• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question About How much Klonopin to Feel Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

babygetoboy

Bluelighter
Hey guys, just have a quick question.

Just wondering, I have some extra klonopins this month, and wanted to experiment with them. I have been taking 1mg per night for about a year, as prescribed.

With this tolerance , just was curious how much I should take to feel any effect, and what is the best way to take it, snort it?

Thanks in advance, sorry if it's been covered before, I searched but couldn't find it.

you most likely wont get high off any dose. but you should be more fucked up if yo overdose em a lil. i would guess around 8 mg for a person with your tolerance. just for me, i dont feel any dose if i have been using them regularly. id say go for 6-15 mg. somewhere in that range will most likely catch you some alteration.

Thanks, should I just swallow them or snort them for best effect?

Also, I have some baclofen, would this help at all?

wel;l let me give you a lil background to so ill sound more legit lmao. anyhow, yeah i have been on benxos for about 5 years. first three months xanax. then valium and kpin, then for the past 3 or 4 years jsut kpin. in the early days i abused them all the time. now i take 2 mg in the morning, and 2 at night. never differs.
I personaly can still actualy get a pretty cool rush/buzz from snorting them. its real hard for me to feel anything off them oraly for me. i definatly dig snorting some kpins, (yeah i know ill get flamed to hell for saying that) dont listen to anyone who tells you things have to be water soluable to be snorted. if you like snorting, then go for it! i woudlnt really recomend snorting over 4 though so you dont clog up your nose. let me put myself in your shoes for a minute........i would
pop 4 kpins under tounge
crush and snort 4 kpins
eat for kpins
if in an hour your not feeling where you want to be, either continue injesting till you like what you feel, or give up
though honestly i dont know. you may get high as fuckk off just 4 mg. doubt it, but never know! yeah go with 4 up the nose first and see if your feeling anything
peace merry benzohaze friend!

don't snort kpins or any benzo, it doesnt work very well. if you want them to kick in faster/harder than oral, you could use them sublingually, but it's not really necessary with benzos. benzos are fine orally

without tolerance, 1-2mg is sufficient for a recreational dose. asuming you have some tolerance, i'd reccomend 2-4mg

Sublingual is my method of choice for all benzos. The tast of the benzos other than klonipin(sweet, sort of minty;)) will become less vile as you begin to associate the taste with the effects. I know salivate at the flavor of xan bars.

The doses for klonipin are way off klowns. A good dose of klon for someone without a tolerance is 2-3mg. Even with a tolerance, the doses you suggest are just stupid. Dont follow them anyone else!

What dosage do you reccomend egor for someone who has been taking 1mg nightly for a year?

dude you jsut seem to have something against me mr EGOr. wtf? the doses i listed on not stupid. some people are PRESCRIBED 20 mg a day dude. 8-15 mg for a newb would be a lil rediculous sure, but this here fellow has beeen taking them every day for a year. that means they are used to teh effects of kpins. that means 8-15 is not stupid. you can take a couple hundred mg and be ok. very safe drugs. you suggest to him 2-3 mg? man he said he wanted to get high. trust me, 2-3 mg is most likely not going to do it for you

what?

klowns said:
dude you jsut seem to have something against me mr EGOr. wtf? the doses i listed on not stupid. some people are PRESCRIBED 20 mg a day dude. 8-15 mg for a newb would be a lil rediculous sure, but this here fellow has beeen taking them every day for a year. that means they are used to teh effects of kpins. that means 8-15 is not stupid. you can take a couple hundred mg and be ok. very safe drugs. you suggest to him 2-3 mg? man he said he wanted to get high. trust me, 2-3 mg is most likely not going to do it for you

a couple hundred mg of k pins and be ok? whoa i dont think so. im new to the benzo game but have 1 month of k pin experimenting. 2mg mid day (when the effects of the previous night's dose deplete.then 2 more early evening. i find it give me a nice relaxed non anxious day, and because of the half life, the effects are peaking at night when i really wanna chill and then go to sleep

is it possible you have k pins (clonazepam) confused with valium (diazepam)? cuz that would be more of a realistic sounding recommendation for a dose if talking about valiums, which from refering from several benzo conversion charts i've found 0.5mg-1mg of k pins = 10 mg of diazepam.......

