• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question About How much Klonopin to Feel Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
and once again, snorting kpins is fine. this has been discussed so many times i cant believe people are still perpetuating this myth. sure theres no need to realy, except that it can give you a quiker nice lil rush, and when i first go into benzos thats the only way i used them. i snorted xanax all the time and felt it instantly. same with z-hypnotic, i used to love snorting sonatas and ambiens.

The problem with klonopin overdose is not death from the toxicity, its from the stupid stuff you can't remember. Like hopping into your car, and smashing it up, along with a house or a person. You'll literally wake up in the hospital, or in a totaled car on your front lawn with NO recollection of what happened.

You have time I assume? If you have more than 48 hours left to live, why take too much and have a horrible time, when you can experiment with dosages.

Three suggestions:

1. Try tripling your dosage to start.

2. They won't get you really high anyways, so don't take more halfway in to try to get some feeling you're not really gonna get.

3. Klonopins are MADE to be eaten, their availability is very high when eaten. Don't snort them unless you like pill binder in your nose and placebo effects. Crush em up or put them under your tongue if you really want.

You will feel the klon just as quick sublingually, it took 35-45 minutes for snorted klon to hit me back when I wasted them like that.

Damn, NameTaken, you've had the totalled car experience on Klonopin, too? That shit sucks. I STILL can't remember what happened when I totalled my last car.

believe what you want, but theres no way in hell im going to believe that 3 mg iss going to get this guy high. even with very little almost no tolerance, i would require 8 mg to feel anything off kpin. for the record they are euphoric, and in some people do produce a great high. also, quit claiming snorting kpins is placebo becasue you have no info to back that up, although i do have info to back up that it works. things do not have to be water soluable to be snorted. why would they work subliungualy if they didnt work up your nose? that makes no sense. i feel a great calm rush within minutes of snorting it. then im sure whatever doesnt get absorbed drips down my throat and hits me anyways, so as i see it, theres nothing wrong with snorting benzos, it does work, and you will feel it alot quiker. if you are in the mid of a panic attack, thats just what you need. something quick. not 2 hours like kpin takes when you take it oraly. even sublingualy try an hour at least. up theh nose you feel it within minutes, though full effects probably dont peak for 30-60 more minutes.

I don't want to put anyone in harm's way, but I have to agree with klowns to some degree. I don't think that 3mg is gonna touch the guy. But it's better to start with a low enough dose that you don't cause near-immediate amnesia, where the guy wakes up in a holding tank because he was fighting children in the local park.

Careful is the rule

Don't believe some of these clowns in here. K-pins are not completely safe. Just had a REALLY good friend die on K-pins and booze. Nada, no more, gone forever and he didn't take that many (like maybe 4mg). Don't be stupid.

Clonazepam (klonopin) tolerance ect..

-> Drug Basics. As always, mods do as you see fit with this thread.

Whatever you do, don't snort it. If you're used to taking 1mg and you're looking for a recreational dose, try 2-3mg orally or sublingually (under your tongue).

sorry to reply to an old thread but:

You guys are all talking about tiny tiny Klonopin doses!! 8o
I have no benzo tolerance (never have taken a benzo). I have recently starting a Clonazepam (Klonopin) program, as per my doctors suggestion, to ease the withdrawal symptoms associated with opioid addiction. I started with 2mg, 4mg and now 6mg doses. it's hardly doing anything;certainly nothing recreational. Dizziness, clumsiness, confusion and finally asleep. So are my doses (2,4,6mg) considered high doses for the benzodiazepine naive individual? can I take more? Does my high opioid tolerance hinder the Clonazepam? it shouldn't as there is no cross tolerance. Does this drug just suck? Is there any euphoria or blissful sedation?

dwg52378,
There is no "blissful sedation" but there is sedation. Your previous addiction to opies could be hindering your reaction to the kpins (clonazepam). Even though there is no cross tolerance, the effects of the drugs are similar, and you could just be used to them, maybe a "norm" for your body.
As for the dosage, I took kpins by script for about a year, and while I was scripted them, I played around with them a bit. My experience has been that some people get the effects from it, some don't. It's really odd, because I can take .5mg Xanax and feel it, but I can also take 4-8mg kpins and not feel a damn thing, even though they are medically equivalent.
The kpins are more for long-lasting effects, and I would recommend taking under the tongue (though it tastes a bit off) at maybe 6-8 mg for you, (from your post). It, at least for me, works better than snorting it. (Plus you can wash it down and not have to deal with the drips xD)

Don't worry about posting in old threads, sometimes someone will come across it, but do search it out first, there's tons of threads to go through.

