Votes: 55 11.8%
  • Only in an emergency

Votes: 50 10.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 172 36.8%
  • Usually

Votes: 191 40.8%

• Total voters
I would have to say 4. I don't know how many times I've driven around town blazed as fuck, but driving while stoned is really not an issue for me. I've also drove whilst nodding out, rolling, drunk, and in a couple of horrifying k-holes (NEVER DO THIS).

I absolutely LOVE driving when I'm rollin though, and I'm actually way more attentive and less passive-aggressive behind the wheel on E than I am sober. I always consciously avoid tripping and driving, however. I think I should start doing the same for the whole nodding out thing too.

I've never had a wreck. It must be a miracle.

I'm a hypocrit

I have a major issue with drunk driving, but I start my day with more pills than a cancer patient and drive everywhere.

Unless my daughter is with me. Then I just let her drive.

Christ said:
3, I drive when i'm on heroin, but not to the point of nodding. I also drive while wired on cocaine.

I did that as well until 1 night I had some extra potent bags that made me noid way harder and I began to swerve, resulting in the end...... a chemical DWI..... the cop told me right away "oh I know you havent been driking, that's why I dont need you to blow in the breathalizer, I need your blood" wtf? lol.

burn out said:
did i read that wrong? how could you drive while under the influence of salvia? i dont see how a low dose would be any less impairing than any other drug and a high dose you are not even in this dimension.

if i was ranking drugs as in most difficult to drive on a high dose of, salvia would be near the top of the list.
I was joking about driving on salvia. I doubt anyone could find their keys to their vehicle, let alone drive. I know I sure as fuck couldn't, nor would I want to.

euphoricnod said:
Its not safe to drive high.

Driving high is just like driving drunk. Your motor skills and reflexes are impaired.

Its not safe. Period.

As for me, I've never driven high/drunk/fucked up/whatever, but it not because I didn't try too. I definitely tried too. Its a good thing I had concerned friends.

Stimulants do not effect and even improve your driving ability. I drive tweeked all the time. Not all psychoactives impair motor skills.

Riconoen said:
Stimulants do not effect and even improve your driving ability. I drive tweeked all the time. Not all psychoactives impair motor skills.

Do they make you speed? And when I mean speed I am referring to driving like a maniac. Like right now I pulled 90mph in a tunnel that goes through a mountain and the speed limit was only 40mph. I honestly love driving while tweaking...

Yes I do tend to drive faster when I'm tweeked lol.

but stims do not impair your ability to drive a car I think they should be excluded.

Riconoen said:
Yes I do tend to drive faster when I'm tweeked lol.

but stims do not impair your ability to drive a car I think they should be excluded.

True. I actually almost side swiped someone today. I turned my turn signal on and started changing lanes but luckily I also turned my head and immediately corrected my position, got back in my lane... WoW, was a close one.

In my teens I did, but now never, always stay in a hotel or a friends for the night or get taxi home. Sometimes the next day I do get in the car and think that ideally I shouldn't - particularly after a late boozy night.

Choice 3 - Sometimes. I do not drive drunk, ever. I'll drive high though if I'm a) familiar with the roads or b) on a road trip.

I think it depends on the drug. I've sometimes driven after taking a small to medium amount of amphetamine or cocaine. Unless you've taken an enormous amount I think it's okay to drive after taking stimulants as these. However I would never drive while drunk or stoned. I have driven once after doing ketamine. That was quite stupid, but it was an emergency. Fortunately I've never had any accidents.

I try to avoid driving when high. Even with weed I barely drive high because I over examine the road or drive slower than I should be or something. But smoking a joint then realizing I'm out of cigarettes usually triggers a run to the store

Drunk, yeah error in judgement. Stoned- once when I really was stoned and had to. Usually I wait until it wears off a bit before I do and avoid it if I can. Noddin- once, I kept fallin asleep...bad deal. I can't believe how stupid that was.

i tend to drive high alot, usually after doing some heroin, even tho it is very dangerous to drive while nodding. surprisingly, ive never crashed my car under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.

but nowadays i wont drive at all after drinking alcohol. alcohol makes it harder to drive than any drug ever has.

Idk, I think opiates are likely the worst because you almost fall asleep, unaware of whats around you.
What do you guys think is the worst?

2, unless you count driving on cocaine or amphetamines. i drive on coke or amps all the time but i don't really consider this driving under the influence because it doesn't affect my judgement and if anything makes me more alert than when sober. any other drug i tend to avoid driving on