• I identify as bisexual and I do not enjoy anal sex

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • I identify as bisexual - no preference

Votes: 17 8.5%
  • Other - I am posting my response below

Votes: 39 19.5%

• Total voters
Gldm said:
I'm of the opinion that there are two types of bi. Type I bi = people who can love either sex, and are usually with one at a time, like serial monogamy. Type II bi = seperate independant sex drives, and usually are unhappy in an exclusive relationship because one drive always goes hungry. I happen to fall into the latter category, but most people who tell me they're bi seem to fall in the first one.
You're on the right track, but I think this stil makes it too cut-and-dried.

I have the capacity to fall in love with "either gender" (not to mention some of the yummy flavors in between) and don't do exclusive relationships. My sexual satiation seems to be more based on activities than "gender" of a partner... if I need my ass fucked, it doesn't so much matter if it's with a penis or a strap-on, as long as it's assfucking, it satisfies my need to be assfucked.

Of course, some activities require a partner of a particular gender. I have two girlfriends, so my desire to give cunnilingus is quite fulfilled, but my fellatio-giving needs are woefully unaddressed, as it's been a while since I've had a steady male sex partner.

Priest- i'm with you on that. I love the idea of it, but the few times i've bottomed, i never enjoyed it. that means i'm a "total top"? damn.

black peter said:
Priest- i'm with you on that. I love the idea of it, but the few times i've bottomed, i never enjoyed it. that means i'm a "total top"? damn.

I've seen men online/met men who say that they're "total tops" but they're not into giving oral sex at all, not into taking anal sex, and in some cases if they're into bondage/SM they don't bottom or submit for that at all.

That's their thing though and I know men who are in their words hardcore anal sex bottoms or cocksuckers.

A boyfriend who enjoys a little ass sex every now and then is a healthy boyfriend.

I used to be a total top, but I kinda slowly warmed up to the idea. Now I'm pretty darn versatile, if still slanted toward the top side. That means I'm really open to suggestions, but will definitely assert myself if no one else takes the lead. When I was really young (like 10 or 11) I started fantasizing about dominating my male teachers. I guess when that complex settled down I started to get into the head trip of submitting. It's less about the physicality and more about the mentality of giving yourself up to someone else for their pleasure. It's kinda like what Jamshyd said - it's a turn on because your partner enjoys it.

The BF called me last night and said one of his HOT, bi friends and a pre-op TS had a three way with the young lady (I think he watched)..................................................................................I think the motherf'ing karma is okay during the day because her kids imagine she's looking for work and I told him I didn't mind if he has sex with her.)
Peace, Love & :)
Raquel!
YO noone cares - this isn't your blog mm'kay(moderators why havent you taken off her post for lack of relevance to the thread?)?
Also I was reading your comments
* Are you heterosexual and enjoy giving anal sex (hard to imagine a woman enjoying it)? most girls I know who've tried getting fucked up the ass LOVE it...as long as their lover has been tentative...
* Are you heterosexual and enjoy getting anal sex (hard to imagine a woman enjoying it? another ignorant comment - some girls get real turned on by this power role reversal...

If you have sex with a man or woman you're "bi-sexual, AC/DC"
If you have sex the same sex you're "homo-sexual, gay, queer."
If you have sex with the opposite sex (only) you're "heterosexual, straight."
Ignorance coming from a tranny - now that IS irony - If a guy loves his girl to give him a prostate massage, that makes him about as gay as getting an operation makes you a born-woman...

In answer to this thread - I'm bisexual, would probably like being bottom as have used toys/fingers with my ex, love being top - have never been with a guy yet, and I'm not really looking to - but if the situation arises then I'm all for it.

Last edited:
I'm a pre-op trans.

I guess I'm bi-sexual because I date both men and women.

When I'm in a relationship with a guy however I tend to feel like its more of a heterosexual relationship since I look (and think) very female and I like strong dominant men.

When I'm in a relationship with a girl lately I feel more like a lesbian, we both have female bodies, breasts, smooth all over etc.

Although in both cases I'm always aware that I'm not 100% female but if they don't mind I try not to get depressed about it. Most of the guys I date want me to have that remaining male part. And they all identify as straight.

As far as anal sex. I have done so with both girls and guys. Me almost always receiving. Sometimes its somewhat enjoyable and other times its nothing short of traumatic. Most of the time I do it to please the other person.

I've noticed I enjoy it more on downers (opiates especially) vs stims (speed) as that tends to tense up the muscles your despirately trying to relax.