• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex during menstrual cycle

Well I'm on implanon so I bleed irregularly!

These bleeding incidents normally begin during or after sex, therefore if I sleep with you - I may bleed on you. Period.

They also begin during/ after strenuous exercise, so it must be something to do with giving my body a workout. It's normally a dryer blood, so I think the physical activity is just pushing out the dregs :eek::D.

In honesty, I normally forget to warn people who I sleep with about this problem... although considering it happens about 25+% of the time, I probably should start remembering. Thing is though, it's never made a huge mess, and pretty much every guy I've ever spoken to has been more than willing to fuck chicks on their period.

I consider it a bit of a childish phobia when I hear of guys who find it 'disgusting.' My boys are built tough, and have always come back for for round two ;).

throw down the towels and go to town.

we dont care at all. we love it.

exarkann said:
throw down the towels and go to town.

Exactly. I don't know what all the fuss is over a little bit of mess that is cleaned away in seconds. It's not as if you pull your cock out and it's completely dark red!

While I don't neccesarily feel as "sexy" while on my flow, my boyfriend and I do still have sex when I am menstruating. Just keep baby wipes around to clean it all up!

And he's such non-squeamish sweetie that he will still go down on me on my light days.

Its all natural.

I don't like period sex, I'll do it if I'm horny enough but I can't stand the mess. Ironically, the majority of the boyfriends I've had have not minded it one bit, and I've even had two guys go down on me when I was on my period (usually with a tampon in, but once without... looked like something out of a horror movie *shudders*). But most of my boyfriends have been kinky bastards anyway, lucky for me... :)

i think my cornflakes are coming up after reading this thread

^^ have fun enjoying your prudish life

slm, only sex on the weekends? :eek: I can't imagine.. how do you stand it?!

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
Yes, I know what a placebo is (it's used to test the efficacy of medicine and is inert) the question is: if you know it's a placebo, what are you taking it for?!

Some women prefer to take the inactive pills (placebo pills / sugar pills) in their BCP pack in order to "keep them on track".

To the OPs:
Due to my current BCP I only have a period 4 times a year so this is rarely my own situation. However, it's never been an issue to have sex with my long-term bf while menstruating. When the mood strikes, the mood strikes. As others said, we either retreat to the shower or lay down a towel.

WTF ~ does anyone really care ? If so why ? What's wrong with you, bloody hell it'll be "does the odour of my partners sexual organs matter if unmasked by latest designer perfumery" !

ha ha ha it's a laugh a minute in here i'm signing up again!

Ladies, guys are ANIMALS, we don't have your standards. Some of us do think about it, but very few care. We just want to f**k! Sorry, blunt but true...

LOL Sex when she's on her period is just fine, some of the best sex that can be had is during that time... sorta... There is some extra lubrication.

femmme fatal said:
Sex in the shower while menstruating is definately a plus... less clean up.

And the both of you come out nice and clean, very good advice, thankyou.

I've done it a few times, it's not as bad as some people make out. Although it makes you feel like a bit of an animal when it comes time to wipe the blood off your cock, not saying that feeling is a bad thing. ;)

I shall only do it in the shower from now on (if I ever meet anyone)

My bf doesn't have a problem with having sex while I'm on my period, most of the time there isn't even any mess afterwards and if there is it's just a little blood, it's not that bad. (His words)

I've done it... put a towel down or get in the shower... its not bad at all! I wont do it on my heaviest days though, just because I can be a pretty heavy bleeder and its just too messy. But it helps a ton with cramps!

all about it. we still use condoms, so period week is great.regarding the mess- throw down a towel. wedon't usually get too messy, though. *shrug*

any guy who is completely against is...well, i don't get it. its okay to spray your semen all over her vaginal walls, but some crimson tide is "gross"?

be a man. =)

7zark7 said:
Exactly. I don't know what all the fuss is over a little bit of mess that is cleaned away in seconds. It's not as if you pull your cock out and it's completely dark red!

Well there have been times that I have pulled out and it has been completely dark red and smears on both of our thighs ecetera. Not that it has ever phased me.

Blood is just another bodily fluid and everyone seems okay about the saliva, semen etc during sex so it is just a cultural acquired hang up for some people.