if you do the math, that's alot of benzos in ya. damn

My tolerance for benzos went fucking through the roof after a while. I had a doctor prescribing me 16mg of Klonopin and 2mg of Xanax a day. Plus I was buying bars and valium elsewhere all the time. I stopped taking valium once I could take 200mg with absolutely no effect (meaning I could still panic on that dose). I have taken 250mg of Xanax with 80mg of Klonopin (in 24 hours) and stayed conscious before. Every time I take Xanax now, even with zero tolerance, I take around 20 - 60mg. It's ridiculously expensive and I'm no longer addicted, so I don't do that often. 1 bar would do nothing to me.

whoever said take 6-15mg needs to relax on the fucking kpins...thats just asking for trouble. Its not a fun drug. Take 2-4mg, you'll feel it alright, but its not really that fun, i have a script and when i take it i just want to be alone somewhere away from everyone else...

-> Drug Basics. As always, mods do as you see fit with this thread.

Whatever you do, don't snort it. If you're used to taking 1mg and you're looking for a recreational dose, try 2-3mg orally or sublingually (under your tongue).

Man Klonopin dont really fuck you up. The first day I got prescribed Klonopin I took 3 2mgs and all it did was relax me a little. It didnt fuck me up like xanax would

klowns said:

Nothing personal, klowns, but this a harm reduction forum, and those doses are just fucking rediculas. Telling other people to do way too much is really a dick thing to do. Err on the side of caution with your drug use, and you will enjoy it alot more.

sonic said:
-> Drug Basics. As always, mods do as you see fit with this thread.

Whatever you do, don't snort it. If you're used to taking 1mg and you're looking for a recreational dose, try 2-3mg orally or sublingually (under your tongue).

Now that dose sounds less INSANE

Klonipin can be a very useful drug, especially if you have long term general anxiety problems. It's also nice to just chill with after a long day, or to ease the comedown off of stims or E. But, I wouldn't call it recreational. It doesn't really produce a high, just short term relief of anxiety/stress. There really isn't euphoria, so to speak, especially if you are used to opioids. The main problem with benzos in general is that if you are trying to abuse them, it's really easy to take more and more and more without really realizing what you are doing. The good news is that as long as you don't mix the benzos with ANY other depressant, (alcohol, opioids, barbs, GHB, etc) a fatal dose is enormous. More than most people could fathom consuming. Throw booze in the mix though, and the amount of benzos required for a fatal overdose plummets. So just keep that in mind, and don't keep taking more and more because you are trying to achieve opioid like euphoria.

To feel the effects of klonopin or clonazepam I'd say for a first time dose anywhere from 0.5mg's to 3mg's would do the trick if your a person that doesnt have a Obesity problem.

XxJUSTSAYNOxX said:
a couple hundred mg of k pins and be ok? whoa i dont think so. im new to the benzo game but have 1 month of k pin experimenting. 2mg mid day (when the effects of the previous night's dose deplete.then 2 more early evening. i find it give me a nice relaxed non anxious day, and because of the half life, the effects are peaking at night when i really wanna chill and then go to sleep

is it possible you have k pins (clonazepam) confused with valium (diazepam)? cuz that would be more of a realistic sounding recommendation for a dose if talking about valiums, which from refering from several benzo conversion charts i've found 0.5mg-1mg of k pins = 10 mg of diazepam.......

if you do the math, that's alot of benzos in ya. damn

dude you do the math cause your straght wrong trust me. benzos are virtualy impossible to od on unless combined with other downers, but mainly opiates. huge does of opies combined wiht huge doses of ebnzos can kill you yes. but people have injested far more than 200 mg kpin and been jsut fine. and i know this is a harm reduction site. i didnt say anything harmful. 6-15 mg for a tolerant individual is about the right range of doseing. theres no way in fukcing hell someone who has takin kpin everynight for a year is going to feel 2-4 mg . sorry it just is extremely unlikely he will get high unless he injests at least 6 mg in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.