L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex during menstrual cycle

kapheen'

Bluelighter
My GF is a very sexual woman (she wants sex more than any other woman I've known), which is fine by me. But when it comes to her having her period she still wants to have sex, and I'm a little iffy about the whole intercourse during her period thing.

Kapheen's GF I have no problem waiting till my cycle is light, but he is unsure of us making love during this time. I know lots of couples that do make love while the female is on her cycle and I personally have no problem with it. If two ppl love each other it shouldn't be a big issue. It is hard for me to control my urges because it's normal for women to be more "in the mood" while on her cycle. It also helps with relieving my cramps. I don't think that a period should stop two ppl from making love.

So WE would like to see how many other couples/people out there who do or do not have sex while the female is on her period because I (gf) think that the majority of couples do have sex during this time and he doubts this.

Thanks for reading...we look forward to all responses!!

I enjoy sex on my period. She's right, it does help with cramps.
I've only done it with long-term partners, and at their request.
It took me awhile to feel comfortable that it was ok but then
I started really enjoying it as I'm always fucking horny. :eek:

Go for it!

If you enjoy it then go for it.

Personally I think its disgusting and should I ever be with a woman again it will never happen and if it does without my prior knowledge then its a get the fuck out of my house move.

I had sex with a gf some years ago and she did not mention this and when finished I remember being extremely worried because I thought i had hurt her or maybe even myself..........there was blood everywhere.

She then told me she was on her rags and forgot to tell me.........well I was disgusted and the relationship finished soon after and that certainly played a role.

Hey i may well be the only one who feels like that and Im cvool with that........its how I feel........but I dont have a prob with those who enjoy it.........just not my cup of tea.

MazDan said:
She then told me she was on her rags and forgot to tell me.........well I was disgusted and the relationship finished soon after and that certainly played a role.

Bit of an over-reaction don't you think?

i think it is warrented.. I haven't ever had intercourse while menstrating just because i don't feel comfortable letting the mess get all over my partner. To me its like... letting him pee on me. Its an internal fulid i don't wanna share with anyone :S

I.V.User said:
Bit of an over-reaction don't you think?

I said it played a role..........there was much more to why we broke up.

yeah but he could of just explained he wasn't impressed and not to let it happen again. It could have just been lack of thinking on her behalf.

I.V.User said:
yeah but he could of just explained he wasn't impressed and not to let it happen again. It could have just been lack of thinking on her behalf.

I did.

But no it wasnt a lack of thinking on her part...........it was purposely forgotten about.

My boyfriend and I have sex on my period.....I just take my tampon out and lay a towel underneath me:D I know he doesn't exactly enjoy sex when it's my time of the month, but we just love each other so much it's hard to pass it up. He would prefer not looking at his dick afterwards though, cause of the blood, but I have no problem cleaning him off.....and it's never really too messy anyway.

Sex in the shower while menstruating is definately a plus... less clean up. I certainly never let it stop me, but i have known some men who have a problem with it.

aj the femme

I most definitely don't stop my sexual activity just because it's that time of the month... my boyfriend and i have no qualms about this at all... just keep a towel handy! ;)

it is better when menstrating, the cervix is in just the right spot for some very intricate work. and the mess...jeez...the mess is beautiful.

Ive done it with most of my partners. Maybe just my experience but its never been that much of a deal, theres fuck all blood anyway. Needless to say I dont go down on them , but plain ol' fucking is ok.

Ive never experienced this blood everywhere thing just a few drops on the sheets and some on my dick , nothing to get squemish about... Like I said just my experiences.

Just put a towel down and use some lube.

My girlfriend and I have sex on any day of her period. I'll also give her head on any day of her period. I don't care and neither does she.

Use lube (menstrual blood isn't a good lubricant) and put a towel down so you don't make a mess. Talk about it properly so you're not going to be self conscious and then go for it. It's really not that big a deal.

Oh I'm usually on top the entire time when she's on her period because if she's on top there's heaps more mess.

I personally find it pretty icky, but if a guy asked me to, I wouldn't say no. That's what towels and showers are for! :)

I know plenty of couples that still have sex no matter what time of the month it is, so it's certainly not unusual.

ive done it when my cycle is a bit lighter...its never really made that much of a mess. sometimes i dont really bleed at all during sex :\

but the shower sex is a good idea! go for it if you're comfortable with it like.

I often have sex the week I'm on the placebo pills in the four days or so before it actually starts. The three or so days that I'm actually bleeding I prefer not to.