• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Fentanyl (merged)

There is no overreacting when it comes to insainly potent CNS depressants. If anything people need to be more careful around this stuff than they already are. I have a feeling many of you base and/or will base how much is in you and if it's having a strong enough effect by comparing it to other common full agonists. Well, doing this is an easy way to wind up in the ER or dead. I know from personal experience. I used to get the glass ampules of fentanyl citrate. When I first got it I was very careful with shooting it, but I never seemed to get as high as I wanted and it still seemed pretty short lived. By the time I upped the anty enough to where I was nodding really hard, I was waking up 3 days later in the ICU with a breathing tube down my throat and some dude pulling a catheter out of my dick.

What am I trying to say in a long and annoying way? The euphoric and classic warm opiate effects aren't as strong but with the same amount of CNS depression (actually probably more) in comparison to most other opiates. This makes it extremely easy to OD on. You're pretty much always chasing the fentanyl high unless you don't have much of a tolerance.

I'm not sure of the dosage but I convinced a nurse to give me two IV shots of fentanyl (combined with my morphine drip). I don't know the dosages but it was awesome. I had been stabbed, so there was a lot of pain. I was supposed to get only one shot, they only did it once for each patient in similar conditions, but the nurse had an extra vial because one other guy had rejected it at the last moment. I got it. :D

She was almost caught, but we got away with it.

Damn, it was great...

I got a shot of Fentanyl and midazolam, It was pretty amazing. Got another one when I woke up and some oxycodone. I think the mix with midazolam made it crazy. I would also like to add that it wears off very fast. And when it did I was in alot of pain.

IV Fentanyl

hows everyone doin??

i was wondering if anyone has ever used the gel from the patches and IV'ed it or heard of someone doing this??
i do not condone in doing this i just heard that it can be done using citric acid..

This has been done... and we've had numerous deaths of members due to less dangerous fentanyl use than IVing the gel.

People on this site with substantial opioid tolerances have had lethal OD's as a result of how difficult it is to dose such a potent substance. Furthermore there are a lot of insolubles in the gel that should *really* not be shot.

I will leave this open for now but this will close if any posts even remotely make IVing fentanyl look favorable.

I am mostly sure you do not need citric for it to absorb, there is a thread about this. After I link it here, I'm going to close this thread though.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=291006

I will leave this open for now but this will close if any posts even remotely make IVing fentanyl look favorable.

We already have a thread on it, so I'll just merge it into the thread on injecting fentanyl.

Some people make it look favorable in there but others remind us of the numerous people who have OD'd this way (including PhreeX), so I definitely do not recommend this.

I got a shot of Fentanyl and midazolam, It was pretty amazing. Got another one when I woke up and some oxycodone. I think the mix with midazolam made it crazy. I would also like to add that it wears off very fast. And when it did I was in alot of pain.

Well I'm glad you had some oxycodone when you woke up in pain, it sounds awful to wake up in pain. If I had a choice, I would prefer a drip with intermittent shots if needed. Midazolam IV certainly is really good, but I only advise people do it if they have ampules, or at the very very least, 0.22um micron filters.

Last edited:
After 2-plus years of using opiates, fentanyl IV'd is the only one i have had multiple overdoses on. the problems with it are impossible to get past: it is incredibly hard to dose properly, and the high is inferior (IMO) to that of most other opiates. it will help you if you're sick and in withdrawals, but otherwise, it's a subtle rush which peaks and diminishes in an abnormally short period of time. this tends to lead to ppl redosing again and again, cuz they don't feel "high", and eventually winding up with blue lips and respiratory distress.

not to mention, having to extract the drug from the patches with acidified water (vinegar, etc) hurts like a bitch, even diluted a whole lot. and if you miss? NOT good.

basically, why not do something else?

NOT a fan unless I'm in the hospital...

Ok, so I have massive health problems, and was prescribed in addition to my oc's :) Fentanyl duragesic patches. I hate them, basically. If you actually have to use them for pain, they make you more controlled and reliant than when I have had massive dope habits, etc. Because of the fact that it IS the MOST POWERFUL OPIATE AVAILABLE TO HUMANS, with the ONLY thing stronger is Cal Fentanyl (the stuff for animals, eg, elephants, no joke), the withdrawals are AWFUL. It only has a half life of 1 hour. What that means is if you DO wear them for pain, and you forget what time it was to change your patch (allow me to clarify that I was wearing 75mcgs and taking about 60-100mg of Oxycodone per diem) you are thrown into a MASSIVE kick with no warning, it sucks, they suck. Plus if you don't have insurance they're crazy expensive. (3-400 dollars per month)
If I knew where to go to get dope I would. I can't afford the doctor's habits. Plus the pain is making me insane.
I voluntarily KICKED the patches and my pills ran out so I really really kicked.
My point in telling you guys this is that even if you're truly in pain and prescribed the patches it's NOTHING like what you're administered in the hospital, which is the Holy Grail and what we're all chasing by smoking, eating, and shooting the patches.
*Because of the gel suspension YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IS IN IT. It could be ALL 75-100mcgs in one shot. You have a pin head? Doesn't matter, that's why seasoned users die. I know I'm new or whatever but I have a ton of experience here.

