• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

IV valium?

TokinDerrick said:
I have no clue why I posted this, or even remember posting this.

I blame the xanax.

Haha... this post cracked me up.

IV Valium for me had little to no "rush" associated with it and took 20 MG to even have a calming effect on me. I'm very benzo naive too so if you have a tolerance, take that for what it's worth... which isn't much.

Ethanol-Diazepam-crushedpill - solution , gone well into my veins, 20 mgs relaxed me a lot.

And it increased effects too. I wonder why I haven't passed out yet.

Madmike said:
Ethanol-Diazepam-crushedpill - solution , gone well into my veins, 20 mgs relaxed me a lot.

And it increased effects too. I wonder why I haven't passed out yet.

wow, everything bad for your vein is covered in one shot!

djsim said:
wow, everything bad for your vein is covered in one shot!
I used sterifilt

The perfect junkie filter..

5 micron screen on it doesn't even let bacteria trough!!

dont

can you IV liquid IV if so whast good dose i have 10mg little vials

dude it gels up and you dont want to deal with the shit that comes afterwards (read my posts) it's pretty shitty. eat em, they dont do much without beer anywho then do the rest.

i'd start at 20mg at work ur way up.

did you just pull that number out of your ass? thats dangerous advice man, you have no idea this guy's tolerance or how benzodiazepines effect him, you have no information about the op at all. so to tell him to shoot 20mg could have been fatal, for all we know this guy is on a medicine that combines with benzodiazepines in a fatal way, their out there... and there are also a slew of scenarios that could have possibly made the op take a dirt nap because of your advice...

thank god there are other people on this forum that give some thought to their posts and give somewhat safe advice, even though there is an absense of information about the op, always always start as small as possible and work up from there, you can never underdose, but as we all know it is all too easy to overdose...

Last edited:
Will everyone whos telling him to eat the shit OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES . its a vial that is pharmaceutically sealed MEANT for injection/im/sc. ITS NOT A FUCKING PILL .

please read before you post something stupid.