Votes: 55 11.8%
  • Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
i do, i hate driving when im nodding, so ill usually crash where im at, but sometimes you gotta do it.

I've driven after a run but pretty much only did enough before hand to ward off any sickness till I could get home. So I guess thats just driving at baseline....personally I think I was more of a risk driving to hook up while sick. I would be afraid to drive too slowed down around here.....gotta wonder what the hell some of these other people are on.

I'll drive 15-30 min after smoking pot usually because unfortunately my tolerance is so high that it just doesn't impair me at all. It actually calms my nerves and curbs my road rage (which is awful when I'm sober, I get so upset at traffic and other drivers that I'll drive erratically, speed, pull some pretty dangerous maneuvers, etc etc).

I never drive drunk, or if I feel that I might fail a breathalyzer... I am such a lightweight it wouldn't take much to get me slapped with a DUI. I never drive while high on opiates or if I've been taking recreational doses of Xanax. I would certainly NEVER drive while tripping on any kind of hallucinogen.

Ive got no problems ever driving after a few drinks .. no way would i drive home from a bar ... once did and almost rear ended a police cruiser ... dont ask .. opiates i have no problem with because i never push my limit or go out in a pure nod .. only feel the warmness , light drowsiness .. and never had problems after a sesh .. actual when im stoned i drive much more careful , i stop for every stop sign i never swerve , i keep my stero low . but i try to keep driving under anything to a minimum . most of the i have no choice as im on opiates daily so i normally have to deal with it if i have to run errands / pay bills .

I choose #4 - i usually drive while i'm high.

I have a chronic pain condition.. and i take OC's for it.. so if i'm not baked.. i'm opiated.. lol

Riconoen said:
Yes I do tend to drive faster when I'm tweeked lol.

but stims do not impair your ability to drive a car I think they should be excluded.

You sound like a dumbass here yo. You just admit that you drive faster and then you say it dont impair your ability to drive. Well if youre speeding, then obviously it does affect you somehow. Dont give me no "it dont do nothing at all" bullshit. It does. it just affects you in a different way than other shit does. that dont mean that you aint impaired/high/whatever, it just means that you dont feel like you are slowed down, and you pay a lot of attention to what youre doin. But if i was drivin with a cop behind me i rather be sober than tweeked so that should be a pretty good thing to judge against. Dont say it dont affect you, becuz it does and as much as you want to argue it, you cant just make statements like that and totally believe it. thats jus crazy. I aint saying you are a dumbass but that sayin shit like that makes you sound like one. Jus think about how ridiculous that shit sounds yo.

not having a license for around 5 months now, i've stepped into my mates car just to re-adjust the position of it if we were doing some maintainance and work, whilst high, but never drove more then 20m or onto an actual road.

with my driving record and random drug tests on the side of the road in here, i won't be risking shit when i'm a legal driver again.

in the past i have driven high and never really thought twice about it on some occasions especially where someone else should have been behind the wheel. i'm more the wiser now and don't see the justification in getting caught along with the consequences i will bear.

drug test ... side of road... what the fuck is that ... are they allowed to do that ..

they are in ausralia. swab tests for weed and 'phets. i live in the state of queensland and we have the worst laws

Once i drove when i was drunk, that went bad. never driven drunk again. I do drive sometimes when i have smoked ganja, but not until it starts coming down a bit.. I also try to avoid long drives when high.

Grrr, I have driven when pretty drunk and high and scraped through a roadside drug/alcohol test by the skin of my teeth. It was a stupid thing to do. I was so close to losing my license.

Also driven when coming down from MDMA, this was also a very stupid thing to do.

Never again =\

will drive on weed no problem, low-medium benzo dose and on an opiate dose that Im nowhere near nodding, I know thats kinda bad but you have to know your limits. Wont drink drive anymore or on high hypnotic doses. Im not into stims much but I reckon low - medium dose amp/meth/coke would be ok to drive for someone experienced with it.

Drunk driving I have done unfortunately and it is by far the most dangerous, probably along with nodding out or a really high dose of benzo or zolpidem.

Essentially if one is addicted to/dependant on a substance then driving on it is less of a problem than one who binges on a substance or drinks to excess and drives cause they will be far more 'high' and scattered, not just normal for someone on benzos/opiates/weed sometimes

I know a lot of guys who drink and drive, burn and drive, and inhale nitrous on top of that. It's crazy...

I also know friends who drive while tripping out on acid and shrooms.
Now that was fucken scary...

i dislike driving, and have made a decision to never drive again! except maybe a forklift.

i never drove intoxicated on anything ever until i met coke. then I would drive high on coke (to get more coke), but i figured coke actually -enchanced- my driving performance at the time.. now i doubt that is true.

anyways, since then, i've driven while drunk, high, and tripping. a lot of driving while high -- i hated driving and i hated driving high, but it was neccessary to get access to a certain social circle.

the hairs on my neck always stand up when a car passes by me when I'm walking. i know karma is gonna get me back for this. hopefully not soon.

I'd only drive under Opiates/pain meds but not Benzo's or Booze. Benzo's make me pass out, i could never drive on Benzo's. And booze, well i just don't like Alcohol, never have really.

RPG

I voted sometimes. I often drive on low dose of opiates, since I often have a tolerance and I would get sick if I didn't take a small dose. It is not really enough to make me high, so I don't know if it counts.

I occasionally drive on low-medium dose of stimulants, but only when I am really sleep deprived. It might be safer than driving without something to keep me awake and alert. I came close to crashing twice one night when I was sleep deprived. I was not on any drug at the time.

I would not drive while on anything else. Driving is scary enough without being fucked up and increasing the chance of crashing.

lacey k said:
You sound like a dumbass here yo. You just admit that you drive faster and then you say it dont impair your ability to drive. Well if youre speeding, then obviously it does affect you somehow. Dont give me no "it dont do nothing at all" bullshit. It does. it just affects you in a different way than other shit does. that dont mean that you aint impaired/high/whatever, it just means that you dont feel like you are slowed down, and you pay a lot of attention to what youre doin. But if i was drivin with a cop behind me i rather be sober than tweeked so that should be a pretty good thing to judge against. Dont say it dont affect you, becuz it does and as much as you want to argue it, you cant just make statements like that and totally believe it. thats jus crazy. I aint saying you are a dumbass but that sayin shit like that makes you sound like one. Jus think about how ridiculous that shit sounds yo.

Airforce pilots seem to do just fine. and I said impair not effect there is big difference. It does effect it, just not in a negative way.

I used to drive drunk & not think twice about it. Thank goodness I never killed anyone, as I was a hard-drinking driver for 25+ yrs. I quit the booze 8 yrs ago & am so glad I did.
Now I only drive while stoned on weed. Way more cautious driving while stoned than driving while drunk. Drunks are -- "Watch me take this corner at 90!!" Weed tokers are -- "Whoa man, do you think 30 mph is OK? Is my driving fine?" %)

driving on weed is like, you spray windshield wiper fluid all over your window, accidently honk the horn, and hit the first curb on the way out of your street. then you look to each other, and are like, "dude..." but decide to merge onto the highway because you're frickin' hungry.

plus, you freak out and think every car behind you is a cop.

ick.