I have SHOT MY PATCHES OVER AND OVER but do not condone it. I kept all my Fentanyl stuff (wrappers, etc) VERY carefully away from my significant other, dogs, etc.
When I shot them, I put in about a cap (or a prep pad's worth) of Isopropyl alcohol, set it on fire, (in the spoon), let it burn out, then cooked it, filtered into my STERILE rig, shot it. Yes, I get a rush, but it's a shit one compared to even the OC's.
NOT WORTH THE RISK. It's just not what you want it to be, and too damn dangerous.
Cheers. <3

You guys are overreacting. Fentanyl like every other drug is over hyped. Mind you I AM NOT SAYING that fentanyl is not dangerous. But i smoked 3 50 patches last night as was fine. I have also injected the gel and have been okay. If you have the tolerance and common sense then you are okay injecting the fentanyl. With all that being said I wouldnt recommend anyone else do it unless they are a very seasoned drug/IV user.
Any pointers for injecting fentanyl gel?

the correct way to prep nongel patches is 100proof vodka distilled white vinagerw/ this method you can release 97%of the fent and convert it w/th vinager itake 680mg oxy and 450mg dillie all thru the pin mega tolarance so be carefull this shit works on elelphants see etorphine ive ived 30 100mcg patches in tree days what a wast

IM injection

Any good idea for extract fent from used(48 hours)100mg patches to inject IM?I wouldn't do it,but i have a very big tolerance, as i use an 100mg patch every 2 days,for 7 fuckin' years.This vinegar thing really works?(Where i live we put citric acid to cook h,i've hear that a lot of people cook h with vinegar..)

You guys are overreacting. Fentanyl like every other drug is over hyped. Mind you I AM NOT SAYING that fentanyl is not dangerous. But i smoked 3 50 patches last night as was fine. I have also injected the gel and have been okay. If you have the tolerance and common sense then you are okay injecting the fentanyl. With all that being said I wouldnt recommend anyone else do it unless they are a very seasoned drug/IV user.

perhaps that worked for you, but for most, smoking 3 50's would drop them, and shooting fent gel is a fucking DUMBASS idea

here is my experience with fentanyl

im on 60mg of methadone and when i do fentanyl, im nodding out
what i do is take the patches that have 100microgram per hour(they have 14.5mg total i think) and i split that patch in 8 pieces, each piece is a shot, and by the way you need vitamin c or vinegar to break it down, ive heard ppl say "i did a whole patch and it didnt do shit" thats impossible, the only explanation is that it wasnt prepared right, if u have anymore questions let me know, and by the way, the patches that have gel in em are shit, theyre really not as good as the ones that are just sticky, reason is that it takes soo much to water to break it down properly that it doesnt fit all in one syringe, unless ur using like a 3cc or a 5cc...i would stick to the sticky ones, by the way, it will hurt when injecting but thats okay, just try to go slow,

Last edited:
Hey everybody I'm new to this site, an jus wanted to say "Hey from Connecticut". I jus got a gel patch an booted half of it. Nothing yet. I thought I would mix it up an do a "butthole shot". Anybody try this?

i get my hands on fentanyl citrate vials 10ml
1ml =50mcg
i usually inject 3ml and honestly for me there is no rush i usually just end up asleep
fentanyl has its uses in that its very effective for pain but imo theres better opiates out there to get high/rush from as for the patches i think its incredibly dangerous to inject the gel just use them as prescribed

Holy shit its gonna take me a fucking while to digest all this. I went from Oxycontin 500 + a day to 75mcg to 100 mcg fentanyl patch. Trying to get the best out of it without dieing, already know somebody who banged it and o.d. and didnt even know you could bang it but i guess anythign is possible.

I suck off the coating from an 80mg oxycontin obviously.
I injected a lil bit of the fentanyl and didnt feel much. Tomorrow im gonna put a small amount of gel from my 50 patch and add some ethanol and try it out. Sniffing it did absolutely nothing. I put half the gel from a 50 behind my ear as well as sucking on the other gel and didnt really feel shit at all. Injecting or smoking seem to be the only ways I can get high.

U can suck a whole patch and not get much if you have a high tolerance but 100 mcg for about 30 to 40 mins should be good. Take it out and chew on it repeadetly on and off after the third time eat it like gum. But i have never seen gell ones the ones i get are really thin.

the water needs to be acidic...adding either vinegar or vit c powder (the pure kind) makes it work. hurts a lot tho.

haa.

i have a scale that will measure mcg and i have a huge tolerance and i would never even think of trying to slam fent no fucking way ,you would need to have a death wish

lol i just slammed a 100mcg. shit is weak. would rather do 3 roxys...