• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Fentanyl (merged)

I suck off the coating from an 80mg oxycontin obviously.
I injected a lil bit of the fentanyl and didnt feel much. Tomorrow im gonna put a small amount of gel from my 50 patch and add some ethanol and try it out. Sniffing it did absolutely nothing. I put half the gel from a 50 behind my ear as well as sucking on the other gel and didnt really feel shit at all. Injecting or smoking seem to be the only ways I can get high.

^ Just for the record, injecting ethanol is NOT a good idea, let alone injecting an inaccurate dose of Fentanyl. I strongly urge you to totally rethink what you're doing here. Overall, your idea is incredibly dangerous.

Take a piece of paper, draw a face with an evil grin on it and then add a speech bubble saying 'I would absolutely LOVE to kill you'.

Now place the fentanyl over the face and you have precisely the same picture.

You guys are overreacting. Fentanyl like every other drug is over hyped. Mind you I AM NOT SAYING that fentanyl is not dangerous. But i smoked 3 50 patches last night as was fine. I have also injected the gel and have been okay. If you have the tolerance and common sense then you are okay injecting the fentanyl. With all that being said I wouldnt recommend anyone else do it unless they are a very seasoned drug/IV user.

The couple times I have injected the fentanyl i didnt really get much of a rush but i did a very small dosage. tomorrow im gonna put the gel from a 50 in a spoon. i was thinking putting about 1/4th of the gel from the patch. hopefully i attain a rush this way. the other times ive done it ive gotten some nice aftereffects but no real rush.

if i could have any script in the world what would be the best IV instant realease opiate i could get? morphine sulfate instant release is good but what else? besides dilaudid i do 16mg of those at a time and i get a rush but its not warm and fuzzy and euphoric, its a rush of heavyness and thats it.

snowblowjoe, I'm not gonna try and tell you what to do or whatever. Just remember the guy on the opening page of this site. 27 years old and hes dead. Not even saying it was from drugs... but think about what ur doing?

to answer your question Dilaudid is the best Rx IMO to IV.

missed what you said... I guess Oxy would be next in line for me. A little stronger maybe then Dillies but not as euphoric.

How did the guy die? Trust me I'm much safer than I come off as on here. Thanks for your concern though.

Dillies aren't euphoric to me at all, which is a shame. OC's are good but I crash off those and feel like shit the next day. I'm thinking IR Morphine is my best bet, unless I could somehow get IR oxymorphone.

^Look in the shrine for staypuft, he just died within the last month IVing fentanyl...

BollWeevil said:
^Look in the shrine for staypuft, he just died within the last month IVing fentanyl...
Thats crazy. I was just using him as an example because I knew he died. I had no idea it from IV Fentanyl. RIP Thaddeus.

As far as IVing opiates snowblowjoe, I have not IV'd morphine but Ive heard it is the best out of all of them. MS contin is probably hard to IV but if you can get liquid that would be your best bet. Oxy never made me crash or feel bad. It was little shortlived tho. Honestly, the best opiate I ever IV'd was heroin and I cant even get it anymore...

because the smack up here sucks ass. shitty ass tar cut to hell with god knows what. if it was good dope then id def go that route. where would one find the shrine to staypuft? OC's are def short lived, 5 minutes after i'd bang them it would practically be gone.

ive injected the fent-gel about 4 times now and ur right there is no real rush its wierd but i did get some nice effects afterwards....i do not recommend it its not worth the risk!

however i should mention how little i was injecting...maybe the amount i smoke in three hits or so. maybe 1/10 a patch?

dunno be careful i wouldnt recommend this....just take it buccally i get better effects than IV.

I have shot a 50mcg gel patch simply by mixing it with about 2 parts hot water and didn't have any problems, but I don't know if I would do it again. I read a lot of bad stuff about what the other chemicals in that patch do to your liver. Besides, shooting a gel is kind of creepy.

I would recommend just putting it under your tongue. It has a buccal bioavailability around 50% which is actually pretty good and it still kicks in relatively quick; about twice as quick as insulated heroin. You won't get the kind of rush you are looking for because of how non-soluble that gel is in the bloodstream. One of the main reasons H has such a powerful rush is because it is so soluble in blood as passes the Blood-Brain barrier is a couple heart-beats. Remember that the Fentanyl has to be filtered out of that gel by your body AND make it's way up into your brain before you get the effect you want.

The only reason I shot that gel in the first place was because I was addicted to the needle itself and if you have this kind of addiction my friend, I would recommend you break it real quick. I leads one to do very stupid things.

Just curious, has anyone here tried drying the gel and THEN mixing it with water and shooting it up? If Fentanyl is like any other opiate, which I suspect it is, it should be able to sustain temperatures up to about 470 degrees F.

yes ive tried that method solamon. theres no need to dry it out first, just add hot water to the gel or ethanol and you should be alright.

hey solamon did u get any rush from injecting? i do like bucally it lasts the longest. i dont like smoking it cus it is very short lived. bucally is the best way in my opinion. but tomorrow im gonna take like 1/4th of the gel from a 50 and inject it. unless soloman says there is no rush. if there is no rush then there is no point to inject it.

snowblowjoe said:
I suck off the coating from an 80mg oxycontin obviously.
I injected a lil bit of the fentanyl and didnt feel much. Tomorrow im gonna put a small amount of gel from my 50 patch and add some ethanol and try it out. Sniffing it did absolutely nothing. I put half the gel from a 50 behind my ear as well as sucking on the other gel and didnt really feel shit at all. Injecting or smoking seem to be the only ways I can get high.

Just for the record, sucking off the coating of an 80 doesnt by pass the time release. Even crushing it only semi-by passes it. you have to get it to a very very fine poweder. then is when you will by pass it. I cant believe how so many people think that by sucking the coating off they will be ok...

i told u there is no real rush from injecting the fentanyl gel...

buccal combined with hits off the foil is the single best way to enjoy these fent patches....the buccal for efficiency and duration and the smoked for the amazing rush!!