• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex during menstrual cycle

Hayze said:
I often have sex the week I'm on the placebo pills in the four days or so before it actually starts. The three or so days that I'm actually bleeding I prefer not to.

"Placebo Pills"? What are you referring to, Homeopathic Medicine?

JessJones said:
sugar pills?...

Yes, I know what a placebo is (it's used to test the efficacy of medicine and is inert) the question is: if you know it's a placebo, what are you taking it for?!

but seriously, dude get on with it, ye its a little wiered if your not expecting it but if you know your gonna have a little mess on your self who cares.

Be a man and give your GF what she needs (for the cramps of course ;) )

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
Funny how some ppl are "disgusted" with menstrual blood but not shit on their dicks!

I'm discusting and wired and love it all... only thing I would have to think about is a rainbow kiss

It's a little messy, but so what - good sex usually is. Don't be such wimps you guys. I'll even kiss her pussy but I try to stay up near her clit to avoid "redwings".

GoddessLSD-XTC said:
Yes, I know what a placebo is (it's used to test the efficacy of medicine and is inert) the question is: if you know it's a placebo, what are you taking it for?!

I think you will find that when women take the pill........they are all arranged into daily dosages........however due to there periods they dont actually have to have the real deal every single day however to maintain the ritual of taking the pill there are sugar pills put in for those days............that way the woman doesnt have to try and work out where they are up to.........they just take there daily dosage at the same time every day. Humans are creatures of habit and it just makes things easier.

Ladies, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Obviously Goddess you are not on the pill............lol.

Thought it was never ever done by anyone until i ment my current bf. He thought of it as being no diff than any other day, so it was fine with me. I enjoy it, nice not to feel dirty for a natural happening.

GoddessLSD-XTC said:

it's so you get in the habit of taking a pill at the same time everyday without forgetting a day so you don't forget and get all pregnant and stuff

We don't tend to, but then again we only have sex on the weekends and by that stage it's generally finished or almost finished (I'm on the pill and my period is pretty much like clockwork - starts on a Tuesday, over by Saturday).

It would please me greatly if he wasn't icky about it but the subject hasn't come up, so I will never know. Maybe one glorious day if I ever get tapped for sex during the week we shall see, but I doubt it! :D

GoddessLSD-XTC said:

I don't take the sugar pills *shrug*. I never saw the point. But after 15 years of taking the pill I'm pretty much a pro at it, I don't need the sugar pills to remind me when it's time to start the 'real' ones again. I skip the routine that week and return to it the following week. I can see how they would be handy for some however.

I never really want a lot of sex on my period as I feel a bit smelly and horrible. My boyfriend doesn't mind though, but i wouldn't expect him to go down on me when I'm bleeding.

kittyinthedark said:
That's what towels and showers are for! :)
QUOTE]

most well stated, ime and my wife have no problem with htis, or oral sex during her period- its all just down to personal taste like anything else to do with sex, some like, some dont.

my man calls it Hummer week for a reason..and I have no problem getting exessive pay-back foreplay the rest of the month for it%)

Not to nitpick, but "menstrual cycle" refers to the time in between periods, not the duration of the bleeding. A cycle begins with the first day of a period and ends the day before the next period begins. Most women's cycle lengths range between 21 and 35 days. Just FYI. :)