• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Fentanyl (merged)

ps no heroin habit anymore. went to 200ml methadone, then mscontin, now worthless fentanyl patches.
im terrified. exactly what i feared has come to pass. no legit pain man. dr. will give me enuf to overcome my tolerance, will they? never thought id say this but honesty was a mistake. is it on the 1st day of med school, do ya think, or the 2nd when they teach "No one dies of pain but LOTS of careers are ruined for those trying to help people in pain?"
sorry. im being cynical. im sure they waited til the 3rd day.
thanks for letting me vent.
im actually lucky. there are people suffering much worse.
god when i think of them...god.
Y WUD NAT. SELECTION THINK THE ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE SO MUCH PAIN WAS A GREAT IDEA? seriously id have run from the dinosaurs if i had 1/1000 the nerve endings.

Fentanyl is stronger than heroin! Plus, that would be super expensive.

wish me luck. or not. yr choice. if i don't gv an update or...review...w/in 15 min. then everyone reading this thread and thinking of trying it...don't do it.

by the way adding water with the gel wont work. i had to use lemon juice or something acidic to even find IVing fentanyl effective. tried using water, no effect. mmaybe thats why its called fentanyl citrate. i dont see what the big hype about fentanyl is? i find it non euphoric, extremely powerful with the side effects of itching, nausea, vomiting, etc..all it does it make me black out of feel like stupid drunk, it doesnt give me euphoria like all the other opiates

I had some gels saved last year I used when there was a drought. Soaked in vodka. Burns like a motherfucker if you slip out of the vein.
Honestly, wasn't that great. Kept sick off good,and got a nod, but didn't feel fully "right".

HR disclosure:
Definitely not for beginners. Accurate dosing is near impossible, and the doses are so small its very easy to accidently OD.

LOL,why would you say,you would need to have a death wish,I have slammed fentanyl 100 mcg watson patches before,you get a dam good feeling.Look,people dp get monster tolerances from being on pain management for more than 6 years,it depends on the persons tolerance,I wouldn't tell somebody,yeah it's safe,nothing to worry about,but don't say you would have to have a death wish,because I don't have a death wish and I have slammed it more than5 times fentanyl 100mcg watson.

Fentanyl patches are not worthless,MSCONTIN is worthless bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I got the numbers all messed up.
It's 0.05 mg / ml, so in total it ought to make 0.1 mg equaling 100µg. Correct?
So, how about that?

I'd use two syringes holding equal quantities of the solution to inject. It's far wiser to do half the vial at a time just in case you were hit harder than you thought you would. Fentanyl is pretty fucking strong so you should really be cautious. Good luck!

fentanyl for #1 is a very powerful opioid that is so dangerous one must be very knowledgable to safely use, even with that there is a risk. in my opinion fentanyl isn;t even euphoric at all like all the other opioids. to me its just a sedating knock u on ur ass drug that makes you numb, itchy, and irritable. no euphoria at all..so short acting..waste of $. i have IVed it, and all it did was make me black out. i have smoked it, felt minimal effects lasting 2m ins, mostly placebo. chewed it , leaving me miserable itchy, nauseous, and just bed ridden. used it on my arm, knocked me on my ass. now i know im human like every1 else and i think it has no EUPHORIC QUALITIES AT ALL. IVing fentanyl is a death wish, people are nieve and shoot up a glob the size of a pea and die, not knowing that just a little drop size of water is enough to cause problems..idk my two cents

I have a friend that gets patches prescribed but will only iv them anymore because he has screwed his tolerance all up. But I know for a fact he has did a years worth of these only iv but I'm still to worried to try it and really think there is not enough pro's vs con's on this one. I have watched him plenty and I see that the gel hasnt broke down like with other iv drugs your just watering it down it's still a gell form and when ya shoot it you gotta know the acid,ethanol ,water or whatever your watering it down with soaks in your system that the gel still remains a gel it will eventually solidify back in a vien or your heart.