Good luck
Cyanide

sorry to reply to an old thread but:

You guys are all talking about tiny tiny Klonopin doses!! 8o
I have no benzo tolerance (never have taken a benzo). I have recently starting a Clonazepam (Klonopin) program, as per my doctors suggestion, to ease the withdrawal symptoms associated with opioid addiction. I started with 2mg, 4mg and now 6mg doses. it's hardly doing anything;certainly nothing recreational. Dizziness, clumsiness, confusion and finally asleep. So are my doses (2,4,6mg) considered high doses for the benzodiazepine naive individual? can I take more? Does my high opioid tolerance hinder the Clonazepam? it shouldn't as there is no cross tolerance. Does this drug just suck? Is there any euphoria or blissful sedation?

In my experience with opiate withdrawal, taking a k-pin instead of an opiate is just swapping one thing for another. There is another drug out there that isn't addictive to lessen the physical withdrawal symptoms. It's called Clonidine. Works wonders.

However, if you are doing this to form another addiction habit, then ok then. Case closed.

Sorry, I just have a "sore ass" when it comes to this subject because I was an opiate junkie for 7 years and came off with the clonidine and phenobarbital (had a seizure).

I had been taking klonopin x 2 or 4 mg per day for a year. I weighed 175 lbs. One day I took 10 mg, and all I felt was punch drunk. Had to lay on the floor. A year later stopped cold turkey, and had very bad advcerse health problems, alongside of some good old fashioned "I don't know what HR is" .......I'm lookin to murder some of these clowns, as I write this I am thinking about killing the people responsible for my ill health.

Don't believe some of these clowns in here. K-pins are not completely safe. Just had a REALLY good friend die on K-pins and booze. Nada, no more, gone forever and he didn't take that many (like maybe 4mg). Don't be stupid.

Sorry to hear that...It was the booze that killed him though. He could have taken 50mg of Clonazepam with no booze and survived quite easily if no one let him do something stupid like walk down the high-way or w/e.

Hey all- I'm new here... I have a question. I have been taking 3mgs of xanax a day (all at once, and get a pretty chill high off of it) My Dr just prescribed me Klonipn (sp?) How many Ks would I have to take to get the same effect as three mgs of xanax?? Thanks :)

when i got home from iraq they put me on sertraline for ptsd but that shit didnt work. then i had to did this battlemind program. i just saw my doctor yesterday and she said she wants me on clonazopam for short term effects, so i literally just started taking them. on the bottle it says take one 1 mg tablet as needed. how many should i take to feel 'good'?

Last edited:
^ Totally depends on your tolerance, body size, etc. If you wanna get high from them I'd suggest taking 2mg first, then another 2mg sometime after that. Gradual doses are safer than taking one big dose at once. You'll notice the effects for a few hours, at the least. Don't mix with alcohol or other depressants if you aren't used to benzos... it greatly intensifies the effects and can be a dangerous combo.

Damn, NameTaken, you've had the totalled car experience on Klonopin, too? That shit sucks. I STILL can't remember what happened when I totalled my last car.

story of my life

before we get anyone reading this blacked out and pillage/rape a town. Im just going to put this out there. clonazepam takes around 2 hours to peak in your blood. easy way to black if you just keeping popping by the minutes

story of my life

before we get anyone reading this blacked out and pillage/rape a town. Im just going to put this out there. clonazepam takes around 2 hours to peak in your blood. easy way to black if you just keeping popping by the minutes

Klonopin is like, my favorite pharmaceautical drug. I still take it, even with no tolerance now, and small amounts I can feel. But I can also take a whole bunch and still feel like I'm somewhat coherent.

Clonazepam is one benzo that fucked me up. I had never tried it and i came by a bottle of Rivotril oral drops. Not realising how potent the stuff is, i downed half the bottle and slept for about 16 hours, through my alarm and my phone going off next to my head (which was my boss calling to see where the fuck i was). I think it was the long half live that surprised me. I usually check such things out before trying new stuff these days :D

Last edited:
The first time I took Klonopin I took 28mg and blacked out for 40 hours, and woke up thinking it was the next day, when in fact it was the day after that. It was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.