after.

5mg IV=bad idea

5mg IV is way to much man.......unless you have a monster tolerance i would not even think about it

5mg is serious blue lip territory be careful and have somebody ready to call 911 you will need it:|

5x80=400mg of morphine equivalant. What would happen if you shot 400mg of morphine? You don't want to pull a blue as J420 said!

snowblowjoe said:
http://www.drugs-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=13456&page=2

That link has some good knowledge on fentanyl in general. I just put the gel from a 50mcg duragesic on a plate and after a couple hours it dried up until crystals. The crystals can easily be snorted, smoked, or thrown into a spoon and injected.
I've already smoked fentanyl numerous times and the high doesn't last nearly long enough and it's not intense enough to justify the short duration. So tomorrow I will sniff all the crystals to get a good idea on how fucked up it gets me and then according to that the next day I will IV.

If anyone has done these methods let's hear some feedback. I will post my results tomorrow and then the day after.

I really hope you read the replys here before you try this. Its a REALLY bad idea if you don't have microgram sensitive measuring equipment (and a doubt anyone here does). What is your tolerance level?

i have a scale that will measure mcg and i have a huge tolerance and i would never even think of trying to slam fent no fucking way ,you would need to have a death wish

^I agree.

Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is fentanyl. :\

I can easilly sniff that much and be okay. I've smoked a whole patch before. Im not going to inject it until I see how fucked up I get off sniffing it and I will start out slowly.

But yes I do have a massive tolarance, I can eat an 80mg oxy and literally feel nothing but itchy and raised temperature. I could probably inject 140mg of oxy all at once and be okay. I'm definetely not going to shoot the whole patch at once tho, I will add lots of water as well.

If you went to the hospital and had an operation they would inject you with 100ug of Fent. to knock your ass out. let's do some math...

Duralgesic 50ug/H for 72 hours = 3600ug 8o that is 36 times the amount most folks need to go under the knife.

so even if you are estimating very liberally, you really do have enough fentanyl in a single patch to KILL YOURSELF if injected intraveinously.

my suggestion, put it on your stomach right over your liver, kidneys, or even your heart, and gently warm it with a blow dryer. danger danger, but at least you won't DIE. (probably)

if you are seriously hard up so bad you feel you MUST use a needle, get a fresh patch and put all the goo in a known quantity of pure water. - putting a known wieght into a known volume gives you a known ratio.

USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD MAN DON'T TRY TO SUCK THE GOO OUT WITH THE PIN AND BANG IT CAUSE YOU WILL FUCKIN DIE THAT'S NO SHIT.

Hey.

I've got some Fentanyl Injection Ampules, 0.5 mg per ml, containing two ml each.
How should it be dosed for IVing a person w/o opiate tolerance? Is fentanyl really a decent choice for one's first opiate experience, from what I've read, it's said to give hardly any euphoria...

Furthermore, if you don't kno what to expect from opiates, is this substance going to satisfy the consumer considering recreational purposes?

Also, isn't a first time IV user going to throw up during/after injection? I heard that happening a lot, at least with H.

hirnsaege said:
I've got some Fentanyl Injection Ampules, 0.5 mg per ml, containing two ml each. How should it be dosed for IVing a person w/o opiate tolerance?
Probably the easiest way to use such a high concentration IV liquids would be to dilute that stuff with sterile water, to e.g. a concentration of 50 mcg / mL.

I looked up the summary of product characteristics for a couple of fentanyl injection liquid products and it looks like a general starting dose, as an analgetic, for fentanyl is 50 mcg - 100 mcg IV. It would be wise to start low, and then increase the dose next time you take the substance, if needed.

Yeah the package leaflet says 100 mcg IV is the lowest dosage for anaesthetic purposes.

The two things that bother me are that
a) the person getting shot is gonna throw up and
b) this person is going to fall asleep for three or four hours and not have anything out of the experience.

Is a whole ampule okay for a person 190 cm (6' 2") at 80 kgs or will it knock him out of his socks?

Whole ampule? You're talking about a concentration of 0,5 mg fentanyl / mL (500 mcg / mL). No one should definately not inject that much of fentanyl without medical supervision!

Sorry, I got the numbers all messed up.
It's 0.05 mg / ml, so in total it ought to make 0.1 mg equaling 100µg. Correct?
So, how about that?

I'm not condoning this by ANY means, nor do I think it should be done. However, with that being said, I've heard negrogesic talk about shooting two and three 10 mg patches. I know he has an absolutely insane tolerance too, but it can be done, just probably shouldn't be...

I have injected Heroin, Morphine, Oxycodone, Hydromorphone, and Diazapam, but never have and never will I inject Fentanyl. The line between getting high and a fatal overdose is to thin. Granted Im a person who enjoys walking the line but theres some places I will not tread.