That friend I wrote about since yesterday now has no use of his left arm cause of vien blockage. Just get something else and leave the patches alone maybe they'll come out with few new opioids this year so these can be replaced

fentanyl for #1 is a very powerful opioid that is so dangerous one must be very knowledgable to safely use, even with that there is a risk. in my opinion fentanyl isn;t even euphoric at all like all the other opioids. to me its just a sedating knock u on ur ass drug that makes you numb, itchy, and irritable. no euphoria at all..so short acting..waste of $. i have IVed it, and all it did was make me black out. i have smoked it, felt minimal effects lasting 2m ins, mostly placebo. chewed it , leaving me miserable itchy, nauseous, and just bed ridden. used it on my arm, knocked me on my ass. now i know im human like every1 else and i think it has no EUPHORIC QUALITIES AT ALL. IVing fentanyl is a death wish, people are nieve and shoot up a glob the size of a pea and die, not knowing that just a little drop size of water is enough to cause problems..idk my two cents

Most of your examples sound like you used too much or not enough, dosing is very tentative...being nauseous and miserable are signs of using too much and in cases of where i've used too much I usually just feel ill and have no euphoria, and just placebo effects from smoking sound like you burned it at too high of a temperature and therefore didn't get enough into your system or you didn't smoke enough; I personally have found smoking fentanyl to be a decent experience with some euphoria. I am not saying that it is great or anything and yes the euphoria is lacking but it is definitely present in some users.

But as the saying goes "different strokes for different folks" I definitely know some people who prefer it to every thing else, as they start using it more and more I can see them treading deeper into the stereotypical "Junkie" life. It's very sad, I'm still struggling as well; I don't look down on them as if my habit is less and somehow better than theirs, I have empathy for them because I saw myself heading pretty deep into it and have made massive improvements in my life. I wish they would take this road with me though.

I do feel like I'm just getting into semantics here because your point of it just not being worth it due to it's ability to skyrocket ones tolerance to unsustainable levels for a short lived and lacking euphoria plus the possibility of death always being prominent.

wish me luck. or not. yr choice. if i don't gv an update or...review...w/in 15 min. then everyone reading this thread and thinking of trying it...don't do it.

No update or review. Does anyone know what happened to this person?

why you shouldn't inject fentanyl patches!

Just posting for those who are wanting to try injecting fentanyl patches: I've been injecting fentanyl patches for 2 years now. I put a 25mcg patch gel mixed with water in a 3ml syringe. I usually make sure it goes to the 2 or 2&1/2 mark I shake it up & shoot half of it. The high will sometimes make me black out or make me OCD about cleaning & itchy. I've tried 50mcg & my hubby found me & called 911, this also happens with the lower dosed patches & after building a tolerance! I don't suggest ANYONE do this because it's dangerous, I don't normally snore but my hubby said I was gaping for breath & snoring with my tongue hanging our when he found me! I'm addicted to the high now & even though it could kill me find it hard to stop. I'll use 15 patches with in 3 days! Honestly I'm surprised I'm not dead yet! I've broken my foot in 2 places from falling during a black out, I've gotten an infection several times from reusing needless & had to be hospitalized for a week, & I have A LOT of scar tissue so it's hard to get blood drawn or IV's I'm my arms & hands. So, please don't start this habit! It will destroy you!

Last edited:
in my experience, if ur shooting fentanyl, water isn't going to cut it, you need vinagear or something acidid, it is fentanyl Citrate correct? i tried shooting fentanyl with water, and i either felt a placebo effect. or a real weak dumbed out feeling, but when i used vinager, it was like POOF lights out, woke up the next morning confused as to what the fuck happened..fentanyl isnt my cup of tea, never found it euphoric, even at low doses, well i cant say that , even with a massive tolerance i would slap a 25mcg patch on and feel irritable, itchy, hiccups everytime i inhaled a cigarette, very sedated and numb....i have done my fair share of a huge dose of an opiate before, and i was in bliss, couldnt walk, talk, just dream and be happy, verse heavy dose of fentanyl which i feel lacks the mental euphoria..i think its only good for literally just physical pain or putting someone down for surgery...

I've been smoking the watson brand gel reservoir patches for about 5 years now and just starting out i could go through as many as three 50mcg/hr in a sitting. I would smoke a piece about the size of a pea to 2x the size of a pea off of foil per hit. Now i have a theoretical formula that i have yet to try, worked out for preparing a safe relatively accurately measured IV dose of fentanyl from patches. So here goes, on the packaging for the patches i get now they say the released amount of fent is 25mcg/hr and that there are 2.5mg total content in one patch. That being said i figure if i squirt the entire contents of the patch onto a mirror and let it dry then scrape up the crystals and put them into a SteriCup and put 1 ml of bacteriostatic water, on them mix well slightly heat if needed and shoot the solution into a 30 ml sterile vial. Then proceed to add 24 more millilitres of bac water to the vial and shake well. If my math is correct each 1 ml of solution should have 100mcg of fentanyl. I plan on experimenting with this the next time i score some patches. And fear not i have a 10ml vial of naloxone and plenty of IM rigs and i plan on trying it with a very close friend who knows what to do in case of OD. Anyone think my idea would be the safest way to go about things?