• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex during menstrual cycle

maybe a guy thing but be told by 2 women it can help with cramps or maybe they where just horney at the time

Makes no difference to me. In fact, having a minor blood fetish, it's my favourite time of the month to go a-munching - yummy :). Makes things a tad sticky, but since when has that been a problem?

BushMonster said:
I once split my banjo cord and there was blood fucking everywhere. It was pretty dark and when I switched the light on, there were blood handprints everywhere! It looked like someone had been murdered. My lady apologised saying she didn't know it was that time of the month. When I got to the shower I realised it was me! ;o) I hobbled around for 5 or so days until it was better! Lol!

Ha! I had exactly the same thing happen years ago. If fucking hurts, doesn't it?

The majority of my sexual experience has involved at least a couple of dates beforehand. I don't know if it is a hormonal thing, I assume it is, but to my my mind the number of times the date that lead to sex coincided with the girl either starting her period or being so close she had started by the time we woke up, etc has been such a high percentage of the time I find it impossible to believe it was sheerly coincidental.

So yeah, as far as the whole sex thing and menstrual thing and mixing it all up, not only do I not have any problem with it, I totally approve.

Last edited:
My wife and I have sex anytime. Womynstration is a beautiful thing, it's the seed of life. It's just a little blood. I suppose if we were straight, it would be similar to semen- it is a bodily fluid. Toss down a red towel, make love like crazy and shower together afterwards. It helps the cramps, it feels good, and it's the closest two can be in this crazy intimate spiritual sense. This is why we have showers! Hell, do it again in the shower- double!!!!

Maybe we're freaks... Yeah we're freaks... But I just love all her fluids on me, no matter what.

I don't mind if its relatively light.

If its a raging torrent, i can wait a day or two.

when in a long term relationship if both parties feel comfortable to have sex during the time of the month then go for it! i personally wait until my period is lighter (at the risk of sounding a little OTT) it can get quite messy if she is on heavy
just incase i lay some towels down so i don't ruin the sheets and jump in the shower afterwards
it's never been an issue with the men i have had relationships with nor with me but i can see why some men are quite reluctant to give it a try. cant say i approve of oral at that time tho, i wouldn't allow a partner to go down on me.

when in doubt guy's :- if the rivers red take the dirt track instead!

If:
Neither of us got any STD type things & if
iv shared needles with the gal before
i dont really mind but in my experience the female hasnt been ova 130lbs & usually claim they get "it" . 'Light". Im not a female so im not too sure as to how much body weight brings into account but id imagine its at least a contributing factor.

u can say ima fucked up dude but Bloods rawks =P

how did i miss this one? :)

hell yeah! some of the best sex i've had has been 'period sex' (or whatever it's called ;))

the chicks are usually horny as fuck plus it has the whole 'forbidden' thing about it, which is a major turn on.

DO EEEEEEET!!!

i wonder if the OP and his g/f actually did it?

syymphonatic said:
we do sometimes. sex/orgasms generally make my cramps way worse, but you get the urge... you get the urge. and that whole hormonal business makes it URGENT sometimes! lol.

Sex/orgasms make your cramps worse? It's the total opposite for me. How unlucky for you!!! I actually feel bad! It's one of the few things that I look forward too, the relief that is. I don't really get my period of have cramps but when I do, that orgasm is the best thing EVAR!!! hehe

I've had sex with a girl while she was on her period... not really a big deal to me.

Sure she was a bit concerned I might be worried the first time, but really, it wasn't as bad as you'd think.

I wouldn't go down on a girl at that time, but sex? pfft, no biggie.

To be honest, I've done sexual activities that resulted in a LOT more blood than having sex while she was on her period... though granted, it was MY blood, and it was an accident. (She accidentally plunged a 1.5 inch spike-piercing into the soft spot on my shoulder... nasty little puncture wound. It was like a razor blade cut though... bleeds like hell, but it's a clean wound so it heals nicely :) )

I know my sister and her fiance don't have sex when she has hers, but that's her choice. HE doesn't care, but she feels weird about it.

I have realized that it's nearly 50-50 of guys who mind and don't mind having sex during periods. Just had today with my new guy and it was our second intercourse. He really didn't mind. He even put his fingers in there.. That's rare.