• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex during menstrual cycle

I have sex with my SO when she is on her cycle. At first she was reluctacnt but I told her it really didnt matter to me and we started doing it. The first few times her cycle was light and I didn't even notice. There was only one time where there was a lot of blood on my condom. She told me earlier that it was the heaviest cycle of her life so I knew what it was in for. I dont think its gross at all. Its natural, and when I want to get it on, im not going to let a little blood get in my way. Im glad my girfriend is comfortable enough around me to have sex with me on her period. I think our urges are just to great resist having sex during her cycle. It isnt a big deal to us at all anymore. I dont mind it either.

I would not be comfortable doing this with a random hookup, or someone I wasnt in love with. There is just something special about it, and obviously kinda gross at the same time. We always use a towel just incase, but I cant remember any times where the towel has actually had blood on it. I kinda like period sex now! There is also something special about the fact that I have never done it with any other girl and my SO has never done it with another guy (during the period).

me and my girlfriend have. its not bad at all if you turn off the light and be smart about it (no crazy positions, do it on a towel)

i've done it before. we both almost fainted when I pulled my dick out. I couldn't handle giving her oral, but she was a very heavy bleeder.

as long as you're monogamous or otherwise okay with blood to blood contact, I don't think it's harmful.

My cycle is fairly light so we do have intercourse and oral sex during menstruation.
When it was heavy, there would be 2 days out of the month I would not be interested...for messy sake.

I actually prefer it, I find most women tend to be significantly more sensitive then, and according to the ones I've done it with it's the best cramp reliever around.

Oral during it is a bit iffy though, it's not like blood from a cut because it's pretty dilute, but I can't say I find the taste pleasing. If she insists I'll still do it though.

I don't really see the problem with anything that a shower will take care of, and if I was squeamish about whatever she's got I wouldn't be taking the risk of sex in the first place.

I have no problem with sex during her period but mrs roar isn't keen - says she doesn't feel sexy at all during that time of the month. However, the odd time we have been pilling during her period, there was sex and it never seemed a problem. I think it's true that she feels unsexy but more than that, it's probably a case of having a good excuse to have a week off :\

My girlfriend and I do all the time.

She's always REALLY horny during her period, but she takes birth control. She takes YAZ and has a very light period once a month.

Hell, most of the time we take a nice shower together, she puts a tampon in and I'll go down on her. The only reason for the tampon is I don't want blood in my beard... haha

I don't mind at all, we just throw a towel down and do it like normal. She refuses to let me see my dick after though and will always wipe me off first before I can look down...

I really don't mind it. I will go down on a girl when she is on her period.

I kind of like it actually...

yeah. it is safe to say I REALLY like it.

Cant speak for intercourse as I've never been with a guy "at that time" but as a lesbian I have earned many redwing merit badges. I actually enjoy going down on a chick who is menstruating.

One time i came back up with big giant blood clot sticking to my forehead, i thought it was hilarious.

kapheen' said:
My GF is a very sexual woman (she wants sex more than any other woman I've known), which is fine by me. But when it comes to her having her period she still wants to have sex, and I'm a little iffy about the whole intercourse during her period thing.

Kapheen's GF I have no problem waiting till my cycle is light, but he is unsure of us making love during this time. I know lots of couples that do make love while the female is on her cycle and I personally have no problem with it. If two ppl love each other it shouldn't be a big issue. It is hard for me to control my urges because it's normal for women to be more "in the mood" while on her cycle. It also helps with relieving my cramps. I don't think that a period should stop two ppl from making love.

So WE would like to see how many other couples/people out there who do or do not have sex while the female is on her period because I (gf) think that the majority of couples do have sex during this time and he doubts this.

Thanks for reading...we look forward to all responses!!

just wait till night time...right?

Who cares? Sex is sex and sometimes it gets messy! ;o)
I like to fuck and if it means a little bit of blood then so be it...
One of my girlfriends once asked me if it would bother me as she was on! =D No way - not if I get to fuck! Lol!

I once split my banjo cord and there was blood fucking everywhere. It was pretty dark and when I switched the light on, there were blood handprints everywhere! It looked like someone had been murdered. My lady apologised saying she didn't know it was that time of the month. When I got to the shower I realised it was me! ;o) I hobbled around for 5 or so days until it was better! Lol!

tbh never stop me and the g/f but finding a blood clot on yourself after can be kinda nasty

we do sometimes. sex/orgasms generally make my cramps way worse, but you get the urge... you get the urge. and that whole hormonal business makes it URGENT sometimes! lol.

this thread's from a year ago, so i hope you went for it kapheen... i mean, if you think about it hard, vaginas are already kind of icky, what's the deal with it being a different color?

or, if it's too gross, you can just do other stuff instead. i used to call it blowjob week until he got over it some. :p now i just tell him not to put his glasses back on til after he's washed up. :D