• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV valium?

i injected 10mg valium ampules before and it didnt do shit except make me itchy and fiend for stimulants, it was weird. IV ativan is beautiful though.

it burns for me and has little or No effect,,,, but i'm eating 30 1omg Vs at a time ? and those vials have alot of liquid in them

Oh I wish I could get some of this, I dont care if theres no rush, valium+needle=happy me. Im on a mission to try every drug that can be IV'ed via that route once, then stop at that. If it was me id shoot bout 40mg but its weird, some people report effects at 10mg while others it takes 50mg+, all of this with no tolerance. I guess 5-10mg first up would be good and go from there.

Is valium IM'able? Not that id try it, no point IMO just wondering if it does happen.

The sedation dosage for valium is typically ~.1-.2mg/kg.
This usually results in fairly heavy sedation.
So a 220lb (100kg) big guy would get 10-20mg IVP.
Typically this will result in the pt becoming sedated enough for procedures like endoscopy, which is rather uncomfortable.

Funny hearing how people are shooting up that much and just feeling itchy.

IV valium is very relaxing in my opinion... got in the hospital and it was very good. Not sure of the dose though they shot me up twice with what looked like full syringes. BTW it wasn't for sedation, but to calm me down and relax me.

3mL barrel + 2 10mg ampules would usually chill out a coke edge for me ok, make sure you inject slow. I find if you hit bigger veins you get less burn.

Peace,
blah

why not just eat it? is there really that much of a difference? im an ex-valium addict, and i cant imagine a better MoA than just eating the shit...ive heard theres no rush or anything.. and read that valium has 100% (or close to it) bioavailability...

tell them its some new drug (already prepaired i na syringe) explain to him, it turns blue becaue its not meant to be misxed with water.

haha

j/k

don't do this, ou will die.

adding water to Iv valium won't kill you.
It will form a cloudy-milky looking solution in your syringe.
But it has no effect on the results.

TokinDerrick said:
tell them its some new drug (already prepaired i na syringe) explain to him, it turns blue becaue its not meant to be misxed with water.

haha

j/k

don't do this, ou will die.

I have no clue why I posted this, or even remember posting this.

I blame the xanax.

anyone ever IV valium pills? i'm sure its bad for you, just wondering if anyones done it with the 10mg valium's? obviously 10mg in a pill that weighs probably 150-200mg is a bad idea b/c most of what your injecting is fillers/binders but then again i've shot 15mg roxicodone's before... just curious....

enoughorangejuice? said:
anyone ever IV valium pills? i'm sure its bad for you, just wondering if anyones done it with the 10mg valium's? obviously 10mg in a pill that weighs probably 150-200mg is a bad idea b/c most of what your injecting is fillers/binders but then again i've shot 15mg roxicodone's before... just curious....

Absolutely no, in addition to the reasons you mentioned, Valium, like most benzos, is not water-soluble (emulsion is a pain in the ass and unhealthy), and also like most benzos, has 90%+ oral bioavailability. Eat the pills! I use cimetidine with them. Though typically not a good idea, a little booze will fuck you up even more.

Back on topic, use only the pharm-grade vials labeled for IV/IM use. If you are looking for a rush, you will be disappointed. Plus they are a pain in the ass with their 2ml/10mg strength. Had to use a god damned 10ml harpoon to shoot 40mg some time ago! There was a well...a immediate relaxation of sorts, but no real rush as compared to other drugs, and certainly not something worth the vein damage. I'm not talking substance irritation here, I didn't feel any real burning, but my main injection site totally is totally fucked (left arm crook), because of maybe only 4-5 midazolam and/or diazepam injections and those friggin needle gauges! Well... can't complain much, my own fault :|.

As of now, I'm attributing my disappointment with IV Val to my tolerance. Instead of injecting like a contortionist (for me, the underside of my forearms have the only remaining veins left that can pertrude and have the size to handle the gauge required), I'm giving all benzos a break, giving my veins a much needed rest, and reassess later. Have the stuff; might as well use it to it's best :D.

BTW don't IM it, the first time I was given it I let a doc do it that way...now that fucking burns. The next time he came to give me my 'shot', I literally grabbed the syringe from him pointed to my vein, and said "You do it here, or I do it here, and you get the fuck out." He saw things my way in the end, (at least that's how it worked in the country I was visiting, hehehe). Now I just buy them myself (vials and syringes myself, that is, legally all the more!). But the dilution of the stuff just really puts me off :!.

Nonetheless, I will give it another try in the future by itself. I doubt it'll be much of a difference :\. However, I can see maybe good potential in conjunction after a stim or with an opi (but most people already know that anyway :eek:).

^^ yeah thats what i figured... i haven't used the needle in about 5 or 6 months and don't plan on going back to it, and i read that valiums oral BA is 87-98% anyway... so it wouldn't make much of a difference and i've had valium IV'd in the hospital and there wasn't much of a rush... dose i got IV'd was 10mg i believe.

I got some valium IV'd at the hospital a couple of times. No rush, but I did feel it go through my body. I just felt like i went cold and got a huge grin on my face. Other than that it was just like a strong valium buzz.